[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 81

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1987x1525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1987x1525px
This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. This guy has tanked shots from Doomsday and Darkseid. How much of a cuck is the writer?
>>
File: 1477100691169.png (140KB, 238x275px) Image search: [Google]
1477100691169.png
140KB, 238x275px
>>89256421
Year 4 was so fucking stupid.
>>
>>89256475
The change from Taylor to Booch really hurt Injustice book
>>
WW really should not be able to beat Superman so handily with her fists. I'm not sure what the writer was thinking, but I'm pretty sure it was along the lines of "huuuurrr feminism"
>>
>>89256421
Yeah Injustice only got bad then.
Ahahahahaha
>>
>>89256455
Power pose
>>
>>89256421
Isn't this the same Superman that choked out Wonder Woman with one hand in the game's cutscenes? The same Superman who rag dolled Doomsday, fought Darkseid to a standstill, and lobotomized poor Billy?
>>
>>89256455

He's a big guy
>>
>>89256561
Continuity is the masculine tool to keep women down.
>>
I dunno, WW is one of the few who should be able to beat Superman. Almost as fast/strong, but she is a trained warrior, so she can fight better and know where to do more damage.

Superman just throws strong punches, he doesn't grab someone by their arm, twist them behind, then elbow the arm to break it.

>>89256561
No, this is earlier, he isn't a psycho mass murderer - yet.
>>
>>89256421
The whole Superman versus Wonder Woman thing has always pissed me the fuck off to no end. When these two fight, writers like to either present them as equals, or have Diana beat the fuck outta him.

Yet Superman's feats have always contradicted his measure of power against hers when they fight. Going by feats alone, this guy should be able to flatten her, any day of the week. But when they fight, oh all of a sudden he's nerfed and can't pull off the same crazy shit he does in solo stories. It's so fucking frustrating.
>>
>>89256626
She's only as fast and strong as him when they fight. But his feats have always suggested he is much more stronger and durable than her.
>>
>Injustice
>Shit art style
>Shit gameplay
>Shit story
Why are people hyped for the game?
>>
>>89256762
Let's not forget the shit DLC.
>>
>>89256762
muh batman
>>
File: 2017-01-19 11.49.53.jpg (3MB, 2829x1590px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-19 11.49.53.jpg
3MB, 2829x1590px
>>89256584
>>
>>89256507
With Artifacts, sure, whatever. Hawkman can whoop his ass properly armed. Weakness to magic and whathaveyou.

But yeah outside the indestructable lasso and cut anything sword, Diana's basically nothing to something Kryptonian-tier.
>>
>>89256626
>Almost as fast/strong,
Yeah maybe when he is jobbing.
>>
>>89256762
hmm maybe its because they have different opinions than you
>>
File: 1484735703451.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484735703451.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>89256801
$100 for a fighting game.
$60 for an incomplete fighting game.
>>
>>89256968
*gasp*
>>
>>89256762
It's for a good fap if you hate Superman.
>>
>>89256892
>Diana's basically nothing to something Kryptonian-tier.
Durability she is.
>>
>>89256421
>>89256507
She should have honestly destroyed her own elbow attempting that technique on Superman. Should have broken it at least.
>>
>>89257188
Yeah bullshit like this is why I stopped buying new games years ago.
>>
File: 4765785-6239277168-zLtBd.jpg (167KB, 1805x802px) Image search: [Google]
4765785-6239277168-zLtBd.jpg
167KB, 1805x802px
>>89257188
Is that yellow lantern superman?
>>
>>89256626
>No, this is earlier
But Kryptonian powers don't work like that, usually. Why would he have such an increase in power? Training with King Kai?
>>
>>89257188
Pretty hype for that PG skin, not gonna lie.

I agree the prices are ridiculous, though.
>>
>>89256421

YAAAAAAAAS

QUEEN

SLAY
>>
Injustice's Wonder Woman is a full-blown bitch. Someone should fucking kill her already.
>>
>>89256421
>be writer
>wife reads your story
>makes you change it so Wonder Woman gets more lines and beats Superman
>"wtf man, what happened?"
>"it was my wife.."
>>
I don't understand, usually people say they want to see Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple because they're equals, but the moment Wonder Woman's shown to be on the same power-level or as heroic as Superman, people bitch and moan.
>>
>>89256669
>superhero comics are dumb shit where characters are wildly inconsistent and job depending on if the writer likes or hates them

stop reading that trash
>>
>>89257834
>Injustice's Wonder Woman
I really hated her in Injustice.
>>
>>89257188

For eighty dollaridoos, Peejay's tiddies better be fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>89258028
People who bitch and moan about this aren't the ones who wants SM/WW to happen.
>>
>>89258218

Fair enough.

I never liked how DC kept giving Wonder Woman power-boosts over the years going as far to erased some powers and giving her new ones all so she could better match Superman powerwise.

Seriously, Wonder Woman not talking to animals anymore and being able to fly was a mistake, just as her being as strong and durable as Superman. She should be Aquaman tier.
>>
I hate magic. It always leads to ridiculous violations of established rules whenever the writers write themselves into a corner or simply want to force something.

