[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Marvel save itself without going full DC Rebirth and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478024856297.jpg (99KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478024856297.jpg
99KB, 900x720px
How does Marvel save itself without going full DC Rebirth and pandering exclusively to aging nostalgiafags who are triggered by none-shit male characters?

I think they need a massive amount of new creative and editorial talent that will be allowed tell stories their way unhindered by the next upcoming event or relaunch or even big summer movie

They also need to stop using the "get fans angry" philosophy of marketing.

Also they need to start a desperate imprint for all ages books and more mature books again. Books like Moon Girl and Hellcat are obviously aimed at a younger crowd and they should be label as such and stop being shoehorned into books intended for an older audience.
>>
>>89466399
Meant "none straight white males"
>>
Just fire half of the bad writers and replace them with good ones, also get the marketing team out of the process, their jobs are supposed to market books not make them. Also instead of giving everyone a book put them on a team and test the waters
>>
Waid isn't a bad writer, the current Black Widow is proof enough.

BUT, Waid-trying-to-be-young must be one of the worst writers EVER. It needs to go.

Also, stop trying to YAAAS QUEEN everyone into Carol Danvers. It works with tumblrinas, but not with the people that actually try to read her shitty books. If they want her to have success, then put some good stories. REALLY good stories, not KSD shit.

The same serves for Kamala, she doesn't have a good story in one year, just her fags keep eating that shit.

Fuck the Inhumans.

Fuck Riri.

Fuck Bendis.

That's it.
>>
>>89466399
Bring Jim Shooter back, the rest will sort itself out.
>>
And Dan Slott needs to get out of Spider-Man, it's been ten years already.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.