[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Bill becomes a Youtube sensation and lets the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: KOTH.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
KOTH.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>It's a Bill becomes a Youtube sensation and lets the fame go to his head episode
>>
File: 1352011665002.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1352011665002.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>it's the episode where anonymous posters pose as Leonore and trick Bill into drinking his own urine, again
>>
>>89342609
>Its an episode of Grill La Grill where Hank tracks down Cotton's Murderer
>>
File: Propane Nightmares.jpg (102KB, 771x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Propane Nightmares.jpg
102KB, 771x1037px
>It's the episode where Hank finally unlocks his stand
>>
>it's a using Bill for financial gain due to his inexplicable ability to make money magically happen when you do such bullshit things as "give him overpriced health food to hawk to strangers" or "invest in stocks based on products he buys" episode
>>
>>89342609
>it's a Bill tells his friends to check their relationship privilege episode
>>
>>89343918

Ooh, I love those!
>>
>it's a Bobby gets further with Connie than you've ever gotten with a girl episode
>>
File: cgD1s.png (324KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cgD1s.png
324KB, 640x480px
>>89342609
>it's a Dale discovers Twitter episode
>>
File: 95c.jpg (54KB, 639x482px) Image search: [Google]
95c.jpg
54KB, 639x482px
>It's a Bobby achieves Bankai episode
>>
>It's the infamous Arlen holds a Who's the Fattest competition? So everyone starts gorging on food to win one million dollars

That was disturbing as fuck
>>
>>89344036
I wonder what fictional "loser who can't get a girl" characters have actually achieved less than me. Probably not many. Most end up at least going on a date so we can watch them blow it.
>>
>>89346161
technically a date where you blow it doesn't count as an achievement... though in my view neither does any relationship that ends.
>>
>>89342609
>It's a boby registers as a model on a camsite thinking it's a chat for making friends episode
>>
>>89343918
Actually the piramyd scam one makes sense
Bill is an army barber, all he needs to do is keep a box of those open around when he is cutting hair and that box will be gone before the end of the day
>>
>>89344036
Having a conversation?
>>
>it's a Hank goes out of his way to do something nice and it gets him into severe legal trouble episode
>>
>>89346531
theyre gonna pay that much? fuck aren't the majority of his clients fresh recruits, and therefore not only the dregs of society, but having just been separated from their posessions?
>>89346558
that's as far as I've gotten.
>>
>>89346710
I don't recall the snacks being too expensive
But yeah especially if he is handling new recruits who just got their first paycheck, they are going to blow money on the first thing you put Infront of them
Plus sometimes they aren't allowed to leave
>>
>>89346531
>That episode where Hank gets the army base to disband its barber unit, thereby allowing our soldiers to finally be fully-maned warriors with individualism instead of mindless useless robots with broken wills
why couldnt that have been the happy ending, and then let Bill get a civilian stylist job doing something other than buzz and crew cuts? (what kind of skill would that even require?)
>>
File: 1446954727355.png (492KB, 454x546px) Image search: [Google]
1446954727355.png
492KB, 454x546px
>It's a Dale becomes the Father of Machines episode
>>
>>89346328
>though in my view, neither is any realtionship that ends.
But that's every relationship unless you die in one.
>>
>>89346806
Army recruits get haricuts because it prevents the spread of disease Wich you are going to be fucking glad about when you are sleeping in a mud hut with ten other men and making makeshift toilets out of a corner, a plastic bag and a shower curtain
Plus it's a big liability when fighting
>>
File: romandigitofapproval.png (261KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
romandigitofapproval.png
261KB, 635x355px
>it's a Dale lurks on /x/ and gets redpilled on the Rothschilds episode
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.