Magic = Science is much better.
>>
>>89256626
She's also magic. If anyone could do that, it'd be her.
>>
>>89256885
Kek
>>
File: 3895921-2105275091-SM13_.jpg (102KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
3895921-2105275091-SM13_.jpg
102KB, 800x494px
Superman is so far beyond Wonder Woman in power level, presenting them as equals or even worse, having her do any damage to him is completely retarded and forced "GURL POWER".

If writers had any consistence Superman would have to use 1/1000th of his strenght and maybe it'd still kill Wonder Woman by accident.
>>
>>89258524
>Superman only has one true power level
Hehe, no.
>>
>>89256421
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>89257188
>Power Girl
>Not a seperate character
this is dumb. I get she's meant to the sueprgirl of another world but fuck at least establish this, not make a reskin
>>
>>89258524

I hated Lobdell's run. It tried to ape Morrison's without any intelligence or nuance.
>>
Shouldn't she be able to survive for a bit durability wise? She's taken punches from zoom and has the reaction speed to match him. Injustice Supermans power levels fluctuated every other day so that didn't suprise me when she broke his arm. To me, her power level should be "can last against supes longer than Aquaman"
>>
>>89258594

Power Girl as an alt of Supergirl is one of the very few character-as-a-skin things that are totally valid. They're supposed to be literally the same person, just from different universes. Same powers and all.
>>
>Kryptonian beat by literal dirt.
Okay.
>>
>>89258574
Show me a version of adult Clark that didn't display feats of strength at least 50 times bigger than WWs.

In Justice League the best she has ever shown doing was throw some cars around, Clark could lift trucks when he was a TODDLER.
The amazons are as insignificant as normal humans when compared to the power of krypton.
>>
>>89258671
So then simply do a shin akuma typ thing have someone put in triangle+up command on her icon then?
And while we're at it, any chance of Starfire in the game? That'd really make my day
>>
>>89258688

Injustice takes place in a universe where everyone pops Bat-pills to be just as strong as Superman so they fight in MORTALLLLL KOMBAT, though.
>>
>>89258688
Power levels vary by your own admission.
>>
>>89258688

She was pretty strong in 90's JLA.
>>
>>89256421
a. It's Injustice.

b. I always assumed that Superman was just a straight-up worse fighter than Batman or especially Wonder Woman. Batman's trained all his life in like every martial art, and Wonder Woman is literally an immortal demigod who spent thousands of years sparring against other immortal demigods. Superman doesn't even really like fighting, and never had any formal training. Most of his fights consist of him trying to apprehend his foe without maiming or killing them.

I'm a huge Superfag, he's #1 with a bullet my favorite cape character, but I can totally buy Wonder Woman outfighting him.
>>
>>89258671
Kinda, but Peej has typically been shown to be stronger, taller and more of a titty monster. Plus, she's only shown stuff like the eyebeams on a few occasions, usually when shit's getting wacky, like during Infinite Crisis.
>>
>>89258380
>implying science is any different

Most writers don't know shit about science and just pull stuff outta their asses. Science is just magic with more buttons and techno-babble.
>>
>>89257216
But the climax of the story is non-Injusticeverse Batman going "This is fucking stupid, I'm calling in Clark" and summoning non-Injusticeverse Superman, who proceeds to solo the entire cast of the Regime's heavy hitters and beat evil Superman into a pulp. In under an hour.
>>
>>89258800
Yeah, but I actually like sci-fi technobabble. The world should cater to me.
>>
>>89258779

>Wonder Woman is literally an immortal demigod who spent thousands of years sparring against other immortal demigods.

In most continuities she isn't a demigod, but a normal girl created through magical means that was trained all her life by her amazons sisters before gaining super-powers as a blessing from the Greek gods so she can act as their champion. In those continuities usually she never fought battles before stepping out of her island.

>Superman doesn't even really like fighting, and never had any formal training. Most of his fights consist of him trying to apprehend his foe without maiming or killing them.

In most continuities Superman knows a bit of boxing and if he ever met the Legion of Super-Heroes as a kid he was trained for a bit by Karate Kid various futuristic and alien martial arts.
>>
>>89258800
Dude, I'm not even talking about realism. I'm talking about the fundamentla difference between science and magic in fiction. I know you know the difference so I don't understand why you are even posting. By our own admission science requires some semblance of an explanation for events. Magic does not. You can't just say "Superman is completley powerless because magic", which is something that has been done before, because magic.
>>
>>89258779
>huge superfag
>forgets Torquasm Rao and Torquasm Vo

Try again fag-O
>>
>>89256762
Recently bought the 1st one because I didn't have any fighting game.
I could forgive the awful artstyle if the gameplay didn't feel clunky as fuck.
>>
>>89258779
Then explain Superman defeating foes who have been way more dangerous than WW.
>>
File: imagem.jpg (24KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
imagem.jpg
24KB, 400x349px
But if Wonder Woman can't take Superman's punches, how the fuck would she survive having super-sex with him?
>>
>>89258524
Which one of the five thousand different iterations of Supes is this?
>>
>>89259662
Most women can't take a punch from Mike Tyson, but they won't die from sex with him.
>>
>>89259825

Scott Lobdell's Nu52 Superbro.
>>
>>89256669
Supes wasnt nerfed, he just lowered his guard because marthaa 2.0 (or 1.0 since came before?))
>>
>>89256421
>Wonder Woman breaks Superman's arm while he sobs like a bitch
How delightful
>>
Stopped reading around here, is year 2 still best part?
>>
>>89259857

But super-sex slaps are like nukes with the whiplash creating avalanches. Even the smallest push can shatter mountaintops.

