[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Academy Award winning 'Suicide Squad' >20% rt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13

The Academy Award winning 'Suicide Squad'
>20% rt
>Hated by faggots

But somehow
>Most memorable cape movie of 2016
>Made more than doctor strange without china, and with "suicide" in the tittle
>Sold merchandise like craxy
>Harleyween
>First album to get gold status in 2016
>Sequels
>Will get an Oscar before any mcu film
What went right?
>>
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/oscars-2017-nominees-surprises-michael-shannon-suicide-squad-a7543756.html%3famp
>>
>>89385278
Its "Hot Topic" the movie.

And the thing with the Oscars is kind of pityful.

Many MCU movies got indications on the past, but you are only latching into this indication now because everybody think that it is shit.

Basic inferiority complex.
>>
The nomination was for best hair and makeup. Say what you will about the movie, but it deserves that for Kiler Croc alone.
>>
>>89385278
It was an actual memorable film and not just a copy and paste low budget action blockbuster
>>
>>89385323
>Its "Hot Topic" the movie.
I'm not sure what this means anymore when the store literally sells Comic book/video game graphic tees, and BBT merchandise, because nothing screams "grunge" more than Sheldon.
>>
>>89385343
and that's more than the none that civil war and deadpool got
suicide squad didn't even have an oscar campaign but guess which movies did
>>
File: 1353643604441.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1353643604441.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>89385278
>he really thinks anyone remembers Oscars that aren't Best:
>Picture
>Director
>Actor
>Actress
>Supporting Actor
>Supporting Actress
>Writing

Nice meme nomination you've got there. At least Heat Legend got one of the above.
>>
>>89385278
>Made more than doctor strange
This isn't really an achievment. It had Joker, Harly and Will Smith against a literally who

I mean I could just as easily say "Made more than Ant-Man" or "Made less than The Secret Life of Pets" and it'd be true
>>
>>89385741
CW and Deadpool had Oscar campaigns?
>>
File: Marvel Hot Topic.jpg (60KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Hot Topic.jpg
60KB, 500x337px
>>89385323
>Its "Hot Topic" the movie.
But it's not a Marvel movie.
>>
>>89385399
>and not just a copy and paste low budget action blockbuster
Pop music, mook army, and blue laser big bad say otherwise.
>>
>>89385278
just goes to show how important Makeup and Costuming is.

Perhaps they should start getting top billing.
>>
>>89385278
Lots of fan service
Fun despite its flaws
The most "MCU" move in the DCCU line up, right down to the unremarkable non villain
>>
>>89385399
> and not just a copy and paste low budget action blockbuster
There isn't a single thing in SS that's original at all
>>
>>89385278
Silly Anon that's not Deadpool
>>
>>89386083
Dr. Strange is an MCU movie, it stars the ever so popular Benedict Cumberstain and had the meme Inception effects.
>>
>>89386194
that flick was not memorable in the least.
>>
>>89386124
Pretty much. That shit wasn't in Ostrander Squad. They gentryfied the Suicide Squad with the new 52 and movie.

Lord Broken would be pleased.
>>
>>89386124
But you actually remember all that shit though right? Not to mention SS is brought up and talked about here and other places more than any of the recent MCU movies. DCCU is just more of an interesting universe and they actually attempt to do shit more originally even when they fail at it its more interesting than what MCU is doing.
>>
>>89386266
I've never called anyone a shill on 4chan before but

fuck off shill
>>
>>89386196
Yeah but that movie was just boring
>>
>>89386196
>Dr. Strange is an MCU movie
Cumber ain't that much of a box office draw, especially compared to Will Smith and Strange himself is a C-tier character and I'm being generous there.

