[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got cable, and I was hoping to be able to have CN and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
So I just got cable, and I was hoping to be able to have CN and Nick on in the background and have something good playing while
But they just play the same 3 fucking shows all day, occasionally a movie but it'll be the same movie for weeks.
Why do they do this?
>>
>>89467322
They don't care anymore.
>>
File: youre-fucking-retarded.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
youre-fucking-retarded.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>89467322
because daytime ratings suck for those networks because their target market isn't home from school yet, and even then it's likely that they wont actually get to watch tv until primetime like everyone else.
>>
>>89467322
>2017
>getting cable
Haha oh wow.
>>
>>89467322
#1 medium that most people use streaming devices/apps in 2015 was kids entertainment. Which makes sense both from a parent and kid perspective. A parent wants the kid distracted while they either recharge for a bit or deal with things having the kids around would be difficult so turn on their favorite show or movie and you now have your window of time to rest or get things done.
Your a kid and you are wanting to watch episodes from your favorite show. Which is easier? Waiting for a network to play it even when it might go against your schedule or loading up an app and watching it right then?
>>
>>89467322
Why are you watching TV? Everyone is online watching shows. You can either stream or download shit and play it when you want to now.
>>
>>89467417
It's actually cheaper to have cable and internet than just internet in the northeast of the US at least.
>>
File: 135466735848.jpg (46KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
135466735848.jpg
46KB, 1080x608px
>>89467322
>wanting TV for background noise.
Music, ambient or otherwise, I can understand but TV for background noise just seems white trash.
>>
>>89467521
Really? I have lived in WA, OR, PA, WV, VA and it's always pricier to own both than just internet. More so west cost. Internet alone was $40 while a package deal was $85.
>>
>>89467521
You're being tricked. The individual services are each cheaper when being bundled, but you still pay less for one service on it's own. The exception being >100$ monthly packages, where you end up paying near the same for one service as with the bundle.

Source: Worked selling cable for Time Warner in the same building that also sold Comcast.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.