DKRII taught me so.
>>
>>89259962
Yeah, and it's not going to be good again until April when Taylor comes back for the Injustice 2 comic.
>>
ITT: Injustice babbies talk about the only comic book they've ever read

I don't know what the fuck you guys are bitching about, Wonder Woman regularly fight Gods, if anything, Superman is "just an alien" (even if apparently he descends from Rao himself in certain time lines), she has always been portayed as one of the most powerful beings on Earth, if not of the entire universe. When Alfred took a fucking super pill and beat the shit out of Superman nobody was bitching and every Injustice babby was fucking pumped, but God forbid Wonder Woman, who is nearly a fucking goddess, to deliver some serious damage to him, in that case it's because "muh feminism bs", right?

Tldr; read more comics
>>
>>89260300
>read more comics
this made your whole argument sound pathetic
>>
>>89260300
t. proud cuck
>>89256421
how did this comic even continue after that issue
wasn´t the premise of the injustice comic to show how superman became this all powerful dictator of earth that everybody followed and feared
>>
>>89256507
>>89257235
but that would be sexist

get with the times you sexist, racist alt-right nazis

women have to be shown as superior to men in every way or liberal will censor it for promoting "hate speech"
>>
File: yeah she murdered MILLIONS but.jpg (145KB, 515x633px) Image search: [Google]
yeah she murdered MILLIONS but.jpg
145KB, 515x633px
>>89256421
Is ANYONE going to hold her accountable for being an accessory to mass murder and kickstarting this whole mess?
>>
>>89260335
What's the matter? Reading is too difficult for you? Or do you simply lack valid arguments?

>>89260377
Wow, you sure showed me, you cock gobbling faggot
>>
File: DD2.jpg (164KB, 743x849px) Image search: [Google]
DD2.jpg
164KB, 743x849px
So let me get this straight, Batman can defeat Superman, but Wonder Woman can't?

You're all a bunch of homos.
>>
>>89256421
For the record, Wonder Woman could actually fuck Superman up. She's extremely strong when she cuts loose.
>>
>>89256892
isn't her whole body essentially an artifact?
she's still a mass of clay given life by the power of the gods

plus her flight, gauntlets, etc are all mystical in origin
>>
>>89260618

>she's still a mass of clay given life by the power of the gods

Which makes her a human blessed by the gods. Creation Myth 101.
>>
>>89260432
Oh yeah I'm holding her accountable.. of neglecting Ivy all this time. Did she ever thought of her once? ... Did she ever thought of how lonely Ivy must feel? No, not once

Stupid bitch
>>
>>89260605
>>89260576

Shouldn't happen if Superman doesn't hold back.
>>
>>89260576
I'm completely okay with Wonder Woman being on the same level as Superman and even being able to beat him in a fight. But the scene in the OP is ridiculous, it's not Wonder Woman beating Superman in a fight, it's Wonder Woman making Superman cry like a little bitch.

And to be perfectly honest, I haven't read the Injustice comics, but the little bits and pieces I've seen posted on /co/ over they years make it look like the whole book is just about the writers coming up with different ways to make Superman look stupid.
>>
>>89256762
oh wait, this is Injustice? Never mind. Make sense.
>>
File: Ghostbusters_229Pyxurz.jpg (160KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters_229Pyxurz.jpg
160KB, 1600x1035px
>>89260576
>>89260605
She COULD beat him, but not all the time. The point of Injustice is to show what would happen if Superman wanted to rule the world, and quit holding himself back. Injustice the video game basically implied he was an unstoppable monster that took over the world and fucked up anyone in his way.

Then the comics came out and we basically learned (thanks to the awfulness of years 3-5) that he became Supreme Ruler out of countless moments of sheer dumb luck. Which ruined the story.

In this particular fight, Superman should have beaten her. Seeing her completely topple the shit out of him was really pathetic to watch. THIS is the guy that took over the world? It was just a detriment to the imposing character that the Injustice game set up. Bare in mind that this is the same guy who chocked out Wonder Woman with one hand in one of the game's cutscenes.
>>
>>89256421
wait, wonder woman switched sides in injustice?

Who could tolerate her? She's practically an insane blood lust filled monster through most of it.
>>
>>89256421
God of War.

Ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>89260963
Wonder Woman actually fought a bloodlusted Superman to a standstill years ago when Max Lord went crazy and mindcontrolled him.

Don't get me wrong, Injustice is bad and a big shit in the face of Superman fans, but the thing in the OP in possible.
>>
>>89261039
It's worth noting that in the game, the one to defeat Superman, was fucking Superman.
>>
>>89261090

>THIS is the guy that took over the world?

