[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what could have worked for gwenpool? Making her a less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gwenpool_by_jagodibuja-daqh1i5.jpg (128KB, 797x1003px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool_by_jagodibuja-daqh1i5.jpg
128KB, 797x1003px
You know what could have worked for gwenpool? Making her a less than average looking fujoshi, boys never look her way and nobody really shares her interests.
THAT could explain why she decided to stay in the Marvel universe and leaves her parents behind : She feels she's a dissapointmen for them, and feels she's not really capable of having a normal life and managing things like having a job(also, wouldn't find any satosfaction in a normal life), so she decides to stay in the Marvel Universe , where she can forever hang around with the only people she feel she can relate to, and where it doesn't matter how "quirky" she is, she won't feel rejected by everyone, and she's actually inside the body of her own shitty OC (Which is just gwen with different hair).

But I guess that hits too close for some people , so they decided to make her generic vanilla garbage.

Fuck current marvel
>>
>>89389866
blacked when?
>>
>>89389866
Yuck. I'm glad you don't write for anything. Take your bad fanfiction and shove it.
>>
>>89389866
But people in the Marvel Universe hate people like that too. Come to think of it, people in the Marvel Universe hate everything.
>>
>>89389927
> people in the Marvel Universe hate everything.

That's the best thing about marvel
>>
File: 1484683546874.jpg (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484683546874.jpg
10KB, 267x200px
>>89389914
>Bad fanfiction
>Actual comic has a r63 of a pre existing character going around being quirky around everyone and lampshading everything
>>
>>89390053
>r63 of a pre existing character
You know how I know you don't read comics?
>>
>>89390053
Gwen has a dick?
>>
>>89390129
>Le "her name is gwenpoole and she is like totally different because of that" meme

She doesn't have a lot in common with wade, but she wears the same suit

So literally deviantart "do not steal" tier
>>
>>89390053
Her name is literally Gwen Poole, she has no relation to any character in the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>89390199
0/10
>>
>>89389866
But she's Marvel's best new character of the 2010s. She is perfect the way she is.
>>
>>89390199
do better
>>
>>89390199
>>89390200
She was literally created for the Gwen Stacy variant month. So yes, she is technically another Stacy running around despite Marvel changing her name.
>>
>>89390200
That's terrible writing.
>>
>>89390252
Why?
>>
>>89389866
I see you used a Jago image

What are /co/'s thoughts on him?
>>
>>89390411
Op here

He does some sexy images but seema fucking incapable of even contemplating the existance of a small breasted or non white women, bitches about millenials but his political commentary feels like he's trying way too hard to have an opinion and his comedic timing sucks ass, not to mention living with gamergirl or whatever is truly a pathetic webcomic

He does some neat redesings tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.