[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Hawkmoth doesn't have to turn back once he uses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: hawkmoth.png (1MB, 1440x788px) Image search: [Google]
hawkmoth.png
1MB, 1440x788px
How come Hawkmoth doesn't have to turn back once he uses his akumatizing ability?
>>
>>89336116
Because plot advancement.
>>
So I watched a few episodes of this, but from what I hear (even after what, two seasons now?) it hasn't changed format from "Hawkmoth creates a villain and Ladybug and Cat Noir have to fight them".

Has there really been no progression at all?
>>
>>89339915

Once you watch one episode you've seen them all. The episodes don't even reference past episodes. Just watch the episodes that are "part 1" or "part 2" since they are origin story episodes that actually go into lore.
>>
>>89339915
There is slowly more and more lore throughout the show. The first 15 or so episodes are pretty much just monster of the week though.

Most just watch it for the cute dynamic between Adrian and Marinette
>>
>>89339915
There has only been one season.
The finale set the stage for more exposition and the producers already said season 2 will explain how Hawkmoth goth the dealie he has.
But yeah, it is straight up Power Rangers when it comes to plot development otherwise.
>>
>>89336116
>Hawkmoth makes villains so Chat Noir and Ladybug appear
>What happens if they just stop showing up

I mean yeah there'll be destruction but then Hawk Moth will ahve to be cleverer than he is now.
>>
>>89336116
He does- five minutes later. We just don't see it & he feeds Nooroo off-screen.
>>
>>89340530
I'm surprised he hasn't created a decoy akuma victim and a "tracker" akuma victim to see who ladybug and cat noir are after they detransform.
>>
>>89340661
c-cute
>>
>Hawkmoth is an adult with superpowers and money
>still can't unmask Ladybug and Cat Noir
>>
>>89340685
I think he can only create one villain at a time with his power.

Like how Chat can only destroy one thing with Cataclysm or how Ladybug can only create a single object with Lucky Charm
>>
File: ladybugcatnoircutevolpina.webm (486KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ladybugcatnoircutevolpina.webm
486KB, 1280x720px
>>89341511
That's fair, but the cooldown on his ability seems to be pretty low. He could probably create one very soon after if he has the opportunity to. There has to be another angry person in all of Paris.
>>
There's plenty of homeless people and cucks Hawkmoth could evilize.
>>
File: Mrs.AgrestePeacock.jpg (59KB, 605x751px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs.AgrestePeacock.jpg
59KB, 605x751px
>Adrien's entire family are miraculous holders
Are they special or is it just because they're really hot?
>>
>>89341744

>Hawkmoth can't recognize that his own son is Cat Noir
>Hawkmoth's wife died as Peacock Tease
>>
File: gabrielring.png (190KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
gabrielring.png
190KB, 540x303px
>>89341837
Wouldn't it be the craziest shit if Gabriel wasn't Hawkmoth?

I'm still pretty pissed that he referenced that Cat Noir reminded him of Adrien, likened Cat Noir's appearance of his wife and also got a good look at Adrien's ring. Yet, he still hadn't figured it out. Even though it appears he's been studying miraculouses through the book.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.