[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CN can have a new era with new shows like OK KO!, Back to Backspace,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1457484553610.png (42KB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1457484553610.png
42KB, 499x341px
CN can have a new era with new shows like OK KO!, Back to Backspace, Twelve Forever, Jammers, Infinity Train and Apple & Onion but Christina Miller don't want that
>>
You already started this thread last night, faggot.

Did TTG rape you or something?

I bet you don't even fucking watch CN and just pirate all your shit or watch it on KissCartoon. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>89483111
I love teen titans go! My favorite episode is the one where Robin teaches the titans how to build equity through owning a rental property.
>>
Whats with this Miller woman, anyway? I've heard bad things.
>>
File: 1482183728954.png (303KB, 429x340px) Image search: [Google]
1482183728954.png
303KB, 429x340px
>>89483111
None of those really look that interesting.
>Not just watching other mediums of cartoons besides "children" cartoons
>>
>>89483111
Don't forget Bottom's Butte.
>>
>>89483111
Most of those shows, though not all, seem like they're trying to piggy back on Adventure Time's lolrandom adventures long after the show stopped being the most popular.
>>
>>89483557
A woman who doesn't watch cartoons but pretends to know what kids want to watch is the current CEO of Cartoon Network.

That's basically the gist of it.
>>
>>89485293
whoa, someone said "lolrandom"...

... did I just walk into a thread from 2012?
>>
>>89483789
Too bad it wasn't able to keep more of its original storyboard.

It would've been paired well with Rick and Morty in the CN-AS transition hours
>>
>>89483111
>implying CN isnt secretly making episodes of OK KO (actual full episodes) and Infinity Train right now
>>
>>89487921
Then why the tight lid Anon?
>>
>>89487921
Episodes of OK KO, are just getting produced and it was greenlighted for almost 4 years now. I think Infinity Train will be delayed up until Steven Universe's production finishes -which apparently is later this year-
>>
>>89483789

Wow... that ass.
>>
File: calypsotm2.jpg (10KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
calypsotm2.jpg
10KB, 200x163px
>>89483111
>/co/'s wish for something to be brought back is granted
>show becomes /co/'s worst nightmare
I'm Calypso, and I thank /co/ for playing! I'll be going back to /v/ now!
>>
>>89488281
Is Infinity Train really being greenlit? I heard it's one of the only pilots available to the public that actually has a shot at being a show. Most of the time it seems like they only release shows that have already been greenlit for development, or close to it, or as a way to figure out which new direction to head towards when commissioning new pilots.
>>
File: mts.jpg (29KB, 210x311px) Image search: [Google]
mts.jpg
29KB, 210x311px
>>89483111
>>
>>89488412
Creator said that he's waiting for the answer. Considering Ian JQ got on the refrigerator for about 2 years only to get him a short lived webseries and 1 year more to finally greenlight it, we're going to have to wait a while.
>>
>>89488588
I hope it's a mini and that they give the lead a bit more personality.

Given what we've seen I feel like it might need to be a fundamentally different show if it were expanded into an ongoing series. But would preserve what people seem to love best and even improve on it as a an OtGW style miniseries.
>>
>>89488680
A miniseries would be great. Another fact relating to greenlights: Pat McHale got 8 years of wait for the OTGW greenlight.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.