Going against a badass Will Smith and Batman cameos, it was never going to do as well

>>89386266
> SS is brought up and talked about here and other places more than any of the recent MCU movies
This is the same excuse used for BvS. They're not bringing it up and talking about it for the reasons you think
>>
Let's not ignore the actually successful pn all fronts other WB franchise nominated for 2 Oscars
>>
>>89386266

Thats a false argument. Bad shows always get more threads than good ones. Its the Hellboy Effect: everyone agrees Hellboy is a good comic, so there is really not much to talk about unless a new comic just came out. So it rarely gets threads.

Meanwhile, Questionable Content gets a new thread every day or so, because we HATE Questionable Content and we love to bitch about how bad it is with company. Same goes for complaining about whatever Bendis is writing lately, and so on.

SS and BvS might get a lot of mentions, but how much of that is positive?
>>
>>89386309
>I have no counter argument
>I am also autistic

This is what I saw saw when I looked at your post
>>
>>89385278
Jesus Christ really? Just let it all burn, nothing is worth saving
>>
>>89386266
>Being a chill with brain demage

We talk about Heathcliff and Dumbing of Age, and BOTH threads have much more people that actualy enjoy these things SS threads.

Saying "at least they are talking about, even if it is to shit on it" is an patethic execuse that a loser makes to cheer himself up.
>>
>>89386326
Cucumberbitch is more of a draw than Smith is now, kids love his alien face.
>>
>>89386417
>t-they are talking about it, this must be because it is better than the others!

By this rationalization, Bendis is currently an amazing writter and better than most of DC and Marvel together.

>>89386460
You are really deluded.
>>
>>89386460
If you honestly think that you're retarded.
>>
>>89386326
> This is the same excuse used for BvS. They're not bringing it up and talking about it for the reasons you think

Actually they are which was my point (reading and comprehending is hard I know)

Nobody talks about MCU, because there is nothing to talk about. Simple as that.
>>
File: transformer 3.jpg (215KB, 882x1301px) Image search: [Google]
transformer 3.jpg
215KB, 882x1301px
>>89385278
Just because it made money and nominated for a minor Oscar doesn't mean it was good.

Pic related
>>
>>89386460
>Cucumberbitch is more of a draw than Smith is now
Do you seriously believe this?
>>
File: avclub.png (653KB, 638x942px) Image search: [Google]
avclub.png
653KB, 638x942px
>>89386083
>This isn't really an achievment
Yet we're told day in and day out how MCU is killing it and how popular and inclusive their characters are compared to DC that could easily crack a billion.

In the red corner, Marvel Studio's Dr.Strange that had everything going for it ha brand power a decade in the making, literally tailor fit for chinese box office success by removing Strange's Tibetan roots, & positive press who adored it unconditionally.

And in the blue corner, WB's "strike three" of the DCEU, Suicide Squad. Was riddled with scorn when the first group shot was shown. Was bitched about when the first ComicCon trailer came out, & a reshoot disaster from hell. It barely gained momentum it need to keep going with the first trailers & thats all it had going for it. Your same comicbook "fun loving" critics turned into soccer moms at the drop of a cape bitching about the movie's racism, sexism, homophobic, arachnophobic, & gun worshiping. Had no china premier because of Joker tattoos alone and still made what it made.

>B-But Will Smith, and Joker!
Star power don't save dick, even the Rock stars in flops, and that JLaw/Dance Lord guy flopped. Spare me your bullshit.
>>
>>89386486
>Reading comprehension is haaaaaaaarrrrrrrrd!!!!
>>
>>89386556
>Dr.Strange that had everything going for it ha brand power a decade in the making
What?

>and still made what it made.
I'm glad you support the growth of the Batman Cinematic Universe

>Star power don't save dick
But comic star power does, ie, Harley and Joker.

You think anybody cares about anything else in that movie other than those two (and Smith)? When was the last time you even saw someone bring up Killer Croc? Or Boomerang or Katana outside of her dank memes? Does anybody really even know who Flagg is?
>>
>>89385563
Hot topic is more pop and goth/metal. Ive never heard anyone associate hot topic with grunge.
>>
>>89386563
Okay this thread went from bait to shill real quick
>>
>>89386266
No, an interesting bad movie is the Room.

