[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cisco sent us this. It's from three days ago. Nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Cisco sent us this. It's from three days ago. Nobody knew because the alarms weren't tripped.

Jesus Christ three days and nobody went to check on her? To give her food and/or clean her excrement from the corner?
>>
>>89452401
It's all automated now.
>>
>>89452401
Holy shit star labs has awful security
>>
>>89452510
You know what they need? One of those pressure plates like in a hotel minifridge, so if somebody breaks out, it goes off.
>>
>>89452401
STOP HAVING PEOPLE JUST WALK INTO THESE FUCKING PLACES! Show the busted screen door thats off camera
>>
Who is the new bitch supposed to be

Why couldn't it be more about Oliver getting intel and less about muh Laurel

Why not unmask Prometheus when they were fighting and he was temporarily stunned by the diezapam

If Laurel ^ 2 escaped why didn't star labs say anything before she showed up in star city?

Oliver got on Felicity for letting Laurel go but not about her acting more like him. I thought that would be a big plot point and it so wasn't

Why train another black canary when Artemis literally just betrayed you

Why is Talia an archer and why is she looking for him and why wouldn't Ollie know about the league ever since season 1 ( I honestly don't remember if he knew about them at the first mention)

Who told Artemis all that info that Laurel ^2 spit out about the legends etc? Artemis? Did she even know such info?

Is the show actually getting better?
>>
>>89453854
Its really bad because both shows have mentioned this. I remember an arrow episode where they specifically said their security was upgraded and like 2 episodes later Malcolm just shows up without their prior knowledge no alarms went off nothing. Same thing for star labs
>>
how op is Prometheus that he can break into star fucking labs? wouldnt you have to be some level of genius? how did he know about notlaurel? why didnt he break anyone else out?
>>
>>89454552
The show is getting worse, actually. It's reached that point where it's unbearable.
>>
>>89454866
I liked episode 100 and this episode. It is so evident that the cw shows would be better if they had shorter episodes per season. Less filler and stalling and the pacing would feel much more natural imo
>>
>>89454772
EVERYBODY can break into star fucking labs.

Zolomon just walked into it.

Then so did Iris, and said she "upgraded security".

How she did so, we do not know, since almost right after that Geomancer walked in and crashed the place.
>>
>>89452510
To be fair, the team is usually only really in the building for a few hours out of the day, and there might be one of them (HR) that actually sleeps there, so it's not like anyone can really guard the place
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.