[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Spidey is going to make a wisecrack at some point in the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1485501699169.jpg (261KB, 2048x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1485501699169.jpg
261KB, 2048x1089px
So Spidey is going to make a wisecrack at some point in the movie and call him "Birdman", right?
>>
probably the specific reason they cast Keaton.
>>
Probably more likely it gonna' be "So do you and Falcon shop at the same bird store?"
Or
"Time to put you back in the cage"
Or
"So that outfit, did you just decide to wing-it or..."
>>
>>89446432
>Webhead cracks a lawyer/attorney at law joke
If only
>>
>>89446432
"Don't poop on my car, ok?"

"Vulture eh? You seem more like a chicken to me"
>>
flock off featherface
>>
File: ConceptArt.jpg (99KB, 1199x569px) Image search: [Google]
ConceptArt.jpg
99KB, 1199x569px
Holy shit, Vulture looks badass.
>>
>"I'm what you called me. I'm the Vulture!"

>"I called you a buzzard. You can't even get the name right."
>>
"Is Beetlejuice 2 going to be a thing or not?"
>>
File: laughing homer.gif (1MB, 258x193px)
laughing homer.gif
1MB, 258x193px
>>89446432
Fuck, that's good
>>
I like the whole bomber jacket/mane thing.
>>
>>89446432
Now that Spidey is in the MCU and the rest of the characters have evolved to this point, he should be the only character that has consistent humor beats. Technically, all the films up to this point have pretty much been operating at a capacity for a lack of spiderman, so now Marvel Studios can afford to adjust the overall tone and scripting of all future films to accommodate his addition to the universe.

As of now, the only guarantee is that Black Panther is going to have to lean exclusively on Martin Freeman for any humor or gags.
>>
>>89446988
No way, the MCU is built on using humor as a crutch for poor writing. They can't change now.
>>
File: spidey_hornet.jpg (122KB, 736x725px) Image search: [Google]
spidey_hornet.jpg
122KB, 736x725px
>>89446432

Of course he will.

Im glad they're using Vulture. He IS spider-man's archenemesis. Just look, in this small interaction Vulture knew it was spider-man. The two are so in-tune to each other, he can tell it's spider-man.
>>
>>89447513
>Im glad they're using Vulture. He IS spider-man's archenemesis.
And consider that MCU is starting to hesitate to kill off villains, I have strong hopes that he will live to BE an arch-nemesis.
>>
>>89448092
That'll always be Norman.
>>
>>89446468
>>89446475
>>89446524
>>89446666

spider-man better crack at least one dozen of these
>>
File: SuperiorSpider-Man31-p.15.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorSpider-Man31-p.15.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89447513
>He IS spider-man's archenemesis. Just look, in this small interaction Goblin knew it was spider-man. The two are so in-tune to each other, he can tell it's spider-man.
>>
>>89448609
>That'll always be Norman.
Norman can afford to take a break. Too much of Green Goblin. Much like how we have had too much Lex Luthor.
>>
>>89446666
Based quads
>>
>>89446432
No, it will be a 'I'm Batman' joke.
>>
>>89446432
I can see all these Spider-Fags going apeshit and going "This is seriously amazing! They referenced Birdman and Keaton WAS Birdman! This is so amazing!"

God, I don't get why Spider-Fags are so over the moon for this film.
>>
It's a tossup between Goblin, Venom and Doc Ock for Spidey's archnemesis really

Vulture's in that ballpark with Electro and Sandman and Mysterio where they show up all the time but nobody really knows who they are
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.