BvS and SS are just bad and uninteresting. Like Amazing Spider-Man 2 or the new Ghostbusters reboot.
>>
>>89386556
Dr.Strange WAS more suceful than SS tho just by basicaly making the character a B list that can carry his own franchine and market, also in no way it spent more with marketing than SS, while being a better movie.
>>
>>89385278
I don't get how bvs isn't nominated for the sound
>>
>>89386060
Song should get mentioned since it's how most people get the EGOT
>>
>>89386657
More like went from autism to butthurt real quick
>>
>>89385278
No, that would be BvS.
>>
>>89385278

But that's not Deadpool
>>
>>89385278
>>
>>89385278
>>Made more than doctor strange """without china"""
Did the kids call you Inspector Gadget back in school? Because boy, you've got some reach.
>>
>>89385291
>We’re not kidding. The villainous superhero film is now an Oscar-nominated superhero film thanks to its inclusion in Makeup and Hairstyling. Yes, someone is actually praising what they did to The Joker. We can’t believe it either.
Savage.
>>
Marvel on suicide squad
>>
I'm pretty sure Deadpool was the most memorable comic movie of 2016
>>
>>89387095
Look kid, I know you're new in the biz but you gotta do your research first. The key to proper shilling is to use facts, but twist them in a way to make the enemy look bad. Sure, Suicide Squad made tons of money despite not airing in China, but what do we do in this case? Call it a flop for not making a billion! Doesn't matter how much they had for a budget or the fact that they didn't feature A-list characters, if we force this meme then people will go with it! You've got a lot to learn, greenhorn, but someday you might make it big like me. Remember the Batman v. Superman reviews? Yours truly orchestrated that one. One day you might even be better than me. Just keep training!
>>
>>89387184
Not really. Its BvS. Even if its to regurtate memes, its still more talked about.
>>
File: norbit.jpg (44KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
norbit.jpg
44KB, 450x450px
>>89385278
The Makeup and Hairstyling Oscar isn't exactly the most prestigious.

Norbit was fucking nominated.
>>
>>89387218
>or the fact that they didn't feature A-list characters
But it did.

I mean, surely you don't think anybody other than comic nerds went to see that for anything other than Harley and Joker right?
>>
>>89386361
The ending of this was so disturbing.
>>
>>89386704
Sound mixing and editing was bad. Maybe original score though.
>>
>>89385278

Best hair and makeup isn't even a real category, shoe fly.
>>
>>89386361
Still haven't seen this but the Potter films are highly inconsistent in quality. They really needed a single guiding hand over the whole franchise. Hopefully these new movies will have that.
>>
>>89387307
What? Everybody gets their mind wiped? What's wrong with that.
>>
>>89387368
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
>>
>>89385278
>The Academy Award winning
It hasn't won anything yet doofus and who gives a fuck about "Best hair and makeup"? Seriously, what DVD cover have you seen that has "Nominated/Won for Best Hair and Makeup" on the cover

>>89387364
Trust me it's quite good.
>>
>>89385278
It's only memorable because it's atrocious.
>>
>>89387380
I mean, that may be sort of wrong from an ethical point of view but it's Harry Potter. A city mindwipe doesn't really seem that weird. Am I missing something?

I mean Men In Black did it
>>
>>89387307
I know, Colin Farrell was Johnny Depp the whole time!

Next movie he'll turn into Jude Law
>>
>>89387406
Nah, I just felt it was really fucked up that they erase the memories of an entire city, and noone acts like there's anything ethically wrong with doing this.

