[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That time Magneto traveled to the WWE universe just to t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: bAIBhyy.gif (2MB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
bAIBhyy.gif
2MB, 400x239px
>That time Magneto traveled to the WWE universe just to tell everyone that they're shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhvXf86PsDM
>>
>>89421919
I miss Damian.
>>
>>89422067
He's terrible in ring and only his gimmick can save him. He's currently a drag queen in TNA
>>
>>89421919
> From Asteroid M?
I forget how many WWE people are total nerds
>>
>>89421919
>that time when Chuckie smack talked Rick Steiner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1DHgdVKeE

>that time when Robocop came to WCW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcLlxXqKCRE

WCW was nuts. I'm honestly surprised it ever turned a profit, no matter how short that timeframe was
>>
>>89421919
Who was the Xmenetty?
>>
>>89422988
The "Are You Serious" WWE segment was more cringey than either clip to be honest.
>>
those muties.

those muties are no good. rapists, hairy canadian midgets and thieves.

SAD!
>>
>>89423651
yeah sorry, the only other clip I could find that was just the robocop part was on daily motion and it just felt...wrong
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (30KB, 530x277px)
IMG_1156.jpg
30KB, 530x277px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>that time WCW had a deal with KISS to perform a song at the end of a Nitro show and got to create a wrestler too
>>
>>89424279
Cody Rhodes is our guy

> Marvel.com: I know you’re a die-hard X-Men fan, so are you still on their side or have you swayed a little bit reading Avengers vs. X-Men?
> Cody Rhodes: You couldn’t sway me. Even Wolverine couldn’t sway me

http://www.popcultureinsider.com/fathers-day-fightin-fanboys-cody-rhodes/
>>
>That time JBL fucked an inflatable version of Godzilla and then preceded to disrespect anime
>>
>>89425042
>https://youtu.be/zI8hWJ1zbxs

is Wrasslin just a big postmodern art experiment?
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px)
IMG_0543.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
>>89425171
Wrestling is the only true performance art.
>>
>>89425171

was he drunk???
>>
>>89422129
So he's taken the Orlando Jordan gimmick?
>>
>>89425416
>JBL
>ever NOT being drunk
>>
>>89422988
It actually did turn a profit during the NWO/ Crow Sting era

WCW was very close to driving WWF out of business or at least getting WWF Raw canceled but Stone Cold came along
>>
>>89425480
oh no, I remember. I guess what I was trying to say is it was a miracle they stayed in business BEFORE the NWO angle.

God bless Ted's house of Wrasslin for footing the bill until those 18 months I guess
>>
>JBL being drunk as shit and paying fpr it later
>WCW's crazy bullshit
Now I wanna rewatch some OSWreviews

>>89424279
I have to hand it to Cody, he really made the Stardust gimmick his own.

Huge Improvement from way back when he tagged with Randy Orton and Teddy Jr
>>
>>89425516
Ted basically funded WCW because the guy truly loved WCW and NWA and JCP and the help they had in keeping TBS afloat for many years

The whole way JCP was run leading up to Ted buying it was retarded spending millions on fancy offices and private jets but at least JCP didnt JUST itself like AWA with the whole letting Hulk Hogan go the WWF when he was red hot after Rocky III
>>
>that time Widowmaker got into the ring only to get thrown out in seconds
>>
>>89425526
WHAT BAR IS THE WOLVERINE JAY?
>>
>>89425586
He is a Butterfingers.
>>
>>89425566
I'll alway compliment WCW for their partnership in bringing over New Japan talent for showcase matches in the mid 90s.
>>
>>89425602
Plus giving the Crusierweights a platform on national TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJIrZqDec4
>>
Does someone remember Medusa returning to WWF and while she was dazed JB walking over to her then bashing her head in with a bottle of his BBQ sauce? Or was it Oklahoma? It was some chubby fuck with a cowboy hat...

I want to say this had something to do with a grudge or at the very least her not liking his BBQ sauce... I can't really remember. I did search jewtube but couldn't find it.
>>
>>89426171
wasn't it Jim Ross?
>>
>>89425416
the gimmick was JBL was hit with a tranq dart and it fucked him up.

wouldn't be surprised if he was drunk though
>>
>>89426171
the second one

Oklahoma was a mean spirited parody of JR, mocking his Bell's palsy

he and medusa feuded over the Cruiserweight title

WCW dark ages
>>
>>89426311
medusa only did like 5 or so matches for WCW, if I remember correctly

seems like a lot of money to blow for one big pop with a 5 dollar trash can
>>
>>89426324
WCW had wrestlers on payroll with six figure deals that never wrestled in the company.

Lanny Poffo was one iirc
>>
>>89426432
I guess just to keep him out of the feds hands? Still, I don't think there was a huge market for The Genius in the late 90s.
>>
>>89425416
>>89426287
He was just acting so he could trap The Big Show
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.