[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/01 /26/the-flash-movie-gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/01/26/the-flash-movie-gets-a-page-one-rewrite

>With no way of making its March 2018 release date, they’ve decided on a total rewrite as their lead actor preps to shoot the Fantastic Beasts sequel.

Should we worry?
>>
>>89441146
>as their lead actor preps to shoot the Fantastic Beasts sequel

didn't he die in the first one?
>>
>>89441169

I's Harry Potter, I'm sure he'll be a ghost or a ghast or whatever the fuck they've got.
>>
>>89441196
a gharsp
>>
File: 1436578404336.jpg (29KB, 357x312px) Image search: [Google]
1436578404336.jpg
29KB, 357x312px
Hold on, let me just look up the writer.

According to Joby has written the upcoming King Arthur movie and Awake, and apparently the next Robin Hood movie, and he executive produced Edge of Tomorrow.

Well, fuck me.
>>
Fuck.

FUCK.

FUCKFUCKFUCK.

I JUST WANT A GOOD FUCKING FLASH MOVIE

I'M NOT ASKING FOR A FUCKING END TO WORLD HUNGER, DC
>>
>>89441146
>Should we worry?
Are you fucking kidding me, OP?
>>
>>89441485

No, I'm honestly asking you.

All I know is that every instance so far of one of these having major rewrites/reshoots has resulted in troubles. I want the movie to be good.
>>
>>89441281
Edge of Tomorrow was fucking great.
That said, I have no faith in anything he's written nor in him for Flash. Shit.
>>
DC is warm soda pop.
>>
might be better to start from scratch to make it cohesive with whatever plot they have that ties the films togrther
>>
File: 1449632471086.gif (2MB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
1449632471086.gif
2MB, 300x243px
>>89441508

>Edge of Tomorrow was fucking great.
>>
>>89441507
It was a rhetorical question. There's always the chance that something good will come off this. But I'd say it's the longest shot.
We really should worry and it's ridiculous because making a Flash movie should be easy as pie, especially with the show going on and making people aware of the character.
>>
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

2017 in a nutshell, really.
>>
>>89441564
91% on RT, bro
>>
>>89441643

I'm not saying that a lot of people can't like something I think is awful. It felt like a pale imitation of the comics.
>>
Why bother caring at this point?
>>
>>89441146
>Should we worry?
No, it was probably going to be shit anyways
>>
>>89441340
Best case scenario: JL tanks, WB says fuck it, cancels DCEU, and we start fresh later with new everything. I can't bare to see the Rogues fucked up
>>
>>89441146
Will they finally bury the DCEU when Wonder Woman flops on its face?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.