[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think your favorite Marvel character and favorite DC character.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: DC_Versus_Marvel_1.jpg (115KB, 396x611px) Image search: [Google]
DC_Versus_Marvel_1.jpg
115KB, 396x611px
Think your favorite Marvel character and favorite DC character.

Are you thinking of them?
Write a summery for an ongoing starring both characters
>>
>Plastic Man and Spider-Man
Oh fuck me, what wouldn't happen?

>Bro-tier quips
>Spidey using Pat as a web
>Some artist recreates that scene of Mr. Fantastic saying "Amazing" and getting kicked by Peter saying "Spectacular"
>Peter loses most of his clothes in a fight with Rhino, so Plas stretches out to be his uniform until they get back to their apartment
>Pat takes over the symbiote
>They constantly fuck with Norman by webbing his butt to Plas transformed into a chair
>Electro always just turns himself in when they show up

I'd pay good money to read this.
>>
>Poison Ivy
>Carnage

Ongoing? Shit. PI&C Kill the Multiverse is a no-brainer for a mini.
>>
>>89438334

>Batman and Wolverine.

The world it's set in is just a world in which the Marvel and DC characters simply co-exist. Like the original crossovers before DC vs Marvel. No multiversal shit, it's just a world where both interact.

It begins in a Gotham City school in a fairly ghetto area (not like all of Gotham isn't fairy ghetto anyway, but still). There's a little girl (with black hair and blue eyes) who is being bullied by some kids. She finally snaps and her x-gene first displays itself causing her to wreck the people bullying her and damage the school. She flees the scenes in terror after it's happened.

We cut to a new report on the incident where its talking heads discussing mutants one pro one anti. We then have Charles being like "Shit this happened in Gotham. I'm not sending the X-Men to Gotham to find this girl because Batman." Logan's all like fuck you Charles this little girl needs help I'ma go to Gotham by myself. Beast tells Wolverine that having Batman as an enemy won't help the X-Men but Logan's all like "fuck you I do what I want."

We then move to the Batcave where Batman is on the Bat-computer and he's talking to Alfred about how he tracked this girl's steps for a bit, but ended up losing her. They talk about the mutant problem and Batman is pretty much alright with mutants and that this girl is a child who needs protection, but that she's also clearly dangerous. At that point an alert comes up on the Batcomputer about how there's been a multi-homicide at some bar.

We cut back to Logan asking some punk/gangster types about the little girl. They start talking shit about mutants; fight breaks out Wolverine wrecks them. Wolverine leaves the bar and uses his super senses/tracking skills to locate the girl. Little does he know that Batman has also begun tracking Wolverine.

We cut back to the little girl and she's been captured by an unknown person who is explaining to her how she's "very important" and "very powerful".

>cont
>>
Spider-Man jumping around, being a goofy bastard as always while Batman is the straight man who just wants Peter to leave. Something about Peter being hired by Wayne Enterprise. When there's a turf war between the Maggia and Falcone family that pulls in countless villains from both Batman and Spider-Man's rogues gallery. Also, Aunt May is dating Alfred.
>>
>>89439454

We're back with Wolverine and he has come to the same spot which Batman lost trace of the girl at. It's then when Wolverine is confronted by Batman. They have a fight because Wolverine is a murderer. Batman wins the fight and incapacitates Wolverine, but it's still a pretty good fight and Batman has to really bring his A-Game, but Batman triumphs in the end and drops Wolverine off at Arkham.

We cut back to the little girl and find out that her parents have also been captured. The shadowy figure talks about how her parents are weak and how she is strong and important before killing the parents before the little girl's eyes.

Batman is doing his whole Gothic Stalker of the night thing trying to locate the girl. He's getting closer and closer. Wolverine is in Arkham being diagnoses with amnesia and psychotic issues. Wolverine escapes because he's fucking Wolverine, but this causes all sorts of shit.

Batman eventually finds were the little girl is being held and makes his way there, Wolverine isn't far behind. Batman continues gathering intell on the place, but while he's doing this we find out that a bunch of Batman's villains have escaped from Arkham in Wolverine's wake, and Batman needs to deal with them as they're causing a bit of carnage.

Wolverine impetuously makes his way into the badguy's base ready to take out whoever it is that's holding the little girl. Only to find he's powerless to stop the badguy because it's....

MAGNETO!

Batman deals with the villains who have escaped from Arkham in a really cool series of pages as Magneto explains his plan to Wolverine. Basically Magneto sees Batman as the strongest human there is and therefore if the champion of humanity is defeated by him then there really will be no one to stop the rise of mutants. This is explained in the pages where Batman is wrecking a bunch of his villains.

>cont
>>
>>89439822

Magneto also plans on using the little girl's powers because she's like an omega level mutant, and she's currently traumatised as shit. Magneto through trauma and Stockholm syndrome made the little girl his ally of sorts by this stage. Magneto also explains to Wolverine that Wolverine is going to be his messenger of sorts to Charles. So Wolverine can be the one to explain to the world that Magneto killed Batman.

At that moment Batman busts in wearing a non-metal badass knightly suit to battle Magneto. They have a real badass knock out fight, but Magneto is slowly tearing through Batman's suit.

