[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cbr.com/interview-marvel -inhumans-royals-al-ewin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16

http://www.cbr.com/interview-marvel-inhumans-royals-al-ewing/
It's another episode Ewing remembers all your dropped plot lines
>>
At the forefront of the mission is former Inhuman king Black Bolt and current Inhuman queen Medusa, who have been working together in recent years, though they’ve been living separate lives. How will living and working together initially impact the formerly married couple’s dynamic? What does it mean for the rest of the cast to have Medusa and Black Bolt on this mission together?

Black Bolt and Medusa are closer than they were in some ways, but there are still things driving them apart. There’s a secret between them – as hinted in “Inhumans: Prime,” which I think is out the month before – that might end up putting more distance than ever between the two of them. Can the relationship be saved at this point? Should it be? Are Black Bolt and Medusa too far apart from each other now to reconcile? We’ll have to see, but I can tell you that when the truth comes out, the rest of the cast will definitely get involved.

Your other two cast members of the Inhuman Royal family are Crystal and Gorgon. What’s your sense of these characters?

Crystal is there as one of the key Royals, and she’s proven her credentials over the past couple of years as a leader. There’s an interesting dynamic somewhere in there, with her sister Medusa as the regal, mythical Queen figure, and Crystal as a more down-to-earth leader-type who gets her hands dirty with the day-to-day. And we’re going to be getting some romantic drama from her as well, as her great lost love, Ronan the Accuser, is out in space and very much in the Royals’ way.

Gorgon was recently healed from a spinal injury by the Inhuman healer Panacea, so he can walk again – but it wasn’t a magical reset button by any means. He has bad days and some serious pain issues. But the Inhumans need him, and Medusa needs him, and he’s not going to hesitate for a second before throwing himself back into the fight.
>>
The two Nuhumans in “Royals,” Flint and Swain, had a pretty tumultuous journey with Crystal and Gorgon over in “All-New Inhumans.” Which of these characters’ traits do you find especially interesting? What kinds of roles will they play in the book?

Flint’s going out there because he owes the Royals and because he needs to prove something to himself, and he’s still working out what – sometimes people do things and work out the “why” of it later, and we’re not going to get into it for an issue or two. His foster family dying of Terrigen is an element of it, and what he feels he owes the Royals is part of it. I feel like there’s a lot of complexity in him that I’d like to explore, and it just made sense that out of all the best-known NuHumans, he’d be the one to feel the tug of the quest. He’s searching for something, and out there might be where he finds it.

Swain is more driven by duty. She’s the Captain – you can’t have a starship without a captain – and she’s got a responsibility to Crystal and the other Royals that she won’t abandon. And she’s fun, which I hope I can capture in all this space questing. There’s the tug of space there, but the tug of change, as well, the need to shake things up, for her and Flint both. I’m a big fan of the “call of the stars” idea, and there’s a little bit of that at work.
>>
>>89359978
>Crystal is there as one of the key Royals, and she’s proven her credentials over the past couple of years as a leader. There’s an interesting dynamic somewhere in there, with her sister Medusa as the regal, mythical Queen figure, and Crystal as a more down-to-earth leader-type who gets her hands dirty with the day-to-day. And we’re going to be getting some romantic drama from her as well, as her great lost love, Ronan the Accuser, is out in space and very much in the Royals’ way.
This is legit my OTP.
>>
Rounding out the cast is your non Inhuman character, the extradimensional Kree and former Young Avenger known as Marvel Boy. What made you want to bring him into the book? What does he add to the overall dynamic?

We were interested in having a “non-Inhuman” on the crew, and when Wil Moss suggested Marvel Boy as a possibility, I was right on board. He’s got that connection to the Kree – the ruined world of Hala is one of the first places we’ll be going – but with his other-dimensional origins, he’s also got a different viewpoint to most characters in the Marvel Universe, which puts him in a prime spot to see things other people miss. The Kree on his world had knowledge the Kree on ours didn’t – is that just from standard deviation between universes, or has a great secret been buried… maybe literally?

I realize that’s about the third or fourth “secret” in this interview so far – all of which is in aid of keeping my secrets from the readers more than anything. Not to mention the secrets of “IvX,” still ongoing. I did say I was going to be cryptic…

[Laughs] Fair enough! What can you tell us about the vessel the cast of “Royals” will be traveling on? Will it have a support staff of reoccurring characters, “Star Trek”-style?

