[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the two is going to last longer? Who's going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 553ab094cb1fd.jpg (146KB, 940x529px)
553ab094cb1fd.jpg
146KB, 940x529px
Which of the two is going to last longer? Who's going to die as event fodder first? Who'll be forgotten soonest? Who deserves to?

>inb4 retards who think either have a chance of getting into high profile material like MvCI or the MCU
>>
Kamala.
She's built up an actual foundation and fanbase while Robbie only survived and was eventually revived because of Alonso.
>>
>>89504482
I want to agree with you, but after the major hit her comic took with being tied into Civil War 2, I fear she may be chewed up by Marvel's character-derailing events even more. not to mention, I don't know how anyone else does Kamala outside of her creator.
>>
>>89504535
Kamala is still more popular than Robbie despite the dwindling support caused by civil War II.

Hell, the fact she's actually in other books besides her own at all puts her ahead of Robbie.
>>
>>89504535
Worse.

And she's already getting wrecked by more events. The big Inhumans vs. X-Men event has her willingly supporting the Inhumans in their war on the mutants despite her own book proving that she loves the mutants and has no interest in the Inhumans.
>>
>>89504290
I'm starting to think the Latino Ghost Rider is more sustainable in the long run, while Ms Muslim Marvel is the star that burns the brightest but also burns out the fastest because they've been fucking her up withe events and team ups.
>>
>>89505257
Robbie is barely sustainable now. Kamala still outsells him even while her comic is inundated with event bullshit.

>>89504592
>>89505225
>Robbie's first ever cross book appearance is going to be fucking Gwenpool
>>
>>89505536
I think he meant sustainable on a storytelling way which means absolutely nothing to marvel if it doesn't sell
>>
Both deserve to get into Infinite.

Robbie is Toku and probably has some fans because of the cool shit his car does.

Kamala has a high chance because she's a grill and popular, and we all know how much Capcom loves cute grills in their fighting games.
>>
>>89505707
Robbie has to beat out classic Ghost Rider though, and since his powers work differently he can't be a skin/alt costume either.
>>
>>89505225
>has no interest in the Inhumans.
>trains in Attilan
>went to Attilan on several occasions
Just because didn't want to uproot her family and leave her life to live in Attilan doesn't mean she had no interest in the Inhumans. There are several things to the contrary. Must suck being an X-fag when Kamala is an Inhuman. Seeing Kamala side with them in IvX and seeing her team with them post IvX desperately crying that your head canon says she wouldn't.
>>
>>89505775
I'd much rather have Robbie over previous Ghost Riders, Johnny was pretty dull in UMvC3.
>>
>>89505707
Come to think of it, is there anything stopping Marvel from forcing Capcom to use the entire current Champions lineup plus Squirrel Girl? Maybe even Gwenpool and Spider-Gwen?
>>
>>89506252
I love that Robbie is basically just a fucking stand user repping Wheel of Fortune.
>>
>>89506187
Kamala's very first meeting with the Inhumans (after Lockjaw warped her to Attilan following her getting badly-injured) had her saying to Medusa "I'm not interested in your sales pitch, so I'm leaving". She only ever went there by choice to train and to pay her respects to the dead Inhuman doctor who healed her. As far as their political stances and goals went, Kamala chose not to get involved and only took action to support Attilan when it was Jersey City being attacked by Lineage's schemes.

As far as she's concerned, Jersey is Kamala's first and foremost priority, not some weirdos in a fancy city who claim she's descended from them and says she should support them because they say so.
>>
>>89506529
First of all there is no way for her to be involved in anything Attilan related unless it happens in her two or Medusa calls her and every time Medusa calls she helps she. Not wanting to abandon her city is not the same as forsaking the Inhumans. The fact the chose to go there on any occasion is proof of that. Jersey is now and probably will always be her priority, the thing is that hasn't stopped her from team with other people like the Inhumans/avengers/champions. You might have a point if ever actually cut ties with them, but she hasn't and going by Secret warriors she won't anytime soon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.