[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make a good Beatles cartoon? >each episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: beatles_cartoon_by_vaiktorizer.jpg (91KB, 913x874px) Image search: [Google]
beatles_cartoon_by_vaiktorizer.jpg
91KB, 913x874px
How would you make a good Beatles cartoon?

>each episode actually ties in with the song well
>the song segments are done in a variety of styles, including stop motion, and sometimes feature a guest animator/director
>a good mix of early and later songs to add variety
>no covers, except maybe Twist and Shout
>>
Actually following the story of them from 1958 to 1969. Include Stuart, Pete, and the other important figures in Beatle Lore. Basically giving it an overarching plot like Steven Universe but with the Beatles Story.
>>
>>89503837
Suffering
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 313x470px
>>89504493
>The moral of the story is: drugs make you a famous musician
>>
>>89504493
This, an animated adaptation depicting their rise and eventual breakup would actually be an incredibly interesting series. Especially if they really went all-out with it and had a few seasons to work with.
>>
>>89504493
>season 1 begins with the Beatles arriving at Hamburg, flashbacks of Julia recently dying
>season 1 ends with the Beatles at the beginning of Beatlemania
>season 2 midseason finale is Alfie returning to John's life
>much of the early half of the show is dedicated to John, but switch in season 3 when Paul slowly takes over and John slowly retreats from his leadership position and meeting Yoko
>consistent character arc of George and Ringo finding their footing in the band and blossoming as capable musicians on their own
>lore shit here and there like, Paul mentioning this "Hendrix" fellow doing crazy stuff with his guitar in Saville theatre, the name Eleanor Rigby actually being a real person, Strawberry Fields orphanage, John mentioning their run in with Bob Dylan, John and Paul meeting up with the Stones and writing them I Wanna Be Your Man, Neil Aspinall fucking Pete Best's mom and fathering a child, etc.
>>
Ill make it a surreal slice of life where the beatles live with the residents. Its gonna be called meet the flatmates featuring the fab four and the quirky quad
>>
File: WAT.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>89507825
>where the beatles live with the residents
Oh my god.
>>
As long as it's better than Paul's solo career.
>>
>>89503837
>How would you make a good Beatles cartoon?

Done
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.