[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else unironically like total drama shit? Will it eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Anyone else unironically like total drama shit? Will it eventually make a comeback?
>>
>>89307537
I actually liked the original one, but yhr finale made me upset since I wanted the goth girl to win and they gave it to the fat homo. I never really took interest in the following seasons nd the few episode I stumbled upon were pretty shit.
>>
>>89307766
I feel like World Tour was the peak.
>>
>>89307537

I have a friend who's getting into to this he finally got into pawkitew

I forgot how much I liked Jasmine and Ella in this run
>>
>>89307537
First Season was so GOAT that Action left a sour taste that couldn't be washed out. I've yet to watch anything past Action.
>>
>>89307766
I didn't care who won, as long as it wasn't Heather. It was insane the tension I felt from how far she was progressing. Owen and Gwen seemed pretty cool with each other in the end and they both weren't completely awful people so I was really pleased with the ending.
>>
>>89307537

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw
>>
>>89307957
Just watch World Tour and Ridonculous Race. The rest are not worth it.
>>
>>89307537
I used to watch the show, religiously but just gave up after the season after World Tour.

>>89307766
Gwen did win in Canada, I think.
>>
>>89307537
It's trash, but pretty fun trash, especially if you had the chance to watch it with /co/
>>
>>89311675
I'm Canadian and I'm 100% sure Owen won here. Which is weird, because I remember Gwen being vastly more popular.
>>
>>89307537
Maybe this year it will. July is the tenth anniversary of the first season.
>>
>>89313978
Is it really that old? Also I'm pretty sure most of my fetishes came from Total Drama.
>>
File: JUST.png (48KB, 647x559px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
48KB, 647x559px
>>89307537
>Anyone else unironically like total drama shit?
Yeah, there was a general and everything.
I also hope it comes back but it's unlikely.
>>
>>89307868
The first half was great, but when Duncan came back with that cheating arc I went bad.

Sierra was great though.
>>
The fanbase is so fucking obnoxious

I remember some girl on Tvtropws crying because of Heather losing her prize because of the volcano, and she was like "The writers hate their own seriess!"

Can you not understand that it's a comedy series? Holy fuck, stop getting so attached to drawings.
>>
>>89311175
I'd say Revenge of The Island is pretty decent as well, definitely has the most solid ending of any season
>>
>>89314235
Endings ranking go.
>Revenge of the Island
>Island
>Pahkitew Island
>Ridonculous Race
>Action
>World Tour
>All-Stars
>>
>>89307537
It's fine-ish
>>
File: come here often.jpg (20KB, 380x347px) Image search: [Google]
come here often.jpg
20KB, 380x347px
>>89307537

Ehh, It's kind of a guilty pleasure
>>
>>89307766
Fuck off Pan
>>
>>89314178
>Stop getting attached to drawings
Its the job of the writers to get you to care.
>>
>>89314461
RR deserves to be lower.

Everything else is right. Especially the dead last All Stars

>>89311175
>not liking Pakhitew or Revenge
>liking World Tour more
>>
>>89307537
This was definitely Total Drama's ultimate letdown.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.