[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see bella episode >have to make this shitty comparison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: fuck off skyler page.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off skyler page.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>see bella episode
>have to make this shitty comparison picture
cmon now skyler your better than this
>>
>>89477634
They remind me more of Bobby and Connie from King of the Hill.
>>
whut
>>
>>89478316
>tubby, white, whimsical
>black, glasses

skyler needs to go to hell, NO, to borneo.
>>
>>89477634
Clarence and Bella episode fell really organic and natural it was just to kids liking each other and talking
>>
Seems like Steven isn't as pudgy as he was at the beginning of the series.
>>
>>89478457
>implying that steven's funky flow wasn't as origanic as it can get
>>
File: Clarencegelion.png (907KB, 1271x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Clarencegelion.png
907KB, 1271x1920px
>>89477634
Clarence is the patricians choice for new age cartoon, tbqh
>>
>>89479140
This

The people who don't like it are Stevenfags and AuTists
>>
File: 1477250260191.png (111KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477250260191.png
111KB, 600x500px
>Skyler
>Working on anything ever again
>>
>>89477634
>>89478419

Skyler isn't working on the show anymore

he hasn't been since the second half of season 1
>>
>>89479175
Why you have to make an imaginary war between cartoons? Most people like all of them.
>>
>>89477634
This leaves me at a loss for words.
>>
>>89479377
because you can't feel superior if you are having too much fun
>>
>>89479178
He didn't nothing wrong tbqhwy familia. The only people that don't think so are nu-calarts lesbo plotline writing hipsters.
>>
>>89479841
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>89479873
>>89479873
he should be allowed into the animation industry again, if you ask me. at least clarence has more heart than half the shit on CN these days.

go look at his insta, he obviously has some talent. it's actually pretty sad that some baseless claims got him fired imo.
>>
>>89480050
sure, I do believe he should return

but I also understand why they fired him
basic workplace discipline is all that's asked for, and even co-workers that defended him admitted that there were problems even before the incident (apparently he generally has problems with self-control)

But yes, he does deserve to continue pursuing his career of choice
>>
>>89480245
>and even co-workers that defended him admitted that there were problems even before the incident (apparently he generally has problems with self-control)
Of course, that doesn't really verify anything.
if the claims were investigated further and turned out to be true than, yes, I obviously believe he should be fired.
But iirc nothing of the sort took place. Someone made the claims and he was fired like the day after. Nobody looked into it or took any legal pursuit afterwards at all.
That's a pretty bad way to handle a situation, and feeds into a larger developing workplace narrative on how accusations should be handled which is actually pretty legitimately terrifying.
>>
>>89480399
That is true, the network did a pretty poor job at handling the situation
>>
>>89477634
skyler stopped working on the show long after this
>>
>>89480245
he lost his mind anon
and his colleagues treated him like a demon because they wanted to go on a witch hunt
the girl who actually got touched did the right thing going to PR
but then her friends told the world
sending Skylar, a man who is already mentally damaged, on a melt down that could only be stopped when his friends sung him We might be Giants
all he did was touch a boob at a party, inappropriate sure, but it's not rape
all and all making CN look incredibly unprofessional
>>
>>89480440
you mean long BEFORE this
>>
>>89480533
To be fair, I do not think it was ever treated as rape
Sexual harassment is illegal in the USA in of itself from what I've hears
(feel free to correct me, Eastern Europe here)
>>
File: tumblr_oki9fl5IF21u8ti01o1_1280.jpg (113KB, 890x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oki9fl5IF21u8ti01o1_1280.jpg
113KB, 890x668px
>>89479140
>>
>>89479175
i like all three a fuckton so
>>
>>89483205
Isn't Belson the one who permanently menstruates?
>>
I like both of these cartoons and both of these relationships, echoing:
>>89478457
>>89478494

I hope Bella isn't just forgotten about though I'm thinking that's what's going to happen.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.