[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still no Martian Manhunter >still no Plastic Man >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>still no Martian Manhunter
>still no Plastic Man
>still no Power Girl

why is dc doing this to me
>>
File: forever alone LOSH.png (70KB, 163x186px) Image search: [Google]
forever alone LOSH.png
70KB, 163x186px
I've been waiting -985 years
>>
>>89463952
>>still no Power Girl
Powergirl is on earth 2 and Tanya is filler her role in deathsroke
>>
>>89463993

not muh Power Girl
>>
Martian Manhunter probably will have something soon, since he is on Supergirl and everything.
>>
>>89464301
He already had a solo and it sold like ass
>>
>>89463952
Power Girl was in Six Pack and Dogwelder
>>
>>89464463
Put him in a team book, then. JLA would be perfect.
>>
>>89464572
You apparently don't even follow the character, why do you care where he goes
>>
>>89464301

Hopefully

>>89464463

Because people are stupid. DC's best sellers right now are the extremely meh SS vs JL event and King's shitty Batman book with filler issues out the ass and Bendis tier dialogue. MMH's new 52 run was good

>>89464572

Yeah instead of Lobo or Killer Frost. Anyway they'll probably go rogue sooner or later
>>
>>89464639
I like him, but didn't read his solo. I'm sorry, senpai.
>>
>>89464518

I though about picking these up. Is it a good entry point for these characters cause honestly I'm not familiar with them at all
>>
Fuck all of that, where the hell is that Shazam ongoing we were promised at the start of new 52? And then again in DCYou? That's what I want to know.
>>
>>89464782
There's reference to the previous runs but it's mostly self contained. It's hilarious.
>>
>>89464840

I'm sold. I hope the first few issues won't be too hard to track down
>>
>>89464835
At least you aren't waiting alone anon. His little bit in n52 JL wasn't nearly enough
>>
>>89464463
You mean the 'Everything was just a mind illusion' book?
>>
>>89463952

Because DC is trying this thing where they put out books that sell
>>
>>89463952
Pls bring cute Miss Martian with Martian Manhunter
>>
I am so fucking salty that...
> > Ethnic Lanterns on JL and not Mister Miracle. What the actual fuck? (actually to a extent its a blessing as JL has been so half assed in Rebirth but still after his use in Darkseid War it would have been fucking natural.
> No Mister Miracle & Barda ongoing with Fabok on art.
> Lobo is on JLA and not Manhunter.
> Killer Frost & Vixen lack cleavage.
>>
File: staticshock27e.jpg (166KB, 524x810px) Image search: [Google]
staticshock27e.jpg
166KB, 524x810px
>>89463952
>Still no Static
I feel your pain.
>>
>>89463952
>Powergirl
Tits aside, I don't get how anyone can like her. She's been stagnant for almost 30 years, and hasn't done a single thing of note since her creations.
You know they're tits taped on character who actually do stuff right?
>>
>>89468845
She was part of JSA for years and years.

Had more character development than Carol "My Only Motivation is Being Famous" Danvers.
>>
Because you guys didn't buy MM's DCYou book.
>>
>>89463952

Those will get minis and you will not buy them. That's on you. They'll end up on teams at some point and PG is already on Earth 2 and soon that'll merge with the main continuity.
>>
where is PG and Terra

i will destroy DC
>>
>>89468792
it's been what 3 years since the milestone revival announcement
>>
>>89469626
They're waiting for Dwayne McDuffie.
>>
>>89463952
>>89469568
I don't understand, we already have supergirl, why are people so crazy about having 2 versions of Kara? It always bothered me that there were two of her...
>>
>>89470166
One of them is actually fun.
Kara is the worst Supergirl too. Matrix when?
>>
>>89464007
Tanya is awesome though.
>>
File: martianmanjobber4.jpg (318KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
martianmanjobber4.jpg
318KB, 666x1024px
>>89464572
He was already in some JL stuff where he played his jobber role perfectly.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.