[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goodnight Chuckie... Your mom and dad will come over to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: real_or_robots.png (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
real_or_robots.png
253KB, 640x480px
>Goodnight Chuckie... Your mom and dad will come over to get you in the morning.

did he forget or was he just being a dick?
>>
There were like a handful of early Rugrats episodes that reference his mom being alive/offscreen before the narrative changed to make Chaz a single parent.

Hell, the Christmas episode is a thing where the Grandpa claims to know (and immediately recognized) the *real* Santa, they all sing a specifically Christ-related song (Joy to the World) but after that, everybody was Jewish.
>>
Chuckie himself mentions his mom in the potty training episode. Must've been a decision they made later on in the series.
>>
>>89290414
>everybody was Jewish.
It's just Didi's side of the family that's Jewish. They celebrate both Jewish and Christian holidays.
>>
>>89290588
Oh.

...Wait, no, if that's the case, why did Dru and Charlotte (that was Angelica's mom, right?) take Angelica to celebrate Passover and Hanukkah with them as well?
>>
File: 1484960080741.png (90KB, 308x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484960080741.png
90KB, 308x250px
>>89290414
lmao
>>
>>89290654
Family bonding. Maybe they're not Jewish but that doesn't they can't observe it.
>>
>>89290514
all tommy and his more are jewish everyone else is just joining in on the festivities
>>
>>89290889

Fair enough, though given how much of a shitlord Dru is, it's surprising in retrospect.
>>
>>89290588
considering one religion literally encompasses the other plus extra expansion pack content, it shouldn't be that weird to share in both
>>
And Chucky grew up to be Woody Allen.
>>
Didi's parents were so streotypically Jew it hurt me
>>
>>89291475
Stereotypes exist for a reason. I've known people like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjovXY7WyVU

Stu makes mistakes
>>
>>89291475
Lou Pickle was stereotypical old man with stories of how hard it was back in the day. Charlotte was a power suit with a vagina. The DeVilles were gender role reversal. Dru was a yuppie. Didi was a first time mom who relied on advice books. Outside of Chaz and Stu there were no developed adults.
>>
File: 007810.png (50KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
007810.png
50KB, 421x248px
>>89290727
but dot eyes are very popular!
>>
>>89290889
If you think about it Christianity is just a expansion pack for Judaism
>>
>>89290414
I always just assumed Chuckie's mom died in between the early sessions and the later seasions
>>
>>89291673
rip
>>
>>89290654
In that episode both Drew and Charlotte confirm that neither of them are actually Jewish, but they're going to provide family support.
>>
>>89291759
Islam is an additional bonus pack, but it's pretty buggy right now.
>>
>>89290971
>shitlord
back to tumblr nigger
>>
>Tommy, the leader, is a Jew
>Chuckie and Angelica, both normal white kids, are portrayed as cowardly and selfish, respectively
>Phil and Lil constantly switch their genders
>Suzie, the black girl, is one of the most competent characters on the show
Am I missing anything?
>>
>>89291687
Well, not just any advice books, but Dr. Lipschitz, who was clearly a parody of Dr. Spock no, not that Spock and his famous child care book, The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care
>>
>>89293196
Your dignity.
>>
>>89293288
I was always impressed that they got away with naming a bullshit-spouting psychologist "Lipshits"
>>
>>89290514
the only Jewish characters are from DeeDee's side of the family. Grandpa Lou was no jew I can assure you that
>>
>>89291673
This lead me to those fucking disgusting homunculus videos. Thanks a lot, anon.
>>
>>89294731
I am surprised she didn't have Lou's grandson, Stu's son, and Drew's nephew be named Jew Pickles, though. It honors both family traditions.
>>
>>89290414
What are you talking about? Chuckie has a mother.
>>
>>89294992
Didn't last forever m8
>>
>>89294810
opps
>>
>>89290971
still can't get over what happened with his va
>>
>>89293288
actually, Dr. Lipschitz was a character created to make fun of either one of the writers or one of the creators, I don't remember which. Apparently they wanted to babies to act specifically a certain way, and the other writers got tired of it.
>>
>>89290414
>im getting closer and closer to being the same age as the adults in this show
not a good feel famlam
>>
>>89295176
What happened?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.