In the comics Superman ruled the world WITH WONDER WOMAN'S HELP, who was the one that acted like Lady McBeth and convinced him to go berserk on everybody's asses. He also had help from all the other meta-human members of the Justice League. He wasn't alone.
>>
>>89256507
>>89256626
>>89256892
I can kind of the see the argument either way. She's a magic origin, but nothing about her strength and combat training is mystical in an do itself. If she were using anything besides her fists in this picture there would be some basis for the "magical weakness." As it is it just seems sloppy.
>>
>>89258270
Aquaman: richer than Batman, has an army, and has magic.
>>
>>89257296
>Why would he have such an increase in power? Training with King Kai?

Before, he is holding back, does not want to cause too much damage, because he knows his power is too big.

After, he gives no fuck, you say no and you get burned to death with heat vision or thrown into the sun or have your head punched off clean.

If he was in his "dare to say no to me bitch" mode in the fight, then he would've just punched a hole in her and then do the same to Zeus.
>>
>>89261199

Unh... okay?
>>
>>89258688
Are you forgetting that Superman is weak against magic, and she's a god now?

Basically a woman made of solid Kryptonite.
>>
>>89261208

Why should an alien be more powerful than an actual god?
>>
>>89261145
The Sacrifice fight was fucking stupid too. The fight should've been over as soon as he flew her into space, but for plot convenience sake, he punched her back to Earth, the only place where should could stand a fighting chance. Not to mention he thought he was fighting Doomsday the whole time, in which DD is a completely different fighter from Wonder Woman.

Also as I said before, the whole point of Injustice was to show how fucking scary Superman would be if he became a bastard. When you read the Injustice comics, and then look at the Superman in the Injustice game, you almost can't believe it's the same guy. Superman should've won this fight, because that would've made sense in the context of the story. Why the fuck would any of his followers continue to follow him after seeing him take a beating like that?
>>
>>89260432
Would anyone give a shit who killed Arch Duke Ferdinand as of 1923?
>>
>>89256421
>>89256507

How was this "feminism" when Wonder Woman was literally retarded and just slaving for his cock the entire comic?

I like WW but this is like the dumbest version of her.

I think the whole point was that she could've beat his ass anytime but was too whipped to do anything.
>>
>>89261288
Because thanks to newfags and a Stormfront invasion, "feminism/liberal/SJW" has replaced "hipster/faggot" as buzzwords.
>>
>>89261263

>Why the fuck would any of his followers continue to follow him after seeing him take a beating like that?

Because they're his long time friends and somewhat believe in his mission?
>>
>>89261170
He wasn't alone, but there wasn't anything at the time to suggest he would've been helpless without them.
>>
>>89261263
At the same time, you could make an argument about the fact that she was trying not to hurt Superman too much and just wanted to restrain him, it works both ways.
>>
>>89258728
>Injustice takes place in a universe where everyone pops Bat-pills to be just as strong as Superman so they fight in MORTALLLLL KOMBAT, though.

/thread
>>
>>89261329
Fine, but my point still stands that it was the wrong decision to have her win. Not to mention not all of his followers followed him because "friendship".
>>
>>89261334
She "barely" held back. Which even then was a dumb line to add in. You don't hold back when Superman is trying to kill you.
>>
>>89261331

He wasn't helpless, but he didn't take the world alone going against everyone.

The whole game and comic point is to show just how helpless the INSURGENCY is because most of them are normal humans who know kung-fun or normal humans who know magic, while the REGIME is filled with meta-humans that used to be members of the Justice League.

So on Superman's side you've the entire power-houses of the JL, while on Batman's side you've... Batgirl or whatever. That's why Batman called a JL from another universe. Because he simple had no means of winning otherwise.
>>
>>89261334
If memory serves, he was basically killing her during that fight.
>>
>>89257689
Keked
>>
>>89261372
She still held back, which I think is a perfectly normal thing to do if you don't want to kill one of your best friends.
>>
>>89261389
And didn't Regime Superman take on half of the league Batman called in, including Wonder Woman, without much effort? The only one to finally bring him down was Earth Prime Superman.
>>
>>89261464
Are you implying if she didn't barely hold back she would've killed him in that fight?
>>
Someone should story-time it.
>>
>>89261616
How about no.
>>
>>89261643

Yes.
>>
>>89261507
No, I'm just saying that when two superheroes fight each others and one of them is mind controlled I guess that before trying to kill him and hit him with everything you've got the other one would try to find another way.
Also, I think it's possible for Wonder Woman to kill Superman if both of them go all out, as I think the other way around is also possible, they're not far in power level, at the end of that fight in particular she had the edge and cut his throat, knowing that Superman would still recover from that.
>>
It's Injustice, I don't get why people get so worked up for that series. Everyone was a retard there, it felt like a Marvel comic with contrived reasons for heroes to fight
>>
>>89261729
>Also, I think it's possible for Wonder Woman to kill Superman if both of them go all out, as I think the other way around is also possible.

Alright, thank you for not going the route that I was afraid you were gonna go.
>>
>>89256421
they keep retconning power levels, thirty planet towing supes and hyper gold superman time traveler is not in this version

however, four time god killing wonder woman is, get over it
>>
>>89256421

Superman IS vulnerable to magic. Always has been.
>>
>>89261819
>however, four time god killing wonder woman is, get over it

Superman has defeated godlike beings. Eat a dick.
>>
>>89261966
She herself isn't magic, dickhead. She isn't throwing magic kicks and magic punches.
>>
>>89261966
>Superman IS vulnerable to magic. Always has been.
>Deflects and breaks her sword with his arm.
>Implying Wonder Woman's fists are magic.

