[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old iconic superheroes are either dead or change in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: megamind.jpg (381KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
megamind.jpg
381KB, 1920x816px
>old iconic superheroes are either dead or change in their nature
>new superheroes meant to be their successor either are selfish pricks or not fitted for the role
>villains starts becoming heroes
Where were you when current Marvel basically became Megamind?
>>
>>89309535
>*start
>>
>>89309535
This movie was fucking fantastic. It played with classic tropes of the genre while doing there own thing. It was creative in how the crisis was resolved and enjoyable the entire time.
>>
>>89309610
I liked everything in the movie except how they make the ugly weird camera man the villain out of nowhere which makes the moral of the movie kind of pointless
>>
>>89309948
wasn't the camera man meant to be the Jimmy Olsen counterpart in this universe?
>>
>>89309948
the moral being that people hide their true selves and that it takes extraordinary circumstances to get them to be their true selves?
>>
>>89310217
I like it. Rare to see a movie with a more realistic message.
>>
>>89310217
I imagined more "you don't have to be what you think society expects of you" the whole movie Megamind was just trying to be a villain because it's what his Prison Dads raised him to be and what his peers labelled him as. When he succeeded he was unfulfilled.
Metroman realized he wasted his life being a Superhero and he never actually wanted that. It was just pressure the world was putting on him.
Megamind tried to do it to Tighten and he snapped the second being a hero didn't mesh with his ideal.
>>
>>89309535
>OP baits a thread to shit on marvel
>anons actually discuss about Megamind.
That's why I love you guys
>>
File: IMG_6674.jpg (75KB, 245x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6674.jpg
75KB, 245x296px
>>89310217
>people live while hiding what's deep inside their hearts from each other.
>but has anyone ever truly been able to hide who they are forever?
>>
>>89309535
>PRESENTATION!
Still one of the best scenes in any cape related fiction.
>>
>>89313398
agree that scene give me chills
>>
>>89313398
10/10 I cry errytiem
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.