It’s called the Astarion – named for a hero of Inhuman legend who may or may not have been a distant ancestor of Gorgon, and the inspiration for the Minotaur. That story’s one for, “if we have time.” It’s probably closer to the Millennium Falcon – it’s big, big as a building, big enough to comfortably house seven, but it’s not the Enterprise. There’s most of everything you might need – a medbay, weapons systems, what-have-you – and there’s a bridge that we’ll probably end up spending some time on, but there isn’t a support staff. I felt the mythical nature of the journey was best served by having everyone on the ship be a central part of the cast.
>>
In the aftermath of recent events like the “Black Vortex,” and with the Guardians of the Galaxy currently stranded on Earth, the cosmic corner of the Marvel Universe is a pretty crazy, wide-open place. What threats will your cast will run afoul of?

First stop is the dead world of Hala, once the homeworld of the Kree -heading there, and finding the secret buried within it, is what takes us through the first arc. On the way, they’ll encounter a couple of other enemies, some new-ish – like the rampaging Chitauri horde – some considerably older and more personal. Funny you should mention the “Black Vortex” – we haven’t seen much of Crystal’s ex-husband Ronan The Accuser since that story, or how his cosmic powers have developed.

From there, we’re heading out – to the edges of the Marvel Universe, and into uncharted territory. We’ve only seen a small part of the myriad galaxies in Marvel Space, and one thing I’m planning to do with this series – something I try to do with every book I’m given – is push the boundaries out a little further, both in terms of space–and time.

Oh, one more thing – remember the Universal Inhumans [from Jonathan Hickman’s “Fantastic Four” run]? I do.
>>
File: 12-20-2014-4.jpg (406KB, 1979x3036px) Image search: [Google]
12-20-2014-4.jpg
406KB, 1979x3036px
That Medusa is fucking sexy but this is still her best outfit.
>>
>>89359938
>>89360017
Are we in the 90s again also >Chitaru

Fucking dropped
>>
>>89360129
I like that they kept the eye of Sauron on her crotch.

>>89360167
They had to run into Maria hill's "bigger than the annihilation wave" Chitauri horde for the sake of that damn event.
>>
>>89359938
>>89360017
I really, really, really dislike this images

Sorry Ewing, but that art and characters kill my hype
>>
>>89359938
this book only coming out once a month?
>>
>Oh, one more thing – remember the Universal Inhumans [from Jonathan Hickman’s “Fantastic Four” run]? I do.

Fuck yes, main reason why I love this guy so much, he actually reads the comics.
>>
>>89360401
It should be, but since they dropped two covers it might get double shipped on the first month.
>>
>And we’re going to be getting some romantic drama from her as well, as her great lost love, Ronan the Accuser, is out in space and very much in the Royals’ way.
Based Ewing.
>>
>>89360072
>Oh, one more thing – remember the Universal Inhumans [from Jonathan Hickman’s “Fantastic Four” run]? I do.
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
File: RCO019.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
RCO019.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
>>89359938
>first at the fallen homeworld of the galactic empire that created them, the Kree, and then further out into this galaxy and adjacent ones.
We gonna get into the Providian Order and Deathbird's latest kid?
>>
File: 1423941229382.jpg (16KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
1423941229382.jpg
16KB, 297x200px
>>89359978
>And we’re going to be getting some romantic drama from her as well, as her great lost love, Ronan the Accuser, is out in space and very much in the Royals’ way.
Thank you based Ewing.
>>
Hey guys,I'm mostly a DC guy, but is there like a guide for Ewing Marvel comics like there is for Hickman and Morrison works? I wanna get into his work, but I wanna read in order.
>>
>>89361043
Don't bother, he's not very good.
>>
>>89361043
Mighty Avengers
Captain America and the Mighty Avengers
New Avengers
Ultimates
Contest of Champions
US Avengers
Ultimates 2

