[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoa... You could break me open and take my candy... but wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1701.jpg (61KB, 759x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
61KB, 759x640px
Whoa...
You could break me open and take my candy... but wouldn't you like something better?
>>
Not if you're going to make me cluck like a chicken again.
>>
File: 4L_qTCZMSjg.jpg (86KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qTCZMSjg.jpg
86KB, 356x500px
>>89444209
This game can be played on PC.
I was so happy to find out abut it
>>
>>89444230
I'll tell you a secret... I'm a magical Piñata, and if you get me down from here, I'll grant you all your wishes.
>>
I still had these clips uploaded from the cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdVUdDJkZpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuYOtzQP9U0
>>
>>89444430
Okay, but you'd better not be lying to me like all of the other sentient inanimate objects I've been seeing lately.
>>
>>89444562
>It's not like it's something I haven't seen before
>Stares at his groin
Jesus Rami...
>>
I'll just beat the shit out of Seedos again
>>
>games for windows is gone
>can't play the game anymore

I heard it was really difficult in later stages, now i will never find out how
>>
>>89444209
Yes, let me fuck your ass.
>>
>>89444209
WOOOOOOOOOOOW PIÑATA BLOWJOB!
>>
>>89444423
>sequel improved everything
>its only 360 and Xbone exclusive(through the Rare replay collection)

It's not fair
>>
>>89444209
A Banjo Kazooie cartoon should've been a no brainer
>>
>>89446852
The rarer pinatas needed to be attracted with increasingly large numbers of difficult to breed pinatas. It wasn't difficult so much as it was a timesink.
>>
File: LeafosGhoulies.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LeafosGhoulies.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I fucking love Viva Pinata.

Specifically the sequel, I never really played the original. But I could play Trouble In Paradise for HOURS.
>>
>>89444209

I'm wondering what a pinata horse's farts sell like
>>
>>89448231
>I'm wondering what a pinata horse's farts sell like
>sell

Probably not too well seeing how to market for pinata horse farts is very large believe it or not.
>>
>>89448284

>there's an industry of people who appreciate talking animal farts

Fuck yes.
>>
>>89444562
>>89446189
I'm not sure either of the jokes in those clips would fly today.
>>
>>89447101

It was easy to bypass that by hitting the romance requirements and using the romance candies and farming high level produce to make sure you had enough chocolate coins. Also watering can would cool down fights so all you had to do was fence off an aggressive pinata and feed em' low tier fruit/veg like Apples till they wouldn't start shit again (Also if you fucked around enough with feeding them you could get a Rare color variant).

You could bring down the time you needed but it just required a bit more management and a lot more eagle eye on what's going on in your garden and micromanagement. But if you just wanted to chill and get comfy you could let it be a timesink and take your time getting those pinatas (Or even dicking around trying to get color variants)
>>
>>89447765
leafos is such a qt
>>
File: 1480808470386.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480808470386.png
30KB, 246x200px
>>89444562
>tfw you will never fuck you badgesicle gf and wrap around each other in a blanket of passion and love
It is at this point that suicide seems more appealing than life.
>>
>>89449890
She was his badgesicle stalker, but I guess there's not much of a difference.
>>
File: Leafos2.jpg (85KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Leafos2.jpg
85KB, 600x1200px
>you will never suck on a British hippie's toes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.