[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best villain in the MCU besides Loki? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: mv1.jpg (98KB, 1024x533px) Image search: [Google]
mv1.jpg
98KB, 1024x533px
Who is the best villain in the MCU besides Loki? They're all so bland and boring.
>>
>>89286847
Tony Stark
>>
File: 02.jpg (79KB, 430x338px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
79KB, 430x338px
>>89286847
Diamondback
Absorbing Man
Wilson Fisk
>>
Grant Ward
>>
What's wrong with Cross/Yellowjacket?
>>
>>89288891

I don't like him. His back story makes perfect sense, but the "his powers makes him a dickhead" stuff was a pretty stupid excuse for him to be a homicidal maniac. I mean, I've seen similar things in real life with dudes who rage out on steroids, but as for writing in a story it stands pretty weak
>>
>>89288890
they said best, not worst.
>>
>>89288891
>>89288933
i think his relationship to pym is closer to ultron than what we got, and in a perfect world, he would've been ultron, and ant-man would have lead into the avengers movie.
>>
File: 846327.png (117KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
846327.png
117KB, 350x350px
>tfw Doctor Doom is the best Marvel villain
>tfw MCU will never have Doctor Doom because the faggot Jews at Fox won't let Fantastic Four's dick out of their mouths

GODDAMN IT RICHAAAAAARDS
>>
>>89288510
First post best post.
>>
>>89291071
Blame Wright. Hes the reason why Hank/Janet didnt appear in the first Avengers
>>
>>89291071
That's definitely how I see it, and it's one of the reasons I love Ant-Man so much. Showed a huge amount of respect for Hank Pym's character.
>>
>>89286847
>implying pierce wasn't VOTY
he almost got away with it and did way more that others
>>
>>89291295
>waaaaahhh why are the people we sold the rights to when we went bankrupt the second time not giving them back to us for free?!
>>
File: Laufey.png (324KB, 793x558px) Image search: [Google]
Laufey.png
324KB, 793x558px
This nigga here, I felt for him

>Lose war with Asgard
>Lose ancient artifact of his people
>Spend thousands of years ruling a crumbling kingdom, unable to restore it with said artifact
>Odin's bitch-ass spawn and his rap crew show up and be niggas
>Show him mercy, war is hell and he's just a little shit
>He flips his shit anyway and murders some gud boys
>Have to go to war now, fuck
>Little nigga shows up and offers a quick n easy win + return of ancient artifact
>Wtf can't lose
>Be on the cusp of shanking Hannibal
>Kidnapped son shoots me in the back
>>
>>89292925
Laufey was pathetic. Loki played him like a fiddle.
>>
>>89286847
>They're all so bland and boring.

Of course. Every time a Marvel villian becomes popular villian they turn them into an antihero leaving them with only the weaker unfun villians
>>
File: 1437617189525.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437617189525.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>89290978
>tfw still waiting for ward to cheat death with ghost rider powers or LMD
>>
Ross.

They need to re-use some villains more. It's why people loved gene hackman and magneto, they got used more than once.
>>
Ultron was good
>>
Ross, Hydra and Yellowjacket
>>
>>89295143
>seemingly emotionless killing machine only shows his hatred through his actions

"I KNOW, HE SHOULD JOKE AROUND LIKE ALL MY EXTENSIONS OF WHO I THINK I AM...I MEAN CHARACTERS DO" -joss whedon
>>
>>89296353
For all the shit AoU was at least it got rid of Whedon from Avengers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.