[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I been out of the game for a while, and keep seeing threads about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2962.jpg (22KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
22KB, 270x200px
I been out of the game for a while, and keep seeing threads about Cyclops and all that's happened to him recently. Can someone give me the cliff notes?
>>
>>89284637
He was right.
>>
File: x gonna save ya.jpg (263KB, 750x1139px) Image search: [Google]
x gonna save ya.jpg
263KB, 750x1139px
He sacrificed himself to save mutantkind.

He will return.

The dream of a peaceful world will never die
>>
>>89284637
he was to rigth for this gay earth
>>
File: terrigen mist.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
terrigen mist.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>89284637
it was his turn to be the dead X-men.
>>
>>89284742
Someone should have told Logan or Charles so they could tag back in.
>>
>>89284839
Chuck is just in his alive-crippled-dead cycle.

Wolverine will eventually comeback and there'll be like at least 2 wolverines
>>
>>89284839
i wish i can live long enoguth to see the return of the runt, chuck and slim
>>
>>89284742

10/10 filename.
>>
>>89284637
He was so right that he had to be killed off because his rightness would have conflicted with too many currently running plotlines.
>>
Right about what?
>>
File: 4660901-s3.jpg (290KB, 1910x566px) Image search: [Google]
4660901-s3.jpg
290KB, 1910x566px
>>89284672
Yeah, sure. That's why Doom snapped the little shit's neck.
>>
>>89284894

They'll have to do something with OLM first. Marvel kinda shot themselves in the foot when they tried to backpedal but not really Logan's death.
>>
>>89285731

*OML
>>
>>89285731
Man when someone finally bothers to cut/teleport/whatever Wolverine out of the admantium he'll be quite confused when he runs into himself.
>>
>>89284637
no you weren't. this is just a very subtle b8 and you're trying to incite x-fags because that's the only thing that gets you out of the bed you sick filthy depressed neet
>>
>>89284637
- House of M happens, Scarlet Witch says "no more mutants" and most mutants lose their powers, no new mutants are born
- remaining mutants move to an island called Utopia, somewhere off coast of San Francisco
- Hope, Mutant Messiah is born, she's trained by Cable, because of her new mutants start to appear
- Utopia is getting attacked by some kind of super Sentinel and Cyclops wants everyone to fight, including students, Wolverine is against, so Schism happens, Wolverine goes away with some mutants and rebuild Xavier's school while Cyclops stays with others
- Phoenix Force is coming back to Earth to possess Hope, Cyclops sees it as a salvation for a mutant-kind, Wolverine and Avengers are against it and want to fight Phoenix Force
- Avengers vs. X-Men happens and while fighting Phoenix Force and X-Men Tony Stark does some mumbo-jumbo and Phoenix Force is divided into five parts, Cyclops, Emma, Magik, Colossus and Namor get each part, they become super-powerful
- Phoenix Five is fixing the world, clean, fresh water for everyone, no more hunger, etc.
- Avengers are still trying to stop them because no being should have such power or there'll be a price to pay or it's Phoenix Force so it's playing with fire
- because of those constant attacks Phoenix Five are starting to lose it, first goes down Namor, Rasputin siblings follow
- Cyclops and Emma are attacked by Avengers and Cyclops takes Emma's part of Phoenix Force so he could defeat Avengers
- he's attacked by Xavier, kills him and turns into Dark Phoenix
- he's eventually defeated by Hope and Scarlet Witch
- Phoenix Force leaves
- new mutants are appearing again
>>
>>89289057
fuck him
>>
>>89285276
about being wrong
>>
>>89289057
You are a saint
>>
>>89289057
It's all Wanda's fault
>>
File: TheHorror.jpg (45KB, 589x191px) Image search: [Google]
TheHorror.jpg
45KB, 589x191px
>>89291482
>>
>>89291482
That's a funny way of spelling Bendis
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.