I'm sure I forgot stuff.
>>
>>89360026
Right? I loved the pair in the old cosmic books. Seeing Ronan get ripped away from her was heartbreaking. Anyone got the page?
>>
File: A king would dare.jpg (1MB, 1274x1988px) Image search: [Google]
A king would dare.jpg
1MB, 1274x1988px
>>89361240
>>
>>89361309
is this Hickman's run?
>>
>>89359938
why shilling this shit on /co/ though?
>>
>>89361405
yes, I think it is was FF, he was doing that and fantastic four with the plot flipping back and forth like his avengers run.
>>
>>89360359
>hating on JonBoy Meyers
But why?
>>
>>89361422
>why do you talk about comics on the comics board
Are you retarded anon?
>>
>>89360043
Ewing is the only person at Marvel I trust with Noh-Varr at this point. Glad to see he's in good hands.
>>
>>89360072
Ewing you absolute MADMAN.
>>
>>89361515
>shilling inhumans
no anon, you are retarded
>>
File: 746531-maelstrom.jpg (101KB, 1248x740px) Image search: [Google]
746531-maelstrom.jpg
101KB, 1248x740px
>>89360072
>some considerably older and more personal
Older and more personal, you say?
>>
>>89361091
You forgot:
>Loki: Agent of Asgard
>Ultron Forever

As well as a couple other odds and ends, mostly one-shots.
>>
>>89361617
Who is this?
>>
>>89361574
>not being hype for Ewing's "Make Inhumans Great Again"
Your loss.
>>
>>89361690
Did he write anything good?
>>
>>89361701
Maelstrom, Avatar of Oblivion.
>>
>>89361719
>2016+2-1
>being hyped
>for marlel
lelelele, the zombies from walking dead have more life than you have
>>
>>89361728
Literally every comic he's written for Marvel has been good. Zombo is also good, but it's the only non-Marvel book of his I've read so I can't speak for the rest of his output.
>>
>>89361736
not Avatar.
Champion. It's different.

Doorman, by the way, is Oblivion's local Herald.
>>
>>89361758
In other words, "no, he didn't"
I'm not falling for that. Not after Soule and King being hyped on /co/
>>
>>89361309
This was sad but I have to say I was OK with Hickman breaking them up in a way were they both still loved each other and wanted to be together but circumstances didn't let them rather than having to deal with a shitty writer doing something stupid to have Ronan and Crystal hate each other.

That said I'm glad Ewing is going to explore their relationship again

>>89360072
Ewing is going to restore Hala isn't he? Hell yeah
>>
>>89361776
Then fucking don't, bye.
>>
>>89361813
I dunno, it sounds more like Hala being in ruins is going to play an important role. Ewing is more of a "build on what came before" than a "reset the status quo" kinda guy, so restoring Hala would be antithetical to that.
>>
>>89361813
>Ewing is going to restore Hala isn't he? Hell yeah
not necessarily... and there is still the Supreme Intelligence out there.
>>
>>89361833
K.
>>
>>89360072
About time someone did. I can understand Marvel wanting to change the direcrion of the Inhumans, but they simply had all the UI vanish during Infinity and they were NEVER mentioned again even though you'd think that would be a pretty big deal.
It'll especially be interesting since Medusa and Black Bolt are divorced, so now the other Queens will see their chance to get closer to Black Bolt.
>>
>>89361864
The other "Queens" were not cared about by Black Bolt and they won't gain political power because he vacated the throne. Unless they plan on getting snug with Medusa's hair tentacles.
>>
>>89361920
I kinda want to see medusa molest the blue one
>>
I won't by anything Inhumans related unless Crystal gets her hair back
>>
>>89361499
he's a shitty artist, Ramos with more edges
>>
>>89360043

Considering they have that Inhumans show coming up I wonder if Marvel Boy's inclusion here means he'll show up.
>>
>>89359938
How long until he replaces them with an all black cast? Honestly I don't expect anyone to get the Inhumans right. And thats coming from an actual fan.
>>
>>89360026
Ronan, not Quicksilver. I hate this. She has a daughter, have we even seen Luna?
>>
>>89361043
Really, it depends. I personally don't like him. Also he's written stuff that isn't 'cannon'. I'm not going to recommend anything.
>>
Ugh...that art just ruins it.
>>
>>89363043
Yes, Luna goes the braddock academy.
>>
>>89363043
Anon, you and me, we both know that Quicksilver is a no-no
>>
>>89363043
They got divorced.
>>
>>89361776
He did a story called Zaucer of Zilk with Brendan McCarthy if you're gonna be pretentious like that. Haven't read Zombo personally, can't comment.
If you've read Gillen's Journey into Mystery with Kid Loki, agent of Asgard really is a must. And Ultimates clean-up job on Civil War II was hella admirable. But if you just dislike the setting itself that's understandable.
>>
>>89363043
They already had that arc in All new X-factor when Quicksilver admitted to lying about what happened in son of M and he made peace with Crystal and Luna. There isn't anything left short of actually getting them back together.
>>
>>89363122
I want to protect that Inhuman-New Man halfbreed
>>
>>89363141
That doesn't fucking matter. Her lost love? She had a fucking child with him. Fought with him in the Avengers.
>>
Watch them reveal that Quicksilver isn't the father. Instead it'll be whoever her love interest in the TV show is.
>>
>>89363181
There is in acknowledging that Crystal would never be okay with the Terrigen cloud. They have her acting so out of character its like she became another person.