Hell, Grindelwald's ideas were right, even if his methodology was flawed: Muggles deserve to know about the wizarding world. (Speaking of Grindelwald, I'm a bit bummed they blew Colin Farrell on a one movie role.)
>>
>>89385278

People remember it because it's villains fighting villains, a subject Marvel still won't really touch.
>>
>>89387296
Joker? Never heard of him. What, a stupid clown is A-list? Get outta here! You gotta be kiddin' me!
>>
>>89387588
Wouldn't that analogy only work if it didn't get beaten by CW?

Or Secret Life of Pets?

Or really most of the Disney movies from last year?
>>
>>89387654
But they lost to fucking Pets and a good portion of Disney movies? Made less on USA than Deadpool?
>>
>>89387654
>because it keeps winning
But it literally didn't

I mean everything about it is lesser than something else that came out in 2016, numerically

They literally admitted they went in the wrong direction and are going for something lighter when talking about JL
>>
>>89385278
wow really? That actually makes me sad for humanity.
>>
>>89387650

I hate Trump with a passion, but no.

Marvel movie-land is SJW as hell and well-financed, the films commanding widespread acclaim, yet there's always a persistent problem (i.e the overwhelming majority of Marvel villains are weak-ass).

So Marvel films are clearly Hillary.
>>
File: suicide drumpf.png (478KB, 999x636px) Image search: [Google]
suicide drumpf.png
478KB, 999x636px
>>89387588
you know it
>>
>>89386556
You are entitle to like the movie, stop getting so mad no one else does. It was shit for me personally, all the characters where changed for a younger 'edgier' generation, Deadshot was just Will Smith playing Will Smith, Harley Quinn was over the top both sexually and what she was capable of and Joker is the worst Joker ever or the best broken Jason Todd, time will tell if they fix that.

You know what i hate? People like you that don't actually like DC comics that much, they just hate Marvel more
>>
>>89387822
But that doesn't work as an analogy because Marvel is doing better and actually won. Double so if you put Disney up against WB

Also movies aren't elections
>>
>>89386060
you are so fucking mad right now
>>
>>89387822
You really are a fucking idiot, people that like Suicide Squads Harley Quinn are the average Hilary supporters
>>
>>89387934
Anon, getting nominated for best hair and makeup is literally nothing unless you can point me in the direction of the last movie that had that honor on the front of their DVD
>>
>>89387906
RDJ having the MCU by the balls is not "doing better".
>>
>>89387988
But it is, though.
>>
>>89387988
First of all, yes it is. Second, that's a gross exaggeration
>RDJ having the MCU by the balls
That's really ended up helping more than hurting.

CW got made
Spider-Man got more hype

Not to mention, the actors got their salaries increased thanks to his push and that was back when Perlmutter was still around. What other times has he even pushed himself into the films other than those two examples?
>>
>>89387827
>mods are so buttmad that they ban ANALOGIES

HAHAHAHA

Man can they get any worse? As long as it's anti-DC it can stay up though right? As usual!
>>
>>89387988
Batverse has 10 spin-offs based on batman while Flash still does't have a fucking director lol.
>>
>>89387988
>RDJ having the MCU by the balls
Yes, let's ignore the Batman Cinematic Universe that will be born if the DCEU continues on it's track

Let's push aside that actual A-list iconic heroes like Flash, GL and Superman himself are being pushed aside for more Batman and Batman Rogues spinoffs

Let's completely move away from the initial frontrunner of the universe, Cavill Supes, getting cucked out of his own franchise and we don't even know when MoS2 is coming out. Oh but Gotham City Sirens, fastrack that shit.
>>
>>89386218
And yet it changed everything Fox had planned. If it weren't for deadpool we would not have an R rated wolverine movie
>>
>>89388349
>R rated wolverine movie
Whoa really? What's in it that makes it R-rated? From the trailers I don't see anything in particular.
>>
>>89388402
More blood than past Wolvie movies, a few F-bombs, Possibly Hugh Jackman hanging dong.
>>
>>89386634
have you BEEN into a hot topic recently? Its just superhero shit and anime shit.
>>
>>89385323
http://www.hottopic.com/pop-culture/shop-by-license/marvel/
>>
>>89386102
http://screenrant.com/captain-america-civil-war-oscar-consideration/

http://www.slashfilm.com/deadpool-oscar-campaign-video/

Yes.
>>
File: wanna go 2 movies.png (128KB, 207x260px) Image search: [Google]
wanna go 2 movies.png
128KB, 207x260px
>inb4 people start to claim "movie rules"

The movie was fairly enjoyable despite it being kind of a mess.

