[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, wait a minute. He wanted to burn an entire Earth Kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ozai.gif (324KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ozai.gif
324KB, 500x375px
So, wait a minute. He wanted to burn an entire Earth Kingdom from an airship? What about tens to hundreds of fire nation colonies and fire nation people that lived there? Or all those soldiers and tanks he had in Ba Sing Se that the order of the White Lotus fought? Was he just gonna burn everything with them? Why start at an uninhabited rocky coast?
>>
>>89306501
Don't be an idiot anon.
>>
>>89306572

I've spend too much time around idiots like you apparently.
>>
File: avatar-ozai-fire.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
2MB, 250x188px
>>89306501
Not everyone has OCD like you and therefore he wouldn't be compelled to incinerate every square inch of the continent. Saturn V Rocket Hitler was just going to burn those dirt benders until he couldn't burn dirt benders no more.
>>
>>89306501
Honestly, we don't know much of his plans.
>>
>>89306501
He wanted to liken himself to a God

With the comet he had the power of a God

All he needed was a worthy deed

Basically he she'd his worldly possessions [The Throne] and was going to liken himself as A God-Emperor
>>
>>89306671

Not everyone has alzheimer like you, he said he was going to burn the world down and build a new one in his image. That's all the info we have on his plans like anon here said >>89306674
>>
>>89306732
wat

You didn't even disagree with me.
>>
>>89306671
>Saturn V Rocket Hitler
You made my day, anon.
>>
>>89306850

In that case you didn't either. I asked a question. I never stated that it was his plan 100% to burn down every sqaure inch. How does it feels living with autism, anon?
>>
>>89306732
Godamn, you have autism? Like, really?

Do you take everything literaly?

Do you really thought that he would destroy his own populated cities and army for the lulz JUST because he saída that?

If someone say that he will fuck somente up, you really would believe that they want to have sex?
>>
>>89307507
>saída
>somente up

I think you're typing too fast and breathing too hard, autist. Take a break before you shit your diapers.
>>
>>89306501
He was going to raze a portion of it to strike fear into the earth kingdom with a show of immense power. If he happened to destroy some earth villages in the process, then all the better. He wasn't literally going to destroy 100% of the earth kingdom, the comet probably wouldn't have been around long enough for him to do that.
You silly goose.
>>
>>89307384
My point was that your question was silly and only really made sense if you were under the false idea that his goal was to incinerate every square inch of the Earth Kingdom.

It is obvious he just was going to incinerate dirt benders until he couldn't incinerate dirt benders no more. There nothing to discuss and no confusion.
>>
What's better, getting a decent boost to your powers once a month or getting a goodly boost to your powers once every 100 years?
>>
>>89309543
Decent boost once a month obviously.
Going god mode once a year isn't really worth much if you're not alive that single day of the century
>>
>>89309340
Think before making a stupid question, OP.
>>
>>89309543
>>89309605
Fire benders also get a boost from the sun when it is day.
>>
>>89309437

That is the best answer I have recieved so far, unlike from these autists who don't understand irony:

>>89309478
>>89307507
>>
File: 135631731573153.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
135631731573153.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>89309661

No. I enjoy your autistic screaching.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.