[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I live here,I thought you knew,Vexus is my mom"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Vega1.png (436KB, 1080x811px) Image search: [Google]
Vega1.png
436KB, 1080x811px
>"I live here,I thought you knew,Vexus is my mom"

Was she built?
>>
>>89320895
Yes, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>89320895

Robots can get pregnant. Even with humans.
>>
>>89320895
I liked the idea that Jenny had spent her whole life wanting to be a normal teenage girl, that even when she went on a planet filled with robots she still wasn't "normal". Or how I never put it together before that compared to the other robots we've seen she was definitely superhuman by comparison.
>>
>>89321579
>>89321588
>>89320895
Sheldon's dream sequence shows robots can have internal fabricators, so it's possible Vexus was pregnant in the most robot-analagous sense, i.e she's capable of producing offspring with the machinery available inside her own body and created her heiress in that manner.

But she still would have been built in the technical sense.
>>
>>89321969
But that's explained right in the special, in that not only is she kind of their #1 enemy and thus had to tread carefully, but all the robots there had their power chips stripped from them.
>>
>>89320895
Techno-organic.
>>
>>89320895
Humans are built too. We just don't come out ready to go.
>>
>>89320895
but more importantly, did her and jenny fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 858x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 858x513px
>>89331028
>>
>>89333282

Would it be worth the journey to Cluster Prime? yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.