I just realized this is why I hate Soule's inhumans. Crystal was the humanity of that group. Without her calling them on their shit, it just doesn't work.
>>
>>89363322
And before that her one true love was Human Torch, with the purity of their love causing conflict between societies.
Characters change over time.
>>
>>89363379
That's, probably going to happen and I think I want to go hit something.
>>
>>89363420
Quicksilver isn't exactly a paragon of knowing who your parents are
>>
>>89363391
Johnny was her first love, her child hood crush. I fully believe she will always be close to him. But Pietro, they got married. They were together for over a decade. Had a child.

Its not the same thing as her brief relationship with Ronan. I'm not saying there wasn't something there. But Ronan isn't her lost love, the father of her daughter is.
>>
>>89363450
Thanks, I needed a little more salt in that wound anon.
>>
>>89361043
Loki Agent of Asgard was so good that I went out and bought every single floppy once it was done. It sort of hinges on prior knowledge though.
Everything >>89361091 lists came after. The 2-3 Ultron Forever one-shots came out around Secret Wars, they're hella fun. Homage to Busiek's Avengers Forever.
Thing you gotta keep in mind is that he's a massive continuityfag. Still a great emotive writer (see his Last Days of [Marvel title] issues) with a healthy sense of fun and a magnanimously creative mind but a lot of the hype comes from entrenched Marvelfags who are just happy a writer remembers things.
>>89361758
>Literally every comic he's written for Marvel has been good.
His Battleworld 2-parter wasn't that great.
And I like Fazia. The story just felt impotent.
I liked the Age of Ultron tie-in he set it up with.
>>
>>89363122
Braddock academy, is she still a mutant?
>>
>>89363122
And English isn't a race but a nationality.
>>
>>89363016
Civil War II: Ulysses was by Ewing and was the most Inhumans Inhumans book I've read since their push started. Even bought an issue, once it got a physical copy.
Give it a look, see what you think.
>>
>>89363546
Her powers are from Terregen exposure. Was born "normal"
>>
>>89363494
not that anon, but I think Ronan fits the bill more because they actually forced apart against there will. Crystal left Quick by choice and after years of splitting up constantly.

>>89363546
She never was, even when Quicksilver was a mutant she was Inhuman. Terrigen worked on her while it fucked over everyone else in son of M. When she was born she didn't have either side in her, presumably terrigen pulled out the inhuman parts.
>>
>>89361617
HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>89359938
Christ that is ugly
>>
>>89359938
>Ewing remembers all your dropped plot lines
Got a checklist?
I've steered clear of Inhumans for yonks.
>>
>>89363645
Ronan being powered up by the scary mirror
Universal inhumans
Ronan and Crystal's break up
>>
>>89361089
Commit suicide ASAP
Ewing is based as fuck, one of the only good writers and marvel these days
>>
>>89363589
I read his Captain Britain during Secret Wars, his Ultron trilogy and his 'Ultimates'. I've read enough to know he cares more about being woke than writing faithful depictions of characters.
>>
>>89363609
I thought so, but I also thought Braddock's was for Mutants?
>>
>>89363673
>Ronan being powered up by the scary mirror
Read that over the weekend (thought Carol would blow up Hala). You're right; it IS nice someone 'members.
By the way do Angel, Gamora & Kitty still have their powerups too?
>Universal inhumans
I'm unfamiliar with this term. Something from DnA?
>>
>>89363721
...Ah shit you're that Galactus guy aintcha?
>>
>>89363752
Hickman. It's been a while but I think the Kree went to other planets and made Inhumans in other places too. They all came together for a bit during his run, Black Bolt was the King with Queens from each race. And then they disappeared
>>
>>89363752
>>89363752
>Read that over the weekend (thought Carol would blow up Hala). You're right; it IS nice someone 'members.
>By the way do Angel, Gamora & Kitty still have their powerups too?
Gamora's ran out in Bendis gotg because it is apparently limited. Angel uses his all day every day and still has it, Kitty hasn't used her's since.
>I'm unfamiliar with this term. Something from DnA?
Hickman made it so that the Kree experimented on all sorts of aliens.
>>
>>89363777
I remember that. The most retarded thing that Hickman did. It's one of these things that should have been forgotten and abandoned. But when you have no mythos, I guess that you need to grasp at straws

