[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mad Max: Fury Road won 4 Oscars. >Batman v Superman is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: madmaxcomic.jpg (199KB, 596x917px) Image search: [Google]
madmaxcomic.jpg
199KB, 596x917px
>Mad Max: Fury Road won 4 Oscars.
>Batman v Superman is nominated for 8 Golden Razzies.

>Batman v Superman is getting it's own cinematic universe.
>No talk of a Mad Max squeal.

Why?
>>
>>89378161
there is a sequel in development
>>
>>89378161

If I take that off, will you die?
>>
>>89378186
yeah
>>
>>89378202
You're a big guy
>>
>>89378161
For how many razzies was SS nominated?
>>
>>89378161
Miller said getting fury road done was such a pain in the ass he wasn't interested in doing a sequel and he has no intrest in selling the rights. "It took me a decade and nobody had faith in me and I had fury road ready to go for fucking ever blah blah blah and I was right fuck you Hollywood."
Then the studio came back and said "TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY! DO IT! WHATEVER YOU WANT! PLEASE GOD GIVE US ANOTHER HIT AND I'LL SUCK YO DICK!" and Millar said "I'll think about it." and thats where we're at. Sequel is 'in development'.
>>
>>89378391
Actually, the sequel is tentatively titled mad max: the wastelands and will bring back tom and charlize.
>>
>>89378484

>and charlize.

Didn't she say she hated working on Annoyed Avenue and she would never do a sequel?
>>
File: 1432157572587.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px)
1432157572587.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>89378161
>>Mad Max: Fury Road won 4 Oscars.

It won SIX Oscars, you fool. And was nominated for 10, including best picture.
>>
>>89378161
Batman v Superman already was in a cinematic universe, nudnik
>>
File: 2.jpg (53KB, 368x437px)
2.jpg
53KB, 368x437px
>>89378528
I will be forever pleased that Fury Road won some Oscars but TFA didn't.

TFA didn't win anything it was nominated for, and didn't deserve even the nominations.
>>
>>89378551
As it should be. JJ Abrams is a hack who can only do sequels and rip off Spielberg.

George Miller is legit one of the best commercial directors in Hollywood.
>>
>>89378161

>Batman v Superman is getting it's own cinematic universe.
>No talk of a Mad Max squeal

I don't see this as a problem.
In fact, one of the main problems with BvS is that it spent too much time establishing the universe for the future movies, that it forgot it had to be a movie on its own.

I miss the time when directors and studios planned movies as movies, and not as franchises.
>>
>>89378499

Both Hardy and Theron utterly fucking hated it because they had no clue what was going on at times, there was so much going on at once and it was an incredibly long and exhausting shoot that they were nearly about to kick each others ass along with George Miller's ass. Apparently when both saw the final cut with George (separately of course). They went up and apologized to George immediately after because George was operating at so many levels they had no idea the stress he was under was way more than they had to deal with. Apparently Hardy and Theorn apologized to each other as well.

Meanwhile the same actor who played Immortan Joe (Who also played Toecutter in the original) basically said it was was like doing the original with a way bigger budget because Miller was known for pulling off scenes with a ton of moving parts at once even when it was a low budget Australian movie and some people get frustrated with Miller's style.
>>
>>89378731

At least the sequel won't have the production issues FR had.

>all those completed cars literally sitting in the fucking desert for years doing nothing while everyone in the production wants to kill themselves
>>
>>89378161
Is there a more overrated piece of shit than Fury Road?

It's bad enough that it had "cinema buffs" blindly praising it just because it didn't use CGI effects, but then the wave of SJW praise over the female "lead", (who was pretty shit, by the way). It was a boring turd that felt too long, and all of the supposedly "amazing" action sequences were just cars driving in a straight line in the desert. The original Mad Max and Road Warrior had better spectacle 30 years ago.
>>
>>89380220
>I'm A Hipster, The Post
>Coming soon: La La Land Is Overrated Garbage
>>
>>89380220
The Force Awakens.
>>
>>89378161
>No talk of a Mad Max sequel.
First of all yes there is

Second of all not everything needs to be planned to be a franchise. I wanted a John Wick 2 like nobody's business but I acknowledged it was a self contained story. So when they actually did announce a sequel, I was happy for the reveal alone
>>
>>89380220
>implying your not a thunderdome babby
>>
>>89380353
You're right. And even worse, that only gets praise because "MUH STAR WARS". At least Fury Road was a creative effort.

>>89380388
>I wanted a John Wick 2 like nobody's business
Why? It's over man, it should have stayed dead. The sequel is likely going to suck out loud. The trailers are pure cringe, they just reek of "executive-mandated sequel".
>>
>>89378161
>No talk of a Mad Max squeal.
maybe try looking things up before going off like a retard
>>
>>89380308
>implying that Mad Max isn't pure hipster bait
Kek. Apart from the feminist shit, the blu-ray had a black and white version of the film, and it was supposed to have a silent version, too. For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>89378218
Think one jared leto for worst supporting actor
>>
>>89378717
Imagine Batman v. Superman as a standalone film directed by George Miller.
>>
>>89380453
The movie doesn't have a lot of dialogue to begin with, so a silent version is more of an exercise in "can the visuals carry the story"?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.