[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given a time machine that can go to any point in time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: the_time_machine_large_01.jpg (34KB, 450x385px) Image search: [Google]
the_time_machine_large_01.jpg
34KB, 450x385px
You are given a time machine that can go to any point in time, but you are restricted by cosmic forces to using it only in ways related to saving western animation. How do you go about accomplishing that?
>>
Make Gravity Falls better

Give WOY a third season.

Also get several promising pilots picked up
>>
File: Fast reverse Pepe.gif (366KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fast reverse Pepe.gif
366KB, 600x600px
>>89480301
Stop modern Cal-Arts by burning it to the ground in 2009, before the cancer started showing large signs... and maybe give Lauren Faust that one planet show she wanted so we don't have to deal with MLP's fallout.

Go to the future, grab a mind control device, then go back and hypnotize Hannah Barbara to create well-animated trash instead of cheap trash thus making western animation continue onward instead of reaching a dead end for 10+ years

Stop jews from making everything a comedy, and stop Seth MacFarlane from ever going into the animation industry. Stop 9/11 from occurring so we don't have the 2000's post-9/11 scare and tell the guys behind ATHF to warn boston about that one promotion thing that became a bomb-scare.
>>
>>89480301
Give 40k a series.
Give bionicles a g1 series.
Uncuck all stations.
Stop ttg at all costs.
Create fantasy series.
>>
>>89481178
Oh! and make one more season of venture bros. futurama. and rick and morty. and say it's a pilot season.
>>
Which was the cartoon that gave execs the idea that showing tons of shit in a row was a good idea? Spongebob? I guess I stop Spongebob.
>>
>>89481298
Venture Bros and Rick & Morty aren't canceled anon.
>>
>>89481458
You could go back in time.
Make more seasons.
Be the first guy to watch season six of ANYTHING.
Why not pick something funny?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.