I'd like to see the Ayer's version though
>>
>>89386237
http://www.blastr.com/2016-8-25/suicidal-tendencies-suicide-squads-john-ostrander-returns-war-crimes-and-movie-sequel
>>
>>89386185
im pretty sure this was the first time we got a Bowie based Joker and a Debbie Harry inspired Harley. Of course it was inspired by Ledger basing HIS joker on Tom Waits.
>>
>>89386674
>bad and uninteresting
>got an oscar nomination
>>
>>89387890
kek, no where does the guy you are replying to said he liked the movie or got mad others didnt. come on.
>>
>>89388704
An award for makeup which is nothing to brag about. Norbit was nominated for the same award.
>>
>>89386728
This.

>>89388646
this too
>>
>>89388757
still interesting enough to get nominated for an oscar and was good at least that one thing
>>
>>89388780
It was makeup for Joker. Not even Harley, Diablo or the actual visual standout Killer Croc

Also, award for makeup is seriously nothing
>>
>>89388857
b-but its just m-makeup!
>>
>>89388606
Nani?! I wasn't expecting this turn of events!
>>
File: 10598760_hi.jpg (190KB, 1360x1836px) Image search: [Google]
10598760_hi.jpg
190KB, 1360x1836px
>>89388606
Kek look at this poor fucking guy
>>
>>89388780
How the Hell does having good makeup make the movie interesting?
>>
If this movie wins an oscar I will laugh my fucking ass off
>>
>>89385278
If we were talking about BvS you would have been right. Go and talk to any normie and all they will talk about will be how cute Harley and Joker were together.
>>
>>89385278
>The Academy Award winning 'Suicide Squad'
>Best Makeup and Hairstyling
Not like it means much
>>
>>89389867
And yet marvel was begging to be nommed
>>
>>89385278
Sucidr Squad got nominated by BvS didn't, I can only imagine what it must feel like being a DC loyalist right now. How has the Snyder intern anon taken the news?
>>
>>89385278
a rogues gallery has always been vital for DC, never for marvel
>>
>20% rt
>Hated by faggots

who the fuck are you people still angrily defending bad /co/ movies to the end of time lmao
>>
>>89390754

Marvel has a few good villains, but not many sadly. And unfortunately for the MCU their two best villains are owned by Fox.

>Doctor Doom
>Magneto

Those two villains are definitely top tier villains in the same vein as The Joker or Lex Luthor.

What I will never understand about the MCU is why they didn't recast Red Skull? No one really gives a fuck that it was Elrond playing Red Skull, especially if you were to have him always with his Red Skull on.

I hope he shows up in Avengers Infinity War or whatever, but sadly he'll be overshadowed by poorman's Darkseid.

I will concede however that Marvel has been doing pretty well as far as Netflix is concerned with villains. Kingpin was spectacular! Kevin Kilgrave was an interesting OC plus I loved the appearance of Nuke; and I enjoyed Cottonmouth, Diamond Back, Black Mariah, and Shades on Luke Cage.

But as far the the films go Marvel has definitely been dropping the ball with villains.
>>
>>89391012
>Hated by faggots

Film criticism has basically gone done hill with the invention of Rotten Tomatoes, and I'll explain why.

Back before Rotten Tomatoes existed if you wanted to know whether you should see a film before seeing it you could read a movie review. You'd probably chose a reviewer who has similar tastes to you. Like, if you're not a fan of Art House films why would you read the reviews of someone who complains about things not being arthousie enough? So if you're following a film reviewer who has similar tastes to you if they say "see or don't see x film" then you're more inclined to listen to them, because they like things you like.

