[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boobs are gross as literally worse than the holocaust >why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>boobs are gross as literally worse than the holocaust
>why doesn't she get them cut off and make herself look like a man?
Why are modern feminists (like Marvel) so anti-breasts? Between stuff like this an the PPG reboot, makes me wonder why?
>>
What do you want to hear, OP?
Modern feminism is in a weird place right now.
>>
So, Trump and Danvers are buddies?
>>
>>89455168
I don't know if I'm just having a stroke right now but the dialog in the first two panels is horrible.
Took me three read throughs to actually understand what was going on.
>>
>>89455168
Breasts are weapons of the patriarchy. They created by male aliens thousands of years ago and forced on the female species to opress them.
>>
>>89455168
>Why are modern feminists (like Marvel) so anti-breasts? Between stuff like this an the PPG reboot, makes me wonder why?
They're anti-showing them in every occasion.

There are problems with modern feminism but ffs this isn't it.
>>
>A movement populated by ugly miserable hags doesn't like beauty
>>
>>89455168
Carol's an ass woman. She doesn't want herself misrepresented.
Also she's a miserable resentful cunt at the best of times.
>>
>>89455168
It's like Marvel can't make a strong woman without turning her into a man in every aspect.
FtM sex change is the next logical step for Carol, it could make hilarious headlines too.
>>
>>89455406
>feminists have reasonable and understandable objections to a specific social problem
>anti-feminists pretend they're objecting to something simple, basic, and all-encompassing while strawmanning all their objections into treating it like the worst crime in history
This is a common problem with anti-feminism.
>>
File: 1424993114630.jpg (146KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
1424993114630.jpg
146KB, 1023x576px
>>89455168
What you call "Modern Feminism" is actually called "Third Wave Feminism".

To put it bluntly, they are individualist Puritan shitheads who believe their way is the only way. They actually oppose the movement of the feminists who came before them, who fought for the right to have sex and be congratulated for it like a man, go topless, have access to smut made for them, and be judged only on work output. By contrast Third Wavers are generally against depictions of sex, are for conservative dress, are against all forms of explotative media, and want tokenism.

So a 70's feminist would want to work her biceps at the gym with her shirt off and brag about sexual conquests, getting a high five for nailing that male slut, then go shlick to Playgirl before heading off to work as a ruthless attorney.
A 10's feminist wants to be praised for being a brave woman blogging online, see nothing sexual at any point, be affirmed in her sexual identity as bip-pan-asexual, and go to work as a diversity hire.
>>
I'm guessing OP you already have an answer in your head and you just want someone else to say it and agree with you
>>
>>89455406

Women are threatened by other women to the point that anyone that is seen as more attractive to them is an enemy. Girls don't even have to flaunt their big breasts.

If guys notice then "that bitch has got to go".
>>
>>89456897
Same with guys though, we just don't act on it.

Resentment is still there.
>>
>>89456357
That's a common problem with literally every group's arguments against another group.
>>
>>89457067

Girls judge their self worth based on looks. Guys judge their self worth on what they have. So if a guy feels inadequate he just buys a car.

Also we're pretty open about it. If we don't like you, we'll tell you to your face or just ignore you.

I work in a department that's 90% women. Bitches be scheming.
>>
>>89456357
>while strawmanning all their objections into *treating it like the worst crime in history*
Sounds like you're strawmanning the objections of anti-feminists.
This is a common problem with anti-anti-feminism.
>>
>>89455378
Shut up, Tatsuya
>>
>>89455168

complaining about the actor playing you in the in universe movie is like the oldest joke ever
>>
>>89455371

that a lettering problem. there's no visual signifier of different conversations
>>
>>89455168
You do realize you're all just bitching about a single artist right?
>>
>>89458170

Actually that's probably the best look she's had. She looks super dykey in Spider-Woman as well.
>>
File: cm3-5.jpg (416KB, 750x1120px) Image search: [Google]
cm3-5.jpg
416KB, 750x1120px
>>89456259
soon her transition will be complete
>>
>>89455406
>They're anti-showing them in every occasion
Are you fucking serious, fag?
>>
>>89458170

>tfw marquez is sticking with Bendis

dude has an eye for talent
>>
>>89458333
This could be a plot point, I would love to see them pull out of their ass that Carol is slowly becoming Mar-vell if all this "no really we're super progressive" nonsense ever dies down. I just want to see them try and write their way out of whatever they're doing to Carol.
>>
>>89458386
Yes.
>>
>>89455168
ITT: overreacting/shitposting
>>
>>89460957

she seems against tits so doesn't seem that much about hyperbole considering she was one of the largest breasted women out there..irony..hypocrisy..lots of ys.
>>
File: 1485314717024.jpg (1MB, 2063x3131px) Image search: [Google]
1485314717024.jpg
1MB, 2063x3131px
>>89461163
I know right.
>>
>>89455361
I was about to ask about that, how will they handle the change, since Marvel insists on using the real presidents?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.