[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old was Moana supposed to be anyway? She seemed younger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: moaning.jpg (50KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
moaning.jpg
50KB, 534x401px
How old was Moana supposed to be anyway?

She seemed younger than other Disney girls.
>>
>>89363763
Old enough to get dicked down.
>>
She's I think 16 years old.
>>
>>89363792
>>89363798
One says she's 16, the other says she's 5.

Make up your minds already.
>>
16 per official Disney sources
>>
>>89364495
hehe
>>
Old enough.
>>
>>89363792
"As the ancient Hawaiians say"
>>
>>89364938
CONSIDER HER COCONUTS
>>
>virgin that will stay virgin even after the movie
best disney princess or best disney princess?
>>
>>89363763
"Old enough" is Disney's policy.
>>
>>89365000
If there's fiber on the coconut, weave a net.
>>
>>89363763
>>89363798

I got the impression she was 14. Don't remember why though.
>>
>>89365040
You assume too much.

I'm sure eventually she would find a suitor among her people. A young, insecure hopeful who never dreamed that that chieftan's daughter would one day reciprocate his feelings.

They'd hang out for a while. He'd join her on hunts and when gathering food. They'd share some laughs and some good times.

Eventually she would reach out to him more. Touching him more, smile at him more, laugh at his jokes more. She would ask him to help her with tasks she could easily do on her own. She would ask him what his plans are and invite herself along.

And then you fast-forward. She's lying on the sand by the beach, laughing. Suddenly, there's something more in her eyes: something passionate and inviting. She bites her lower lip, tauntingly. Do it. Take her.

You lean in to meet her lips with yours and you realise that this is the woman you want to spend your life with. Your hands run over her body: so soft and warm. Her hands grasp your shoulders, tensing ever so slightly in anticipation. You reach the sash on her dress and stop.

Is this okay? Could you really live our your wildest fantasies right here, right now?

With just a hint of trepidation, she gives a faint nod. Her breathing is hot and short. It's beautiful and rapturous.

You pull away at her sash and ease her dress over the swell of her hips and...

Maui rushes in and cucks the living shit out of you.
>>
File: Maui2.jpg (205KB, 1599x900px) Image search: [Google]
Maui2.jpg
205KB, 1599x900px
>>89365535
>Maui rushes in and cucks the living shit out of you.

You're welcome!
>>
>>89363763
16, I believe. Several other Disney princesses are 16, as well. Jasmine and Snow White are younger.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.