These days however people just look at the Rotten Tomatoes score and go "only 20% of critics liked this film, therefore it sucks!" When in reality the 20% of critics who liked the film may very well have similar tastes to you, but because no one actually bothers reading reviews or following film critics because everyone is too lazy to read a 500 word review these days they just glance at Rotten Tomatoes and go "critics says it sucks therefore it sucks."

Also, most people don't take into account that the VAST MAJORITY of film critics are pretentious assholes because they don't know what else to do with their Media Studies Degree other than praise 2001 A Space Odyssey and Citizen Kane ad infinitum, despite the fact that 90% of audiences find those films super duper boring.
>>
>>89390725
I'm loving every minute of it. Just goes to show that my theory that BvS was for comics fans and SS was for normies was in fact 100% correct.
>>
File: 1479483675863.gif (571KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1479483675863.gif
571KB, 199x199px
>>89385278
What do you mean by memorable? Even BvS was more "memorable" than SS
>Made more than doctor strange without china, and with "suicide" in the tittle
But not more than Civil War or BvS
>Sold merchandise like crazy
But not more than Civil War or BvS
>Harleyween
Is that a good thing?
It's a shame the movie itself wasn't that successful
>Sequels
The sequel got replaced with Gotham City Sirens.
>Will get an Oscar before any mcu film
It's going against Star Trek and another really good makeup team, on their second Academy award nomination. I really don't think so.
>>
File: norbit.png (8KB, 368x126px) Image search: [Google]
norbit.png
8KB, 368x126px
>people bragging about suicide squad being on par with norbit
>>
>>89385278
How will Marvel ever recover?!?
>>
>>89394316
By having Dr. Strange nominated for visual effects.

It will probably lose to Jungle Book though.
>>
Isn't Strange also nominated?
>>
>>89385278
You sure are clutching at straws there, OP.
>>
>>89386697
>also in no way it spent more with marketing than SS, while being a better movie.

Oh let me guess, "insider sources" said that WB had to make 1 Muh-million bucks to break even?
>>
>>89394522
How? Merchandise is everything to these people. IT's why Young Justice was cancelled.
>>
>>89393243
I dunno, Suicide Squad had a lot of stuff that was just for the fans, BvS had a bunch of things that were just for Christians aside from that single frame shot of Batman doing the DKR pose.
>>
File: hbjjbjbhv.jpg (189KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hbjjbjbhv.jpg
189KB, 791x1200px
>>89394158
movie without an oscar campaign getting one over thirsty disney and fox shills who want their capeflick to be so lauded
>>
>>89393243
>BvS was for comics fans
well they didn't do a very good job of that
>>
>>89395102
Disney got several nominations, though
>>
The sheer rage over this movie makes me happy for the Oscar nomination.
>>
>>89395360
As a comic fan I was offended by how awful BvS was done, the first big screen meeting of Batman and Superman is them fighting, and doesn't even end in a friendly handshake. Fuck the hacks that okay'ed this.
>>
>>89385278
And Mad Max: Fury Road got 6 Oscars.

Yet we're only getting more capeshit for years to come.
>>
>>89394947
I agree with you. I'm talking about more as a whole. BvS was more geared toward the higher tier casual and hardcore audience, while Suicide Squad was geared toward the lower tier casual and non-comic book audience, but both had snippets for people who weren't the main audience and could be enjoyed by both.
>>
Doctor Strange was nominated for an Oscar in Best Visual Effects.
>>
>>89386556
I am just wondering if young Slavs hone their propaganda skills pushing DC films before they get promoted to destabilizing Western democracies.

Because otherwise this sad devotion is inexplicable.
>>
>>89398907
Slavs don't want to destabilize anyone, they just want to remove kebab.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.