[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The studio that made this movie is working on an animated series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ClAZ64wVYAAcjoa.jpg (61KB, 1024x520px) Image search: [Google]
ClAZ64wVYAAcjoa.jpg
61KB, 1024x520px
The studio that made this movie is working on an animated series based on the movie. Why? The movie did so poorly that they literally gave it away for free in the US.
>>
>>89391876
Provide link, fag.
>>
>>89391876
The wolf things look sort of okay if not kind of generic, but what the FUCK are those sparklechild dodo looking shits? They look so awful
>>
File: Image1.png (212KB, 828x623px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
212KB, 828x623px
>>89394775
>>
>>89394808
They are the jews of the animal kingdom, but also with an architectural bone (natural home builders).

>>89394913
I loved the fuck out of the movie, but don't see the point in a TV show. Why? The movie had a point, and it ended. What is there to tell?
>>
>>89391876
the CGI in the movie looks like ass, I can only imagine what the series will look like.
>>
>>89395020
The character models are rather simple, and the für is not super realistic. HOWEVER, the lighting was SUPERB. And the movement (what animation is) was very fluid.
>>
File: 102351_s18.jpg (58KB, 880x473px)
102351_s18.jpg
58KB, 880x473px
Twister's not gonna like this...
>>
>>89395576
I posted in this thread twice, you fool.
>>
>>89391876
Oh yeah, Every time I go on Youtube, I see that 1 on Purchases that reminds me I have this movie.
>>
>>89397587
Watch it, you fuck.
>>
>>89397924
Woah, whats with you?
>>
>>89398896
YOU FUCK.

WATCH IT.

I mean, who buys things to never use? If you have money to throw around, give them to me instead.
>>
>>89391876
Isn't the point of the movie that they died in the Genesis flood? I didn't watched the movie, but wasn't that the premise from the trailer?
>>
>>89400290
>I didn't watched the movie
Then please do. It's not bad. you might even have fun.
>>
>>89398942
Google gave it out for free. Anybody who watched it has it listed as a purchase on YouTube.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.