[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ I have summoned you here for a purpose. I want you to destroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2518.jpg (251KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2518.jpg
251KB, 900x676px
/co/ I have summoned you here for a purpose. I want you to destroy the Matrix of Leadership.
>>
File: eust.jpg (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
eust.jpg
10KB, 267x200px
What's yer offer?!
>>
>>89432513
YOUR BARGAINING POSTURE IS HIGHLY DUBIOUS, BUT VERY WELL.

I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW BODY, AND A NEW STUPID DOG TO COMMAND.
>>
File: 250px-Mata_Nui_Comic.png (202KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mata_Nui_Comic.png
202KB, 250x360px
>>89432430
Only if you destroy the mask of life.
>>
What's to be afraid of? The Autobots can't even open it.

Damn it, open.
>>
>>89432430
Already took care of it, Rodimus lost half of it and I dunno where the other half ended up.
Point being, they need the whole thing to stop you so go eat Cybertron and fulfill the prophecy or something.
I'll just take my sweet robot body and be on my way, I know you're a busy demi-god.
>>
>>89432610

NOW IT WAS ABOUT THAT TIME I NOTICED THIS ROBOT WAS FIFTY FEET TALL AND A SCALY MONSTER FROM THE PALEOZOIC ERA...

>>89432829

>I dunno where the other half ended up.

Optimus uses it to impress chicks. Really. That's 100% the truth.
>>
File: 30 - e1c2Qi3.png (314KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
30 - e1c2Qi3.png
314KB, 800x600px
Yeah, and why should I? Why don'tchu get off yer ass and do it if your such a big deal.
>>
What, like sexually?
>>
>>89433050
Oh right, Windblade saw that and immediately dropped trou for Optimus.

I'll admit I read more MTMTE than anything else because I'm stupid and keep buying Roberts' bullshit.
>>
File: 1485244614971.gif (4MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1485244614971.gif
4MB, 294x233px
This thread had such potential
>>
>>89435901
noun
noun: potential; plural noun: potentials

latent qualities or abilities that may be developed and lead to future success or usefulness.
"a young broadcaster with great potential"
synonyms: possibilities, potentiality, prospects; promise, capability, capacity
"economic potential"

yeah...the opposite of that
>>
>>89436127
adjective
adjective: opposite

having a position on the other or further side of something; facing something, especially something of the same type.
"a crowd gathered on the opposite side of the street"
synonyms: facing, opposing, reverse
"the opposite page"
facing the speaker or a specified person or thing.
"he went into the store opposite"
Botany
(of leaves or shoots) arising in opposed pairs, one on each side of the stem.
diametrically different; of a contrary kind.
"a word that is opposite in meaning to another"
synonyms: conflicting, contrasting, incompatible, irreconcilable, antithetical, contradictory, clashing, contrary, at variance, at odds, different, differing, divergent, dissimilar, unalike, disagreeing, opposed, opposing, poles apart, polar
"opposite views"
>>
>>89432430
seriously?
who lets a fucking graphics card decide who leads? this is how trump REALLY got into office, huh?

don't worry, its probably a fucking nvidia, it'll do its job soon enough
>>
>>89432430
AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE
>>
>>89433115
Well it does have that hole...
>>
>>89432430
No.
>>
>>89432829
>>89433050
Shut up Boco.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.