Uh huh...

It's just a badly written story anon.
>>
>>89258580

A panel from a comic book.
>>
>>89261971
this was before he beat darkseid, he's not defeated a god yet

also magic, eat a dick
>>
>>89262017
And yet Injustice is considered to be one of the best, most funnest comics to have ever been made. People just want to see superman cry like a bitch because no one likes him anymore.
>>
why are superman fans so obsessed with power levels
>>
>>89262054
see
>>89262017
>>89261993
Stupid.
>>
>>
>>89262061

Superman wanking is pretty annoying.

I mean, just look at this thread with people complaining that Superman is THAT STRONGEST EVAH and crying about Wonder Woman even being able to hurt him, this despite Wonder Woman in the comic being Superman's cocksleeve and most ardent believer/soldier.
>>
>>
>>89261819
>four time god killing wonder woman is.

I never understood the whole "But she's killed Gods!" thing. What are the Olympians compared to fuckers like Doomsday, Darkseid, Brainiac, Mxyzpltk or Wraith. I mean yeah Olympians are strong but they're not the end all be all. Not by a long shot.
>>
Fuck supercuck.
>>
>>89262054
see >>89262149
>>
>>
>>89262061
Fun I'll give you. Best? Not by a mile. It doesn't deserve to be in the same league as the likes of Kingdom Come or Crisis. It's only fun because of the absurdity of it, but it's not good writing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>89262218
It had superbitch getting beaten up and looking like a little child, by fucking alfred no less. That automatically makes it one of the greatest comics ever created.
>>
>>
>>89262149

The Olympians should be stronger than those characters, though.
>>
>>
>>89262337
>>89262369

God... i had forgotten just how awful and kill-happy Wonder Woman was.
>>
>>
>>
Wonder Woman betraying her patron's gods and amazon sisters for a man that friendzoned her hard and was even abusive to her whenever she stepped out of line.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>89257219
Nah, she can't even withstand bullets
>>
>>
Injustice heroes kinda suck
if I remember right this Superman never did any training and counted only on his powers
>>
>>
>>89262673

It's funny that Wondy thought Regime Superman would hold back on her account.

KEK.
>>
>>
Funny how Harley in the middle of this is what annoys me more.
>>
>>89262751

That's going to bite Batman on his ass. He compromised a lot to gather soldiers for his cause.
>>
>>
>>89262771
Well he is corrupted judging by injustice 2's trailer.
>>
>>
>>89262741
>>89262776

Jesus, just fuck already.
>>
>>
>>
>>89262385
They're not. Zeus maybe.
>>
>>
>>89262877

They should. Superman, an alien, being more powerful than godlike character just because his genes are that good is bullshit.
>>
There's not a single Naargh in this thread.

Shame on all of you.
>>
>>
>>89262880

Batman recruited her just to piss off Superman and because Batman's terrible at dealing with woman. He lets them walk all over him and escape any kind of punishment.

Beautiful evil women are his kryptonite.
>>
>>
>>89262926
>>89262892
>>89262831

What's this, a fucking anime?
>>
>>
>>89262958

>Wonder Woman calling Superman by Clark
>Evil Wonder Woman calling Superman by Clark
>not using Kal

This triggers me. Wonder Woman never acknowledge his "human" heritage.
>>
>>89258688
Well there's the OP, for example.
>>
>>
>>89262968

Batman showed up with his group, that counted with Harley Quinn in it, to help save the amazons. He was also the one that conspired with Ares, and Hera, to convince the gods into doing this.
>>
>>89256762
Most people that are hyped for the game are gamers; they don't read comics.
>>
>>
>>89263029

I'm hyped for the comic, because how stupid, weird and fun they can be. It's like DC's Ultimate Universe.
>>
>>89256421
Isn't Superman suppose to be the counter to Wonder Woman? in like the Trinity I mean. Batman beats Superman, Superman beats Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman beats Batman.
>>
>>
>>89260576
Batman didn't 1v1 fist fight superman without using kryptonite.
>>
>>89263046

Here it comes.

I remember when this arc came out that Hal's monologue confused a lot of people and created a lot of debates. Let's see if it'll happen again in this thread.
>>
>>89262906
Anon there's no rule that Gods > Aliens. Hell some gods ARE aliens.
>>
>>89263074

>Batman beats Superman, Superman beats Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman beats Batman.

Wait, since when Wonder Woman ever hurt Batman?

