[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Pyg and Toad /ourguys/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcm jkSEduwU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1024302.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1024302.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
Are Pyg and Toad /ourguys/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmjkSEduwU
>>
>>89442337
What a way to butcher these characters. I hope Morrison and Quitely at least got a paycheck for this.
>>
>>89442371
I'm terribly sorry edgelord Mad Hatter and Literary Pun weren't up to your standards, anon.
>>
File: pyg.jpg (731KB, 1600x1231px) Image search: [Google]
pyg.jpg
731KB, 1600x1231px
>>89442337
watered down and neutered

Pyg is only by Morrison and in Arkham Knight
>>
>>89442371
They got credited, at least.

I remember Tony Isabella ranted on his blog that DC didn't pay him for using Whale in the show, though.
>>
>>89442337
I like that the show focused on obscure villains at first but imo it should have gone weirder. Like a blend of Morrison and what King is currently doing. But a TV-14 version of it.
>>
File: 1439885544383.png (354KB, 848x468px) Image search: [Google]
1439885544383.png
354KB, 848x468px
>>89442411
My only complaint in AK is that they used generic opera music instead of disco.
>>
>>89442411
I was surprised by how well Pyg was handled in AK. It was also cool because he was one of the few villains that had a not tank boss fight.
>>
>>89442884
>I was surprised by how well Pyg was handled in AK
Would have been a lot better without the cartoonish over the top singing. He's much more effective if he isn't belting out the music.
>>
>>89442371
Agreed. Grant Morrison's Professor Pyg was the break out star of his Batman run. DC then proceeded to shit all over the genius bastard's creation with this mess. Where is the pink iPod dock? where is the existential ramblings of a tortured drug addict seeking artistic integrity? Where is the man in the Pyg mask stripping in front of little boys while high on PCP having one Hell of a trip?
>>
File: toad and the wet sprocket.webm (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
toad and the wet sprocket.webm
682KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>89442337
What's Roadhog doing hanging out with Lucio?
>>
>>89446474
Trying to get waifus, apparently.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.