[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here with an argument on why they think the Inhumans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (62KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
62KB, 605x605px
Is there anyone here with an argument on why they think the Inhumans are the good guys?

I'm honestly curious if some fuckhead thinks the Inhumans are the good guys

I mean, with most Team vs Team books like Civil War and AvX, they at least try to give points to both sides regardless how hard the books suck.
>>
>>89473050
>Muh Culture
>>
>>89473050
I don't think the term "good" should be used in a description of both sides. Though, I can understand why inhumans won't get rid of the cloud: their society was built on terrigenesis transformation, as the results of it directly affect the social structure and individual's place within the country. Terrigenesis is a mixture of national religion, national idea and the core of their whole legacy. Without terrigen cloud as a source of transformation they'll face social anomie in it worst forms, which might logically lead to the country's destruction.
As you can see, Medusa and her team were willing to help with mutant evacuation, antidot researches and civil dialog between the two races in question. My guess is that they totally understand the "extinction" issue, and are actually quite sympathetic, as they've been in exactly the same position before.
>>
>>89473050
There's a few shills at CBR that will defend the shithumans to death.
>>
>>89473050
>why they think the Inhumans are the good guys
'they' is a pronoun that expands to 'Marvel editors browbeaten by a bitter kike who'll never get the X-Men film license back'
>>
>tfw you could fix all the narrative problems IvX has if you just dropped the pretense of it being some sort of morally ambiguous bullshit and made Medusa a full on conquering genocidal supervillain
>>
File: 200293.jpg (32KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
200293.jpg
32KB, 620x800px
>>89473957
>post yfw this is the actual real hidden plot of these books that is yet to be revealed
>>
File: WolverineAndTheXMen_19.jpg (172KB, 572x868px) Image search: [Google]
WolverineAndTheXMen_19.jpg
172KB, 572x868px
>>89473957
Or if both sides were written like the adults they are. Seriously, the Terrigen clouds shouldn't even be a thing, and the same goes for M-Pox. Beast used to Skype with all the most intelligent men and women of their respective fields for ideas. Why is that not still a thing.
>>
>>89473050
>Is there anyone here with an argument on why they think the Inhumans are the good guys
Because Marvel has their movie rights, duh.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.