[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you agree with Ozymandias, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: rorschach-cute.jpg (29KB, 393x448px) Image search: [Google]
rorschach-cute.jpg
29KB, 393x448px
Friendly reminder that if you agree with Ozymandias, you're a faggot.
>>
>>89476012
>Agreeing with a crazed vigilante with the viewpoint of the world equivalent to a ten-year old.
>>
>>89477218
...but enough about Trump. Let's resume discussing comics.
>>
>>89477287

Heh,nice comeback kid,heres an upvote
>>
Friendly reminder that Rorschach wasn't supposed to be likable
>>
>>89476012
True, everyone was wrong.
>>
>>89476012

Reminder that Alan Moore completely ripped off the ending of Watchmen and is a hack writer.
>>
>>89477287
Look, I'm not arguing what Ozymandias did was the best thing ever, but what Kovac was trying to do would probably had assured the end of civilization, a possibility that is still likely to happen due to the journal. He's just so absolute about morality that he fails to see what his what his actions will bring ultimately, which had (probably) resulted in his death.
>>
>>89477354
I felt that you weren't supposed to agree with him, but you recognized why he thinks like he does. You can still be sympathetic to a character while not agreeing with his obtuse ideas. I doubt that anyone with his childhood would end to be a normal person anyway.
>>
File: futa is gay.jpg (753KB, 1277x3197px) Image search: [Google]
futa is gay.jpg
753KB, 1277x3197px
>>89476012
Reminder.
>>
>>89477942
I'm not really sure this the best kind of metaphor for this...
>>
>implying Rorschach wasn't a latent homosexual
>>
>>89478185
Perhaps. However, he was still morally right. Though, he was somewhat of a hypocrite at times.
>>
>>89477354
Neither was Ozymandias, either.
>>
I'm kinda scared of what might happen to Rorshach's character in modern comics with his return and all. I /really/ don't want them to tone down his extreme conservative views, it's vital part to his character.
>>
>>89478321
Don't worry, Walter will be replaced by his previously non-existent half-black daughter, who will also be a left-leaning lesbian teenager, the series will be about the new Rorschach showing the old one the error of his ways.
>>
>>89478185
What makes you say that? I see him more of a repressed heterosexual. Just cause Niteowl was his only real friend doesn't mark him as a homosexual at all. He sees sex as evil and thinks lowly of women, of course he wouldn't express attraction to the female gender.
>>
>>89478321
I think DC will stick through, they wouldn't sacrifice a major part of a character just to appease a small group of people.
>>
File: Beforewatchmen_rorschach.jpg (71KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
Beforewatchmen_rorschach.jpg
71KB, 260x400px
>>89478321
How was this, anyway? Only one I read was Minutemen.
>>
>>89476012

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>89478185
I don't think Rorsharch was gay, he was just wildly uncomfortable with sex and intimacy because he saw his mom fucking johns for money when he was little, and any time the johns caught sight of him he'd get the shit kicked out of him
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.