[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just when you think the Fairly Oddparents can't get any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: pooftrump.png (559KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
pooftrump.png
559KB, 1280x716px
Just when you think the Fairly Oddparents can't get any worse.

https://twitter.com/realhartman/status/822458867753697281
>>
>>89289228
I hate how this show has become

I used to really love this show and I mean that. I watched it almost everyday and I found it funny.

But now the show has made so many mistakes, it's embarrassing.
>>
MAKE
>>
LOL
>>
>>89289291
FAIRY WORLD
>>
I'm already groaning.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I hate Trump, but there's nothing I hated more during Bush's era when every halfwit thought they were fucking hilarious by going "lol bush is dumb" "bush is dumb, epic comedy!"
>>
Not overtly pro or anti Trump, just making fun of him in general like any president.

Good job, Butch. Topical, but not divisive.
>>
>>89289365
The thing is looking at Butch's twitter profile he's a republican
>>
>>89289365
we had to deal with 8 years of lol nigger is dumb nigger monkey illegal immigrant Muslim from Kenya epic XD
>>
>>89289401
That was all confined to the deepest of Internet boards.
Obama was basically a sacred cow.
>>
>>89289398
He might be, but the GOP is a broad tent and it also includes Democrats in all but name like John McCain and Jeb Bush. So don't assume that "Republican" automatically equals "Jerry Falwell".
>>
>>89289362
scary world
>>
>>89289429
I remember a LOT of Curious George jokes.
>>
>>89289448
You're not THAT scary.
>>
>>89289398
That explains why /co/ never liked FOP.

>>89289433
>the GOP is a broad tent
Like mental asylums or prisons? Interesting.
>>
>>89289494
IDK, judging by the past week or so, MSNBC seems like far more of a nuthouse/padded cell than Fox News.
>>
>>89289228
The fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>89289401
Sure not on the MSM, maybe on /b/ and /pol/.
>>
God

FUCKING

Damnit
>>
>>89289494
>/co/ never liked FOP
All of /co/ is not Inspector Redwood.
This joke didn't bother me one bit.
>>
>>89289429
Depends where you live I heard people outside call him a nigger in public and in broad daylight and more people complaining he was a muslim too.
>>
>>89289398
One of the only Republicans working in Hollywood, yes. For all his problems, I can't dislike him, because my party is so ridiculously underrepresented in the arts.
>>
File: 1480236726795.png (804KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480236726795.png
804KB, 1024x768px
FUCK Drumpf and FUCK fairy people
>>
>>89289387
Well, like Bill Clinton, anyway. Clinton was satirized by everyone in the mainstream. He was the President, and therefore fair game to be made fun of for every little foible. The Satire for Bush on the other hand took on a far more political tone, like many who were making the satire felt as though they were striking a great blow against tyranny. Then Obama came along, and the satire all but vanished save from conservative sources. Gentle ribbings here and there from the mainstream, less about making fun of Obama directly and more like "can you believe the shit our totally cool President has to deal with? Oh geeze"

I imagine if Hillary won any satire would be decried as hate speech. "How dare you make fun of the first woman president! Sexist! Misogynist!" With Trump, the satire comes back to self-righteous indignation, as the whole of the mainstream has been reacting to Trump's win as the breaking of the final seal for the goddamn apocalypse.
>>
>>89289747
I doubt. He's good friends with Seth Macfarlane, and we all know that guy is the biggest democratic anti-republican crybaby in Hollywood.
>>
>>89289228
Is this a quote from an episode or something?
>>
>>89289879
>that guy is the biggest democratic anti-republican crybaby in Hollywood
Oh, you ignorant man, you. The fact that Seth collaborated with Rush Limbaugh alone proves this is not the case.
>>
Drumpfags know people have been making fun of trump for fucking decades right?
>>
Seth is actually the world's greatest troll.

>supports Democrat politicians, thus making his shows' horribly racist/sexist/homophobic content untouchable
>>
>>89289982
Yeah, but now that he's president they don't want anyone to make fun of their dear leader and get asspained when it happens or has happened in the past.
>>
>>89289747
There's probably quite a few closet Republicans aside from the few out in the open ones (namely aging 80s action movie stars).
>>
>>89290056
could be
>>
>>89289228
Why is it animated in flash?
>>
Eh, I think it's funny when people make fun of Trump for surface level stuff. The way he talks and his verbal habits, his tiny baby hands, his toupee, his buffoonish image. I also don't think there's any harm satirizing him on a political level. Make fun of the wall, make fun of his speeches, make fun of his flipflopping, that's all cool.

But what I don't approve of is the borderline fearmongering based on unfounded accusations of bigotry. I don't like it when people paint the guy as some sort of ultra mega Hitler, purely because it's barely at all grounded in reality. There are young people on my campus who are either extremely afraid of angry or both, and they're not angry because of his economic policies or his platform, they're angry and scared because they've been fed this lie about the man that he's going to institute roaming death squads to put all the blacks and gays into concentration camps. People ACTUALLY thought that was going to happen! And I think to keep forcing that narrative upon everyone is dangerous for the populace.
>>
>>89290031
Butliterally every president gets made fun of. Whats different about trump
>>
>>89290315
The difference is that "TRUMP IS EVIL/RACIST/HITLER" isn't written by the satire/comedy writers, it was made an agenda by the news and then just repeated for "comedy"
Trump's mannerisms are funny but the "jokes" already got old and he just became President today
>>
>>89290315
>Whats different about trump
Mostly because instead of brushing it off and acting professionally, Trump goes on twitter and says dumb shit that everybody can easily see/read. Shit's just unprofessional, and for a president, that's even worse.

Shit man, save that for your Communications Director and let them release a well thought out statement on the subject.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.