[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robins thread who's the best robin spoiler alert it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1476391206746.jpg (789KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476391206746.jpg
789KB, 1920x1080px
robins thread

who's the best robin

spoiler alert

it's not fucking dick
>>
File: 447644.jpg (976KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
447644.jpg
976KB, 1280x959px
>>89393621
also if we don't get nightwing/tim drake in affleck's batman i'm gonna riot
>>
File: HAHAHA.jpg (3KB, 79x125px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.jpg
3KB, 79x125px
>>89393709
>Tim
>Ever being acknowledged outside of the comics.
>>
>>89393621

Based Carrie.
>>
>>89393621
Steph
>>
File: 1465054183677.jpg (17KB, 480x417px) Image search: [Google]
1465054183677.jpg
17KB, 480x417px
>>89393775
He's been in BTAS and The Arkham Games
>>
>>89393913
Arkham Tim was not Tim.
>>
File: male power fantasy2.jpg (455KB, 1074x1650px) Image search: [Google]
male power fantasy2.jpg
455KB, 1074x1650px
Dick is the original, the best, and plainly one of the best characters in DC comics. No other character, save Wally West, have we followed from their childhood, to their teenage years, even to college and adolescence to see them come into their own as an adult. There have been some rough moments, true. But also greats like New Teen Titans, Batman & Robin, and Grayson. In my opinion, you just can't beat the classics, and the combination of his presence in all the classic Golden and Silver Age stories as well as the 60's show, and his role in such great stuff from the Bronze Age onward makes him far and away the best Robin.

Jason started as a noble enough attempt, but his post-Crisis version was cut off before it could go anywhere interesting. For the next few decades he served really well as just "the Robin that died", a big part of the Batman mythos. Bringing him back ruined that, and they totally could have salvaged him by continuing in the "lost Robin" direction making him a dark mirror of Nightwing like Morrison wanted, but of course they just made him an edgy Punisher clone and refuse to address any of the natural conflicts between him and Batman. Really can be summed up as "good intentions gone to waste".

Tim is overrated as fuck, his stupid hax0r skills are cringe-inducing and he's such a blatant attempt to appeal to retarded 90's kids. His only good role ever was in Young Justice, everything else he's in he ranges from inoffensive and bland to annoying as shit.

Damian is underrated as fuck, his early role in Morrison's run he was supposed to be annoying and he served his purpose, then in B&R we got to see Morrison do a lot more interesting things with him. Tomasi and Gleason took the reigns for B&R and have done just so much great stuff with him, continuing into Robin Son of Batman and even their Superman issues. I hate it when dumbass casuals who haven't read any of this and only know him from the shitty animated movies whine about him.
>>
File: 1448649311749.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448649311749.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>89395584
>>
>>89394140
His name was Tim Drake, even if he was a weird ass Eminem Robin he was still Tim. None of that matters since OP is wrong, Dick is objectively the best Robin.
>>
>>89393621
>best robin
Dick obviously.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.