[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Tom Goes to the Mayor the most underrated Adult Swim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tgm.jpg (317KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
tgm.jpg
317KB, 720x540px
Was Tom Goes to the Mayor the most underrated Adult Swim show of all time?
>>
>>89459892

no.
but it was much better than Tim&Eric Awesome show, which gets too much praise.
>>
>>89459892
Frisky Dingo/Xtacles was the most underrated.
>>
>>89459948
This

/thread
>>
>>89460737
Very much so.
>>
>>89459892
Tim and Eric are garbage people
>>
File: whoopee.jpg (18KB, 333x182px) Image search: [Google]
whoopee.jpg
18KB, 333x182px
>>89461323
>ironic humour

sure am glad we have shitposting to make sure that I can't go a day without it
>>
My door is always open for YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>JEFFERTON ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE
>>
>>89461323
Yes, Tom goes to the Mayor had a structure that saved it.
>>
>>89459892
No. It single handedly turned adult swim into the trash it is now. Fucking wypipo and their garbage lol so randumb hunor
>>
Of course you faggots hate Tim and Eric.
>>
>>89461553
This.
>>
>>89459892

No, it's precisely as rated as it should be.
>>
>>89459892
>>89459948
they're both great but they got really uncomfortable over time as they had to top themselves and went way too far into intentional discomfort territory, to the point that you lose all hope and stop caring what happens
sad thing is that leaked into steve brule too, and that was their best one
>>
>>89459892
No. That'd be Saul of the Mole Men
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.