Batman also only beats Superman because Superman's homo for Batman and enjoy the rough foreplay.
>>
>>
>>
>>89263075

>said he wasn't going to hold back for her
>punch her hard in the face and then headbutted her to the point of breaking her nose
>now only because he was upstaged says that he was holding back

Be a fucking man, you alien.
>>
>>89263081
Well his dialogue did imply he didn't fight her at his best. But of course most people only look at the colorful pictures, so they missed that.
>>
>>89263105
from what I remember its because Wonder Woman is the best greatest fighter in the world and is near Superman Levels of strength with no real weakness to speak of. Superman is he counter because he is the only person strong enough to beat her.

or something like that.
>>
>>
>>89256626
This! And as for feats her greatest feat of speed is nearly entering and yanking Jessie Quick from the speed force. Her greatest feat of strength is when she helped Supes pick up Spectre whos weight is infinite. So even if she was only helping Clark a bit she still managed to pick up and move infinity. Her greatest combat feat is probably when she beat Zoom. A lot of people call bullshit on that fight but she used the eyes of Athena and that gives her omnipotence. She also has sister hood with fire that makes her immune to extreme temperatures be it hot or cold so she counters heat vision and cold breath. And her biggest weakness is to piercing damage. So should she break her arm trying to break Supes? No. I really wish more folks knew more about both combatants before making threads like this. Also this book was ass.
>>
>>
>>89263156

That was in Geoff Johns' N52 Justice League run and it was a hint to his upcoming Trinity War event cross-over where Superman and Wonder Woman would break-up in a very ugly manner setting them off against each other.

But shit never happened. Then in Scott Snyder's N52 Endgame cross-over event Batman defeated her with a magical lasso that he bought in the black market.
>>
>>89263167
Thanks for posting this.
I would read it in the shop otherwise, because no one would get even a cent from me for this garbage.
>>
>>
>>89261250
Small g God's in DC aren't really that powerful. Didn't granny goodness capture all the Greek god's at one point?
>>
>>
>>89263198
>So even if she was only helping Clark a bit she still managed to pick up and move infinity
if she was only helping a bit then she wasn't lifting as much as Clark therefore her feat of strength isn't as impressive as his.
>>
>>89263207
that was also because Johns never bothered reading anything about Wonder Woman before starting Darkseid War
>>
>>
>Superman lost because he's a godlike alien that never felt fear once in his life due to always having his awesome powers at his side
>you can only muster willpower to win fights if you know fear beforehand

This is the first time where being locco made someone lose.
>>
>>89263198
Anon some of those feats you listed are bullshit and you know it. There's a reason WW was never consistently written to run into the speed force ever again. And beating Zoom? Even when Wally absorbed the power from two other Flashes he could barely keep up with him.
>>
>>
>>
>>89263256
Look. She or Clark could've done it by themselves. Maybe she would've gassed out before he would but if you pick up a fraction of infinity it's still infinity. Meaning that their max weight is the same. Not their max weight and max rep.
>>
>>89263298
I thought it was more that he stopped caring about himself and the world, because he felt empty inside after losing Lois? Hence he didn't feel fear which led him to not fight as hard.
>>
>>
>>89258718
With bane confirmed back a star fire or raven thats at least decently goodlooking would make me buy it

also a non borked pc port
>>
>>
>>89263304
What part of omnipotence don't you get? It's an all seeing eye meaning she can see and react to Zoom accordingly.
>>
>>89263363

Nope.

What Hal is saying that he was able to muster his willpower before because he knew fear. He feared for himself and others.

Superman, though, never feared for himself because of his awesome powers. His fears were more about losing the people he loved. That's what humanized him.

But... without Lois he that fear. He doesn't care anymore about anyone else. He lost his compassion and thus fear for others' well-being. Now he's a fearless man who only cares about his mission.

So in Hal's mind he won't be able to muster the necessary willpower to win this fight. Because to muster willpower you need to fear beforehand.
>>
>>89263352
lifting less is still lifting less. and if she ended up not being able to keep holding it up as long as he could that still proves he is stronger.

What you're saying is "even if she isn't as strong as him she is still just as strong as him" which she isn't, period. she isn't as fast, isn't as strong and isn't as durable as Superman. And its only that way because Superman is meant to be the single most bullshit strong invincible character in DC.
>>
>>89256421
>wonder woman gets behind super man and prepares to break his arm.

Why doesn't he just fly up
>>
>>89263422
It doesn't matter if he's too fast to get hit by her reactions. If I know you're gonna move to my left, but you move 100x faster than me, then what difference would that make?
>>
>>89263475
Because that's what any person would. But hey if did that, fight wouldn't last long. That pretty much sums up most of the fights between these two. Remember Sacrifice? Remember when he flew her to the sun and had her in his clutches? The fight was over right there. But nope! Let's have him punch her back to Earth of all places. Makes sense.
>>
>>89263475
she can fly too
>>
>>89261228
Superman isn't weak to magic though, it just affects him the way it would affect anyone, Superman would wreck any magic user that tries to have a straight fist fight with him.
>>
>>89263867

Wonder Woman doesn't need to breath, does her?

I remember her helping pull the planet Earth together with Superman, John Stewart and Martian Manhunter in JLA.
>>
>>89261208
>If he was in his "dare to say no to me bitch" mode in the fight, then he would've just punched a hole in her and then do the same to Zeus.

Oh yeah that would explain his increase in attack power, but his durability shouldn't be increased just because he's evil. Sure he could wipe the floor with WW but she shouldn't be able to hurt him at all.

>>89261228
Doesn't work that way. Magic just goes past his physical barrier but his body is still durable.

