[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Running game of DC Adventures tomorrow >Need story suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dc-adventures.png (377KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
dc-adventures.png
377KB, 640x325px
>Running game of DC Adventures tomorrow
>Need story suggestions

What's a good plot outline I can use for a team of three relatively new super heroes?
>>
What tone is your game aiming for?
>>
Probably a lighter tone since my group consists of normies.
>>
File: 1370542013453.png (516KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1370542013453.png
516KB, 720x540px
>>89414269
Go watch some old DCAU shows, normies will love that
>>
>Batman is missing and presumed dead after an epic battle with The Joker
>The streets of Gotham are in chaos as criminals take advantage of The Dark Knights departure
>A team of Gotham vigilantes forms to protect the city and restore order
>>
>>89414046
>Gordon hires the group to rape the Joker. Batman finds out and attempts to stop them from violating his waifu.
>>
File: Squid.jpg (44KB, 401x508px) Image search: [Google]
Squid.jpg
44KB, 401x508px
>>
>>89414046
>the Joker has captured Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock, and Vicki Valr and holding them hostage in a giant building full of traps and robots ect
>>
The greatest of DC's heroes are forced to band together after Darkseid decides to conquer all potential realities! Face off against an Anti-Life fueled Legion of Superheroes in the base of Command D before Brother Eye's Super-Satellite wipes the planet in a deadly nuclear power!
>>
>>89414046
Do they have any connection to existing DC heroes or are they all OC
>>
What's the groups PL ?
>>
>>89414046
plastic man wants to mentor you guys :^)
>>
>>89414046
>What's a good plot outline I can use for a team of three relatively new super heroes?
Anti-Monitor and Darkseid team up.
>>
>>89414046
DC Adventures?
>>
>>89414046
A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.