[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was she, like, an otherkin that believed she had a human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Ariel.jpg (129KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ariel.jpg
129KB, 1500x1500px
So was she, like, an otherkin that believed she had a human soul inside her?
>>
She was already a human from the waist up, grew up surrounded by the leavings of surface culture, the comings and goings of sailors.
Do you really think her desire to live among air-breathers was so absurd, so contrary to reason, that it could only have been grounded in magical thinking?
>>
Aurora is best princess.
>>
She REALLY wanted dick and mermen have weird fish parts
>>
>>89506809
She didn't like laying eggs for memen to do their thing?
>>
>>89506668
No, she just wanted to be an anthropologist
>>
>>89506668
She was actually the mermaid equivalent of a weeaboo.
>>
>>89507079
>had absolutely no knowledge or comprehension of basic human culture or history
>but REALLY REALLY wanted to be one of them cause they're so cool and make neat stuff
yeah, that checks out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.