Basically the most a magic fist would do is maybe ruffle his clothes in a way a normal fist wouldn't be able to.
>>
>>89263898
If they're in the air, that removes the leverage she has on his arm.
>>
>>89261288
It's feminism because it's messing with power levels for a woman's sake. It's like if Thor jobbed to Black Widow.
>>
>>89263932
They're right next to the sun dude. The thing that powers Superman up the closer he gets. Plus Superman has more mastery in flight than she does.
>>
>>89264052
but Thor is a woman too
>>
>>89264052

Wonder Woman's more powerful than Black Widow.

It's more if Thor was jobbed to... ung... She-Hulk?
>>
>>89263545
Most cases of characters with any type of future sight normally shits on that idea. Like most Spider-Man fights. Or Mantis who can see five seconds into the future. She knows what will happen before it happens. If anything her and Zoom should be in a loop or until Diana tires out.
>>
File: 7EzuJxQ.jpg (303KB, 975x1531px) Image search: [Google]
7EzuJxQ.jpg
303KB, 975x1531px
>>89258936
I thought I was the only one who remembered that shit
>>
>>89263462
Both have a max cap of infinity. Supes can do it easier and longer. He's stronger simply because he has to use less effort to accomplish said task. But end of the day both of them are capable of lifting infinity. Do you see where I'm getting at. I'm not saying she's stronger I'm saying that she has the same feat of strength as him. So does Shazam actually.
>>
>>89264567
He also knows basic pressure points and some decent boxing. He's no master but if he was human he'd hold his own in a street fight.
>>
>>89256421
WOO YOU GO GIRL! WOMYN POWER!
>>
>>89258936
>>89264567
Man I've always wanted to know more about this but I never knew which ones were the best to gain information on it. Can you recommend some comics for me?
>>
>>89264683
Which makes him losing to Harley of all people even more ridiculous. I resent that.
>>
>>89264944

Crazy is a superpower in comics, it makes everyone in the vicinity retarded enough to fall for stupid random shit.
>>
>>89258594
its a new look and voice read dumbass
>>
>>89257275
nah this game lets you customize armor to get certain stats its the yellow lantern armor but he's not yella supes
>>
>>89262958
>>89262988
>>89263018
>>89263046
>>89263075
>>89263106
>>89263139
>>89263167
>>89263200
>>89263225
>>89263251
>>89263293
>>89263324
>>89263346
>>89263372
>>89263403
>says he's holding back
>loses anyways

so he wanted to lose, is that what I'm supposed to get?
>>
>>89265250

No, Superman's just lying to save his butthurt ego.

He said he wasn't holding back, but after getting his arm broken and his face smashed in, he got angry and told her he was holding back and was now going to get serious, only to get beat up again.
>>
>>89265250
I think Hal's monologue is the only thing to take away from this.

>>89265298
It was pretty obvious he was holding back in the beginning though. Hence when he stopped when she was one the ground and told her to yield, before she cheapshotted him.
>>
>>89258892
>because magic.

Thats a cop-out
>>
File: superman wink.jpg (103KB, 805x590px) Image search: [Google]
superman wink.jpg
103KB, 805x590px
>>89256421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StEOxZYT-no

And then there was that one time Superman was written correctly (as in a competent and intelligent fighter) and defeated a mind controlled Wonder Woman without much effort.
>>
>>89256596
keked harder than I thought.
>>
>>89265298
>>89265382
So he's weaker than WW? what the fuck is the point of him being the 'strongest' of the trinity and the entire league then? Why would batman be afraid if all he had to do was find a way to make WW fight Supes since she is evidently a lot more powerful than I've ever seen her be?

You know what? never mind, it's injustice, dumb shit that makes no sense and ignores any established traits and powers of these characters.
>>
>>89265597

>Why would batman be afraid if all he had to do was find a way to make WW fight Supes

Because she's addicted to kryptonian big cocks.
>>
>>89258671
She's also older
>>
>>89265565
this Superman is written correctly tho
only because this version is different doesn't mean it's not valid, fucking superfanboy
>>
>>89261772

yes sir. silly story all the way, thru and thru.
>>
>>89257834
>>89258184
so did jon... FFF
>>
>>89265485
Yes, it's an example of how magic leads to lazy writing.
>>
File: RCO006.jpg (643KB, 1280x2010px) Image search: [Google]
RCO006.jpg
643KB, 1280x2010px
Remeber when Superman went against Ultraman, Superwoman and Owlman at the same time?
>>
File: RCO008.jpg (723KB, 1280x2048px) Image search: [Google]
RCO008.jpg
723KB, 1280x2048px
>>89265895
>>
File: RCO010.jpg (652KB, 1280x2015px) Image search: [Google]
RCO010.jpg
652KB, 1280x2015px
>>89265916
>>
File: RCO011.jpg (606KB, 1280x1998px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011.jpg
606KB, 1280x1998px
>>89265933
>>
File: IMG_2352.jpg (153KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2352.jpg
153KB, 479x359px
>>89256762
>>
>>89265565
>>89265752

>And then there was that one time Superman was written correctly (as in a competent and intelligent fighter) and defeated a mind controlled Wonder Woman without much effort.

Dude, come on. The new DC animated movies based on N52 are horrible. They write Superman as a super-powered chad that have no qualms about killing.

That entire fight was bullshit where Superchad and Damian managed to beat everyone.