>Inhuman Dire Wraiths, Inhuman Kymellians
>Not InWraiths, InKymellians
just
>>
File: GIVE IT TO HER.png (727KB, 722x1022px) Image search: [Google]
GIVE IT TO HER.png
727KB, 722x1022px
>>89363777
>Black Bolt was the King with Queens from each race
Pls tell me there's a splash page of this
>>
>>89363773
Huh? I don't know who the fuck that is. I care more about his muslim Captain Britain, who isn't a Braddock, then I do about his mishandling the concept of Galactus. That's par for the course. Its almost a right of passage.
>>
>>89363869
Not like that, but there is one where Doom has made Emma Frost and Loki is harem sluts. Its cannon
>>
File: 5wives.gif (88KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
5wives.gif
88KB, 500x219px
>>89363869
best i can do
>>
>>89363869
>>89363917
wait nevermind
>black Bolt is too cheap to get more than one throne
>>
File: Lorde_AKA_Randy.png (163KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
Lorde_AKA_Randy.png
163KB, 500x712px
>>89359938
I'm sorry, but this is the first association I had with that title.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc
>>
>almost 100 posts
>less than 30 posters
christ, the shills can't let it go
>>
>>89363876
It seemed the preferable presumption because otherwise it sounds like you just don't like shitskins.
>I care more about his muslim Captain Britain, who isn't a Braddock
He set it up in a previous story (which isn't even 616 canon, it was Age of Ultron alt-future the world's gone to shit oh god help canon), as the bearer of Excalibur via a prior writer she was a perfectly fine candidate in wake of Brian's death in that canon, and the Captain Britain Corps stretch across the whole multiverse goddammit man they ain't all Brian Bloody Braddock there are literal dinosaurs in wearing that suit.
>>89363902
>What Ifs
>canon
>>
>>89364040
I'm just here to shoot the shit about a writer I like desu.
Odds are even he'snot enough to make me buy this. Christian Ward is though, I'll be buying Black Bolt instead.Pre-order your copy NOW True Believer!
>>
>>89363749
>I also thought Braddock's was for Mutants?
Nah, it's just a boarding school for British superhumans.
>>
>>89359938
Jonboy Meyers left Teen Titans for this?!?!
>>
>>89363829
>Angel uses his all day every day and still has it
Thing is that his use of it "all day every day" is just using them as regular wings. That likely doesn't drain the BV powers since that's just his regular powerset. I think the BV powers is more just the "cosmic fire" shit that he can shoot out which I don't think he uses very much, but I haven't been keeping up with Hopeless' ANXM so I'm not sure.
>>
>>89364200
No but over time a trend does emerge.

