[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Disney Parks thread. Whose excited about: >Guardians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (259KB, 1196x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1196x914px
Let's have a Disney Parks thread. Whose excited about:
>Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout
>Avatarland
>The return of the Main Street Electrical Parade
>>
I like GotG but they never should have messed with the Twilight Zone theme, it was golden.
>>
I'm still not quite sure what they were thinking with Avatarland. I'm sure it made sense when popularity for the movie was at its peak (and in all fairness, it did hit an absolutely CRAZY peak, people were losing their minds and crying because they couldn't live in Avatar world), but that was eight years ago now.

Eight years is a LONG damn time to expect people to keep giving a damn about a movie that's looking increasingly like a flash-in-the-pan. Like, what's Disney's gameplan if the Avatar sequels bomb? They're really the only hope Avatarland has of staying relevant, and if they can't pull it off, Disney's going to be stuck with this 12 acre, multi-million dollar theme park expansion based on a movie series no one even likes anymore. It's going to be the theme park equivalent of Water World.
>>
>>89382243
To be fair, the Waterworld show is awesome.
>>
Dafuq is Avatarland?
>>
>>89382166
But the real one is in Florida
>>
>>89382243
They panicked at Potterland.

I expect ten years of tepid reception and then a revamp to beastly kingdom or something movie related.
>>
>>89382077
>Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout

Eh, it'll be the same ride with different window dressing. And it's not like there won't still be a tower of terror.

>Avatarland

Should have been scrapped and replaced with Zootopia.
>>
GotG can suck my asshole dry for all I care
>>
>>89385357
It was ours dammit! You Floridian's have all my jealousy.
>>

I thought it was being retired. I must have been misinformed, or behind the news.
>>
I saw Escape from Tomorrow.
>>
Aren't they making a star wars park?
>>
File: Escape_From_Tomorrow_poster.jpg (13KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
Escape_From_Tomorrow_poster.jpg
13KB, 220x311px
>>89386289
What'd you think of it?
>>
I recall the Haunted Mansion in WDW being renovated back near the end of November, lucky me my visit to WDW was right before it. I was assuming they were adding the Hat Box Ghost but I haven't heard anything so I guess it was nothing much.
>>
>>89385357
>But the REAL Hollywood Tower is in Florida!
What
>>
>>89382077
Just the music in the commercial that keeps playing makes me giddy. Can't wait to go and actually see it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.