[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what was the point of driving those people mad at the start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

so what was the point of driving those people mad at the start of the film
also whats with the long pauses between dialogue. i noticed it happened mostly with john Constantine
>>
>>89495644
>so what was the point of driving those people mad at the start of the film

So the Justice League would get on it, which would get Constantine on it, which would cause them to go to Rich for help, and hopefully bring him to the house
>>
>>89495803
seem like a lot of trouble, rich could have just rang john
>>
>>89496016

would John take him to the house if he did that?
>>
>>89495644

aside from having wonder woman Cast fucking judgment on some poor delusional woman, this was okay.
>>
>>89495644
Rich just needed to contact Faust and the whole movie wouldn't have happened.
Also, why was Jason at Richards' if Rich couldn't access the hose? The plot was extremely weak.
Other than the possession intro the movie is garbage.
>>
>>89496360
>Rich just needed to contact Faust and the whole movie wouldn't have happened.

Would Faust just give him the thing?

>Also, why was Jason at Richards' if Rich couldn't access the hose?

Can Jason only go to people's houses if they can access Constantine's place? I am not aware of this restriction.
>>
>>89496310

The Superman and Wonder Woman parts were terrible, but that's par for the course for these animated movies.
>>
>>89496660
Well, it was Fausts demon buddies who had the dreamstone and I'm sure Rich could have gotten it from them.

And Jason had no reason to go to Rich if he didn't think that Rich could get him to Constantine and the house.
>>
>>89496720
>I'm sure Rich could have gotten it from them.

Don't know why you're so sure. There's a reason he had to come up with the goose chase to get everyone out of the house, and it's because he wasn't about to fight anyone to get it, not even Constantine alone.

>And Jason had no reason to go to Rich if he didn't think that Rich could get him to Constantine and the house.
>if he didn't think

he thought so
>>
>>89496847
Rich didn't need to go to the house in the first place if he got the dreamstone from the demons.

If Jason thought Rich could get into the house, there is a good chance he could. Then, if he got into the house, he would just have to wait for Constantine to go on a stroll.
>>
>>89497139

you still haven't explained why you think the demons would just give Richard the stone

Jason thought Rich could get to the house, turns out he couldn't. The movie all but states this.
>>
>>89497210
Because Rich had all kinds of trinkets, he could probably trade them for what the demons thought was a giant ruby.

>Jason thought Rich could get to the house, turns out he couldn't.

But he did get in?
>>
>>89495644
anyone got a torrent?
>>
>>89497332
>he could probably trade them for what the demons thought was a giant ruby

only reason he revealed it was because he was sure he'd win the card game and he even tried to attack Constantine after losing

>But he did get in?

No, John brought him in
>>
>>89496360
>>89496660
>>89496720
>>89496847
>>89497139
>>89497210
>>89497332
Jason went to see Richie because he was looking for a non-specific artifact.I feel like yous making more difficult than it needs to be.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.