While the fight is happening Wolverine is talking with the girl explaining how just because she's a mutant doesn't mean she's a murderer and what not. Basically Wolverine is doing his pep talk he does to mutant kids, being all cool mentor and what not.

At this point in the fight Magneto is talking about how he admires Batman, and he talks about the story of Robert the Bruce watching a spider try and try again. How even though the spider is so much less and failing all the time it keeps trying until it succeeds in the end. Magneto views Batman like that. As a bug! At this point Batman is reduced to just his normal Batsuit and doesn't really stand a chance against ole' Magnus.

Magnus is about to lay the coup de grace on Batman when the little girl attacks Magneto in the back with her powers. Knocking him out. Wolverine is now freed from Magneto's magnetism and goes to kill Magneto but the little girl says "No" we're the good guys and good guys don't kill.

Batman has Magneto locked up in a Justice League prison. And Wolverine has a talk with Batman about how there are more children out in the world being attacked because of their mutant nature. Batman agree and says if Wolverine won't kill anyone he'll help Wolverine find children to be taken to Charles school. This conversation happens in the Batcave and the little girl sees Jason Todd's outfit...

>cont
>>
>>89440161

She dresses up in it and says "I'll help as Robin".

Batman and Wolverine both say no and that she needs to learn to use her abilities at Charles school. She goes to the school in Westchester and Wolverine and Batman begin a series where they're globe trotting and helping children with their mutant abilities.

>End

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1480453630196.png (2MB, 1464x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1480453630196.png
2MB, 1464x1339px
>Shocker and Nightwing
After breaking into a S.H.I.E.L.D supervillain impound to retrieve his Shockermobile, Herman stumbles upon a universe hopping device kept in a safe that is easily shattered by his vibro-gauntlets. Not knowing what the machine does, he pockets it and drives off, triggering multiple alarms in the process. Thinking only a cosmic level threat could steal such advanced tech so easily, Nick Fury sends as many Helicarriers, Avengers, and S.H.I.E.L.D agents as possible to detain the threat. With no way to avoid getting annihilated by threats way out of his league, Shocker uses the device, vanishing in thin air (along with his sick dune buggy).

While Bruce is off in space on JLA business and the rest of the Batfamily taking a well needed vacation from vigilante-ing, Dick takes up the mission of defending Gotham. While on patrol, he discovers an unconscious Killer Croc, apprehended by a man in a yellow, quilted suit. Even though he only knocked out Croc because he mistook him for the Hulk, Nightwing assumes Shocker is a newly arrived superhero who is eager to be taken under the wing of an experienced veteran in the super-community.

The series would consist of the duo struggling to fight C-listers, (neither can take out Kite-Man because no flying/Batplanes) taking trips to other cities like Central City (where Shocker tries to join the Rogues and ends up getting rejected), and Nightwing trying to groom Herman into his own Robin (tries to replace all the brown sections of the costume to red and adds a green cape)
>>
>>89440580
>The series would consist of the duo struggling to fight C-listers, (neither can take out Kite-Man because no flying/Batplanes) taking trips to other cities like Central City (where Shocker tries to join the Rogues and ends up getting rejected)

Would read/10
>>
>>89438714
>>89439476
Would read both of these.
>>
File: Green and Blue.png (475KB, 650x451px) Image search: [Google]
Green and Blue.png
475KB, 650x451px
>>89438334
If we're talking my favorite male characters? Alan Scott and Steve Rogers. Why? One phrase: World War 2 shenanigans, lovingly going back and looking at/parodying Golden Age tropes.
>>
File: Jen and Karen.png (2MB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
Jen and Karen.png
2MB, 1200x873px
>>89441541
If we're talking my favorite female characters? She-Hulk and Power Girl. Imagine these two as roommates, and dealing with every sort of female hero and villain trope there is, both positive and negative. The commentary ALONE would make it worth it, imo.
>>
>Hal Jordan and Moon Knight

Parallax tries to possess Marc, Khonshu starts talking to Hal
>>
File: 50,000,000 man-hours in paint.jpg (902KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
50,000,000 man-hours in paint.jpg
902KB, 1920x1080px
>>89438334
BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT
YES IT'S GLORIOUS GWENPOOL IN HER FIRST-EVER INTER-COMPANY CROSSOVER
>She spends 1/2 the miniseries fangirling out over Superman
>accidentally leaks his secret ID to everyone and their dog
>no one believes her because reasons
>>
Magik and Mad Hatter.
He is soo whipped.
>>
>>89438334
Superman and Captain America

Truth
Justice
And the American Way!
>>
>>89438334

CAROL DANVERS GETS THROWN TO DC'S EARTH S

CAPTAIN MARVEL JOINS THE MARVEL FAMILY

>"So, if the source of your powers is shouting SHAZAM, why call yourself Captain Marvel?
>>
>>89438334

I can't think of why Aquaman and Cyclops would team up...
>>
>Iron Fist and Etrigan
Some mystic artifact of grat importance has been stolen from K'un-Lun, and Jason Blood (who was there to meditate or some shit) discovers that demons are behind the crime.
Danny and Etrigan go on a journey through hell in order to investigate who stole the MacGuffin and why (Guest starring Luke Cage and Lobo, possibly Baytor)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.