[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spinning out of Monsters Unleashed! >MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: MONUNL2017001_Spinoff-600x946.jpg (174KB, 600x946px) Image search: [Google]
MONUNL2017001_Spinoff-600x946.jpg
174KB, 600x946px
Spinning out of Monsters Unleashed!

>MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1
>Written by CULLEN BUNN
>Penciled by DAVID BALDEON
>Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
>THE FIRST FANTASTIC ISSUE OF MARVEL’S NEWEST HEROES!
From acclaimed writer CULLEN BUNN, known for his work on DEADPOOL, UNCANNY X-MEN and more, comes a high-action sci-fi series centered on a team of monstrous and monstrously massive do-gooders including KID KAIJU, AEGIS, SLIZZIK, SCRAGG, and MEKARA. Now teaming up with vampire-hunter ELSA BLOODSTONE, the series unfolds as the team takes on gargantuan creatures and protects the planet from ruin and disaster. However, can they be accepted by the rest of the Marvel Universe and allowed to help, or will they be deemed dangerous as well?

mite be fun. closest we'll get to Hank Pym! Science Adventurer!
>>
Who has Bunn been fellating at Marvel and can he please stop?
>>
>>89262937
Cancelled

Dead Book Walkin
>>
Damn Bunn is writing a lot of fucking books.
>>
>>89263068

Marvel's been stretching the talent as thinly as possible.
>>
>>89262937
Is that a fucking warcraft fairy Dragon?
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Faerie_dragon
>>
>>89263204

lil bit. Though the kid seems to have the power to draw monsters that come to life so there's some excuse for thievery in text at least.
>>
>>89263068
bunn has always written like 7 books at once
>>
>>89262937
Shit I kinda like that kid's Googam hoodie
>>
File: 1445559905323.jpg (429KB, 1596x2423px) Image search: [Google]
1445559905323.jpg
429KB, 1596x2423px
>>89262937
No Lady Hellbender?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (342KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
342KB, 900x1366px
>>89262937
>>89263030
Reminds me of this book.
Just with pacific rim monsters.

My guess its dead on attival?
>>
>>89262937
>Event just started.
>Resolution and spinoff already announced.
Marvel's getting pretty good at this. Soon we'll know the end of an event before the first issue of it arrives.
>>
>>89263002
Why? He's better than Bendis.
>>
File: mania.png (365KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
mania.png
365KB, 500x464px
>>89262937
Maybe Cullen Bunn should just add Mania to this team. Sure she may not fit that well but the chances of her getting attention elsewhere feels pretty low at this point. Also she does sort of have a connection to monsters. She has the Hell-Mark which allows her to control the Monsters of Evil.
>>
File: Mania.jpg (113KB, 648x516px) Image search: [Google]
Mania.jpg
113KB, 648x516px
>>89263068
And none of them are a Mania mini.
>>
monster bump
>>
This looks pretty fun actually, I've been wanting Marvel or DC to have a Kaiju series.
>>
>>89267113
Maybe she can join the Mercs for Money
>>
File: mania mercs for money cameo.jpg (368KB, 816x839px) Image search: [Google]
mania mercs for money cameo.jpg
368KB, 816x839px
>>89269887
He actually had her cameo in a splash page in that book. However as much as I would like to see Mania appear in something she really wouldn't fit on that team IMO. Yes, Andi has killed before. But that was mostly out out of anger and vengeance. For Deadpool and the Mercs of Money, killing is a job as well as it just being plain old fun to them. And I don't think I see Andi as that type of person. I don't think she's a sociopath. And Flash definitely wouldn't be okay with her being on such a team.

However I would love to see Andi meet and interact with Deadpool so if Bunn ever got put on Uncanny Avengers and added her to the team that would be great.
>>
>>89262937

MARVEL DONT FUCK THIS UP!!
>>
Is anyone else just ultra tired of Marvel creating and shoving teenage/child heroes down our throats? Everything's a kid's book now it seems.
>>
>>89267113
>>89267471
Will you obnoxious faggots please fuck off
>>
>>89272039
Why you gotta hate? We just like a character.
>>
>>89271991
Maybe they want a 2nd Avengers Arena book.
>>
>>89263226
His power is limited to monsters that already exist, which is a pointless nerf that just makes it lame.
>>
>>89272278
You keep spamming that bitch all over the board all the fucking time. I swear if I wrote for Marvel I would kill her off just to spite you faggots
>>
>>89272820
Good thing you're talentless then.
>>
>>89272921
As if that's ever stopped anyone from working for Marlel.
>>
>>89271991
nah
>>
>>89262937
>Kaiju team book
This isn't really what I wanted. Yes, I wanted a kaiju book, but just one main monster with a few reoccurring team ups.
>>
>>89274105
Yeah, I'm down for a Kid Kaiju book, but I don't really give a fuck about these OC monsters and I doubt I will by the time the event is over. Just having Kid Kaiju basically be the equivalent of a pokemon trainer for giant monsters would have been cool though. Have him summon different monsters each issue, then after beating a monster in a particular issue, learn how to draw them so he can summon them to fight by his side in the future.

Lotta potential with his powerset. The Leviathons' designs just don't do anything for me though.
>>
>>89262937
>D.O.A.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.