[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they had said "George Lucas" one more time in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If they had said "George Lucas" one more time in this show I would have shot myself.
>>
I hate that they actually refer to their team as "legends" now
>>
I hate the shitty dr. who rip off they have playing rip hunter. He's not a very good actor at all. I also hate that they took the premise of time traveling team of dc characters, and somehow managed to make it boring as fucking fuck
>>
>>89397296
The issue is that Flarrowverse does not have enough built up lore to play around with to make time traveling worthwhile in an ongoing series. It's basically more of a normal time travel show where they chase recognizable villains around in real life historic places instead of a DCU one. They do try to do a little more to build up the history with the Jonah Hex and JSA episodes but it's just hard to really convincingly pull off the significance of those mentions when we know that nothing in-universe really "mattered" before Ollie got stranded on that island and we've seen everything since then besides the Flashpoint changed events.

An actual DC time travel series might work best in a more episodic storytelling like B:BATB where there's a sense of continuity but an understanding with the audience that almost anything can be canon and pulled for adventures when needed. Or of course in comics themselves where readers are generally not needing to be sold on the ideas existing even if they had been retconned at one point.
>>
>>89397296
>I hate the shitty dr. who rip off they have playing rip hunter
he was actually on the show though
>>
>>89397296
>Dr. Who ripoff
Funny that you say that...

Because he was on that show for years
>>
Riddle me this. Darhk completely dominates Sara every time they fight.
So, why does she even bother? Why won't she seek ways to improve her skills like Oliver did, or something like that?
>>
>>89395894
It's so boring.
>>
>>89397296
>dc characters
more like DC inspired characters
>>
>>89398475
riddle me this

how come in arrow oliver beat the shit out of darhk when he had no magic in early episodes but in the finally dahrk says " I dont need MAGIC i was trained in the league of assassins" then takes thirty punches to the face but.

its a bad show thats why
>>
>>89398377
him amy and 11 was the best
>>
>>89398017
>we know that nothing in-universe really "mattered" before Ollie got stranded on that island
Not necessarily, they actually left it pretty open for superheroes being around before Ollie. Wildcat is a good example, since he was a low-key vigilante in Starling before the arrow
>>
>>89395894
Do it anyway
>>
>>89395894
George Lucas
>>
>>89395894
Did george lucas comment on the episode?
>>
>>89398877
Not as good as Donna fuck I wish she had joined with 11 instead of wasted with ten.
>>
>>89398974
And the JSA was a top-secret government team, weren't they?
>>
Remember when Merlyn wasn't a jobber?
>>
>>89401214
Compete jobber status after Arrow season 1 where he was actually a challenge to Oliver now Oliver beats with him without literally breaking a sweat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.