[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a diamond >someone deliberately drew this as a diamond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

>its a diamond
>someone deliberately drew this as a diamond
>when diamond symbols are usually reserved for things related to the diamond authority

WHAT WERE THEY IMPLYING?
>>
>>89390519
You're reading too much into it.
>>
>>89390519
That the show is shit
>>
File: the_TRUTH.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the_TRUTH.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
>it's a "Rose is Pink Diamond" fan theory
>>
>>89390519
That if you unbutton a single button on a baby onsie and pull it apart it maoes a diamon shape.
Also the hack nigger Lamar thought it would be funny to fuck with you.
>>
>>89390519
That you have shit taste for liking this poorly made korean sweatshop show.
>>
Because if there is one thing SU artists are good at, it is staying on model.
>>
>>89390519
That we are to respect his authority.
>>
>>89390519

HE IS THE MESSIAH, THE KING UPON KINGS.

But honestly, did anyone else get a real nativity vibe from this episode?

>Unwed destitute parent raises child in someone else's property
>Is visited by three wise travellers who came from afar
>All of them brought completely useless crap as they were expecting something different
>Child then shows signs of great power, which is agreed by all present parties
>Child is left to be raised by single parent, whereupon little is recorded of his childhood, until he rejoins the greater world as he gets older
>>
File: 1448179718244.png (112KB, 230x271px) Image search: [Google]
1448179718244.png
112KB, 230x271px
Why is his left arm shorter than the right arm? That is deviantart-tier QUALITY.
>>
>>89390519
The're implying that you're dumb
>>
>>89391291
Praise Gemsus!
>>
>>89390519

Hey, you remember that time Pearl wore a sweater with diamonds on it?

Does that mean pearl is White Diamond?
>>
>>89391870
No that imply that she's Pink diamond's Pearl
>>
>>89390728
So hear me here guys, what if the ability to enter in people's minds is a diamond power and at some point PD enter in one of her Quartz mind and shatter her gem to stay in this Quartz body and start the rebellion, but hey it's just a theory a cartoon theory
>>
>>89391294
I believe that is known as "perspective"
>>89391838
this but unironic
>>
File: ptsu.jpg (54KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
ptsu.jpg
54KB, 1000x562px
>>89390519
"Time for a feeding"
>>
>>89391975

So then wouldn't that imply Steven is Pink Diamond's Rose Quartz?
>>
>>89390519

Well, Rose technically killed a Diamond, so outside of their hierarchy, she's actually greater than a Diamond.

But it's an opening in a onesie, dude.
>>
>>89392179
Delicious rock candy.
>>
>>89390519
Where was CPS during this ordeal?
>>
>>89390700
It's the shit! Really though it has been better.
>>
>>89393628
What if in this Universe Hitler cured cancer? My point is, don't think about it.
>>
File: king_bumi_by_reh_kitz-d5z47yq.png (417KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
king_bumi_by_reh_kitz-d5z47yq.png
417KB, 600x431px
>>89392282
>>
So like I do not watch the show regularly but have some sort of idea of how things are but I am confused on a few things. Was Rose pregnant or did Greg nut in her then some sort of spontaneous gem magic where Steven came out of the magic? Did she just disappear when he was born if that was the case? Do all the gems have a vagina? Was Greg and Rose able to have actual sex or was in some sort of handjob type situation?
>>
>>89390519
When no diamonds are left standing, he will be crowned the last diamond and use his authority to shatter the class system.
>>
>>89393821
I'm pretty sure she figured out a way to stay humanish for a while and they just did it the old fashioned way.
>>
>>89393856
Didn't the Ian guy say Rose transformed a uterus to carry steven?
>>
>>89390519
It's a square.
>>
>>89392052
Who said I was being ironic?
>>
>>89392039

Well, Steven do have the ability to switch bodies, so this theory is actually less far out than other shit we hear around.
>>
>>89390519
Holy shit guys I think rose has something to do with pink diamond.
>>
>>89394598
Yeah, but im pretty sure that if his body dies, his mind would dissapear, but the mind switch could explain all that crying think around blue diamond
>>
>>89393821
Rose is a weirdo freak who shapeshifted herself some girl bits in order to fuck and then built a tiny genetics laboratory where her uterus would have been and magicked up Steven out of Greg's baby batter
Then she was pregnant for 9 months and then she ceased to be as she implanted her gem into Steven
>>89394539
I dunno it's just sort of assumed. I am a total sucker for messianic figures in fiction, I guess I just want an Overman to worship.
>>
>>89390519
>>someone deliberately drew this as a diamond
you're a fucking autist please stop right this minute
>>
>>89391291

I believe in the one Steven, begotten of Rose, the only begotten, of the Gem of Rose, Light of Light, very Gem of very Gem, begotten and not made, being of one Gem with Rose, by whom all things were made, who for us men and our salvation came down from Homeworld and was incarnate by the holy seed of the Virgin Greg, and was made man. He was crucified by us under Mayor Dewy, and suffered, and was buried, and the third day he rose again, and sitteth on the right hand of the Diamond, from thence he shall come again with glory to judge the quick and the dead.
>>
>>89395640

Amen.
>>
>>89392191
Well, yeah, his mom was one of Pink Diamond's Rose Quartz
>>
>>89390728
Steven After Not Surviving
>>
>>89392191
Pink Diamond was the only one who grew Rose Quartz, it was a new type of quartz she was trying out due to being a new diamond and it got her killed
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.