[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually the cancer is which can be cured by the God Meds Thor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-02-56-49.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-02-56-49.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Actually the cancer is which can be cured by the God Meds Thor offered you when it was first revealed you had cancer.
Dumbass bitch.
Fuck you Jason Aaron.
>>
>>89330380
slowpoke thread?
>>
>>89330484
>slowpoke
What does that mean?
The earth meds are reverse by the transformations into Thor because the radiation is foreign and killing her body just as much as the cancer.
Healing potions shouldn't be reversed by the transformation.
>>
>>89330599
>What does that mean?
newfag
>>
>>89330599
Why are you just now getting mad at this?
>>
>>89330380
Anyone have an answer for why Dr. Donald Blake didn't use Thor magic to cure all the Earth's diseases?
Or why the Christian magic sky god didn't cure cancer?
Or why autistic idiots on /co/ keep asking the same derplord questions over and over despite them being answered ten times over already?
>>
>>89331845
We aren't talking theoretical questions.
Male Thor SPECIFICALLY offered it to her on page. She turned it down because she wanted to fight it on her own without any god assistance but that was before she had the burden of being Thor on her shoulders.
>>
>>89331871
Go read one of the times this was answered in the fucking archives.
That's the reason the archives exist: so retarded shitposters don't have an excuse to repeat the same stupid question every week.
Or you could just read the fucking answer given in the actual fucking comic, you illiterate shit eating moron.
>>
She doesn't want a magical cure because it wouldn't be fare. I imagine Mjolnir's being sentient is why the cancer isn't auto cured, and the radiation being removed is probably just so people can't say being Thor is cheating chemo sickness.since it causing her to die.
>>
>>89331845
>Christian magic sky god
I'd read it.
>>
>>89331845
Christian Magic Sky God is too busy turning in his grave while Stan lee fucks his wife
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.