[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>becomes a god with a perfect physique and unimaginable intellect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: doctor-manhattan-wojak.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-manhattan-wojak.png
521KB, 800x559px
>becomes a god with a perfect physique and unimaginable intellect
>gets cucked by a 40-something with a beer belly
>>
>>89374217
>cucked
They were on a break!
>>
>>89374217
That's just how some things pan out
>>
>>89374241
Ross please
>>
>>89374217
He and Spectre broke up due to him being more and more detached from the human world. That's kinda the point, you know.
>>
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>89374217
It was his fetish all along.
>>
He was getting more and more detached from humanity Spectre was one of his last ties but by the end he was doing it out of habit and a subconscious desire to be normal.
>>
>>89374241
It's an intellectual's fetish

Really he doesn't care about the relationship as much as he cares about how illogical relationships are in general since they are formed and broken based upon emotion, rather than logic and is therefore impossible to study
>>
>>89374217

it doesn't matter how /fit/ you get, cocoon mode is never a good idea
>>
>>89374217
Why would you care about being cucked when you're super powered god-like being that can almost do everything? Just enjoy your new super powered immortality.
>>
>>89379141
t. cuck who thinks it's OK to be a cuck because hes superior
>>
>>89374217
Yeah but he got the blue autism too.
>>
>>89379295
>he's blue on the autism spectrum
Aw fuck, that's the widest part of that spectrum.
>>
He didn't really give a shit. That kinda negates the point of the fetish. Did he even acknowledge it?
>>
>>89379726
This.

Cuck is a meme word and anons need to stop using it.
>>
File: 1473100924505.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1473100924505.png
181KB, 309x323px
>>89374217
Feels bad man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.