Kill the white guy and put in a woke woman of colors. Maybe I don't fucking like Ewing's nonstop attempts to push his agenda. You can't name one book he writes where he doesn't pull that shit. Even fucking Loki was so hipster it hurt.
>>
>>89364358
That's...less impressive. But I guess the English can't be as picky.
>>
>>89364845
>You can't name one book he writes where he doesn't pull that shit
all of them? He hasn't killed anybody, yet
>>
>>89364896
Well, POD "died". But that's not a guy, or even a human.
And Sunspot faked his death, but he's not white by any stretch of the imagination...
>>
>>89364845
The story where Brian died and Faiza took his place was a What If/Age of Ultron story where literally everyone else died, including Carol
>>
File: 1460608293660.png (80KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1460608293660.png
80KB, 451x451px
>>89364845
>Kill the white guy and put in a woke woman of colors
It was an alternate fucking timeline. Even if it HAD happened in the main continuity, status quo would set it right back.
>You can't name one book he writes where he doesn't pull that shit.
He doesn't push an agenda in any book. Unless the internet's made you so unbelievably paranoid that by "agenda" you mean "non-white".
>Even fucking Loki was so hipster it hurt.
What the fuck does "hipster" even mean to you? If anything it was a damn sight less hipster than the Loki story it was immediately following on from. Are you so easily triggered by skinny white dudes that the respect he showed for Thor lore didn't even register?
>>
>>89363953
they all ended up divorcing him right?
>>
>>89365455
No, they all just suddenly disappeared.
>>
File: bigetowel.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bigetowel.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
>>89363953
>>
>>89365150
And it had a Judge Dredd hyper-brutaliser tank-thing and was standing along a Thor COPS procedural, a Red Skull/Magneto team up, Elsa Bloodstone's spiritual journey into her relationship with her father via the zombie wasteland, a best of shipping one-shot, an Inhumans cyber spy thriller, the romantic comedy of the year, featuring MODOK and Angela in the cutest shared bloodbath...
I think Faiza with Excalibur was not the weirdest thing in there.
>>
>>89365367
He is pushing the New Mutants agenda!
That dirty mutie-lover!
>>
>>89365960
Okay you got me there.
>>
>>89366237
when something's true, it's true.
>>
So I just gotta ask for context.

Does IvX end with the Xmen kicking all the royals off earth or something?
>>
>>89366280
>Does IvX end with the Xmen kicking all the royals off earth or something?
Yes. The Royal Family get exiled (except Karnak whose joining SHIELD) and the X-men restart the Xavier School.

Also, Black Bolt is getting sent to Cosmic Prison for his crimes against reality and is going to be cell-mates with Absorbing Man, but we don't know how that fits into this ongoing yet since he obviously can't be both going on a cosmic adventure and be in prison. Unless one of them is a skrull. Again.
>>
>>89366280
The Royal family, or at least Medusa and Black Bolt, is exiled from Attilan it seems, but it doesn't look like they're actually kicked off-planet. They leave on their own accord to find something important, it's a quest.
>>
>>89366411
They aren't exiled or else Ms Marvel and the other inhumans still on earth would have left.
>>
>>89366450
>something important
they're hunting for the secret to making terrigen from scratch. the good stuff, not synthetic terrigen
>>
>>89366411
What the fuck does Creel do to end up in that kind of prison?
>>
File: Give her the D-olittle.jpg (44KB, 343x263px) Image search: [Google]
Give her the D-olittle.jpg
44KB, 343x263px
>>89366411
>Ward's drawing Absorbing Man
>>
>>89366586
absorbed some superflow maybe
>>
Inhumans don't deserve Jonboy
>>
>>89366586
committed super-misogyny against Whor
>>
>>89366411
>cell-mates with Absorbing Man
whose is the genius idea of putting Absorbing Man together with anybody with anything even remotely resembling powers?
>>
>>89366571
>royal family
>>
>>89366679
>Absorbing Man, you touched the patriarchy and absorbed it, you're literally worse than space hitler and you will be sentenced to life with no space parole in space prison for your crimes against the fabric of womankind
>t. living tribunal
>>
>>89366761
just a heads up, tribunal is dead. Chaos&Order killed him for refusing to punish Galactus
>>
Ewing is to black people as Gillen is to gays
>>
>>89366275
Hey, I for one one welcome our New Mutant writer overlord. I would also say that as an Anon I would shill for him non stop if he also added a couple of New X-Men into the fray.
>>
>>89366863
a comic book writer?
>>
>>89366810
Actually they killed him because they realized they could.
Order's downright Machiavellian.
>>
>>89366944
10/10
>>
>>89364423
maybe he hated Damien
>>
>>89367812
he didn't want to do a Judas Contract rehash
>>
>>89367812
>>89368056
he didn't want to draw Trigon
>>
>>89366577
Except Maximus knows already.
>>
>>89368496
I thought Maximus just knew were one last hidden cache of crystals was hidden, not how to make more or the truth of how the kree discovered terrigen
>>
>>89368821
No he spoke to one of Randac's assistants through Lineage who apparently gave him the formula for pure Terrigen.

Of course we didn't actually hear the conversation so no one knows what was actually said and maybe Maximus is planning to fuck everyone over. Again
>>
>>89368821
He just got Lineage to bring out one of the advisors of the original terrigen guy and tell him how to make more dank crystals like a couple of weeks ago.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.