In that animated movie Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, The Flash and Cyborg are possessed by Trigon's demons. Batman injected himself with a serum that made him ill so the demon left his body (because apparently demons can only inhabit bodies that are in good conditions). Cyborg is freed by Blue Beetle so it left only Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash.
Supeman is freed from the possession after being stabbed with a Kryptonite knife by Damian, because of course Damian would be that awesome. Superman then goes to confront the possessed Flash by breaking his leg, because of course Superman is that awesome as well. Finally Superman faces possessed Wonder Woman alone. You would think that it is gonna be a hell of a fight right?
Because earlier in the animated movie a possessed Weather Wizard, who doesn't have super-strength, was able to make Superman bleed and punch him through a building like a fly.
Even when possessed, Wonder Woman is shown to be no match for Superman, just like the Flash. A possessed Weather Wizard is shown doing a lot more damage on him than the possessed Wonder Woman. No shock-waves from their fight, no sign of struggle from Supeman while facing her. Possessed Wonder Woman barely makes Superman move and Superman outwits her by stealing her lasso and using it against her to free her after which she says the infamous line they hold each other lovingly: "Just like in the movies." - where the female love interest and damsel in distress is saved by the male protagonist.
>>
>>89265597
He's not weaker than WW. If he wanted to kill her, he would, but there were two things going on here:

1. Superman was holding back in the beginning of the fight. He just was. If you wanna call bullshit, then fine, but he distinctly stood still and didn't proceed pummel her when she was on the ground, but instead asked her to yield.

2. Hal's monologue. Basically Superman wasn't fighting with fear, and therefore couldn't summon up the willpower to win. Part of the reason that makes Superman who he is and capable of defeating enemies who are stronger or better fighter than him, was the fact that he knows what would happen if he would lose. If he lost, his loved ones would die and the people of Earth would suffer.

But this is a Superman who no longer gives a shit. Yes he wants to rule Earth, but he's not doing it out of love. This version of Superman is essentially dead inside. On one hand he's deadlier because he's more of a dick now. But on the other hand if he's on the ropes, he's not able to overcome it the way he used to because he's not afraid of losing, because he just doesn't care about the consequences of losing like he used to.
>>
>>89264944
Welcome to injustice pimp
>>
>>89260707
Keep your depraved degeneracy to yopur self.

Besides ther's no point since by their very definition lesbians would NEVER have sex with a straight male.

Kinda the entire POINT of being a dyke.
>>
>>89265895
>>89265916
>>89265933
>>89265957

But the context there is important too, anon. In the anti-matter universe the evil always wins, good always loses. Superman normally wouldn't be able to best them in their universe. The context there is that the scales had been fucked with. Superman winning there was a bad sign of things to come.
>>
>>89261090
>Injustice the video game basically implied he was an unstoppable monster that took over the world and fucked up anyone in his way.

He DID lose his wife and child. And if the world had just relented, they would have been safe. The entire point of Superman taking over was to insure no one else died
>>
>>89256421
You're reading Injustice anon, just roll with it.
>>
>>89261102

She was forced to because of rules
>>
>>89258892
>By our own admission science requires some semblance of an explanation for events.
I don't recall admitting anything
>Magic does not
Yes it does.
>>
>>
>>89266219

>The entire point of Superman taking over was to insure no one else died

That and Injustice Wonder Woman whispering on his ear to RIP AND TEAR, FAGGOT! RIP AND TEAR!
>>
>>89257188
That's just the way fighting games work now

At least SFV lets you buy all the extra characters with ingame money that still takes you months of grinding even if you play the game every day and win all your matches
>>
>>89257188
It's a pretty dark year for fighting games in general for the most part outside of anime games like GG
>>
>>89258199

I would unironically be mad if she's just a reskin with no changes done to the model in regards to her bust size. She needs to be noticeably bigger.
>>
>>89266258
There is an episode of JLU where literally a few teens summoned a creature that could defeat Amazo. What was the explanation? "lol, cuz it's magic, power levels and continuity and shit don't apply".

And you admitted it by admitting that techno babble was necessary. There has to be some reasoning. With magic writers are allowed to not explain literally anything. It's magic so it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>89261389

If Batman had killed the Joker we wouldn't even HAVE the mess in the first place. So it's basically all his fault.

So he really has no right to oppose. He was only doing it to avenge his gay crush, the Joker. Who was worth more to him than any amount of innocent lives
>>
I just came up with the perfect real world comparison of Wondy vs Supes. It's Tyrone Woodley vs Stephen Thompson. Tyrone has explosive power over Thompson. Thompson has a skill advantage. Technique vs power. I know Supes is no slouch in the combat area but it's not that great.
>>
>>89266187
I thought the "good guys always win in earth-1 and bad guys always win in earth-3" crap was not longer going on.
>>
>>89256762
No idea. The first one was so... slow, shallow and boring.
>>
Rewatching JL/JLU made me realize that at some point I used to like Wonderwoman and Superman.

But damn I'd love me some modern day Shayera, though they'd probably butcher her too
>>
>>89261993

Yes she is. She's a clay statue given fucking life by the Gods themselves.

That's pretty damn magical
>>
File: NRS CYCLE.jpg (131KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
NRS CYCLE.jpg
131KB, 1024x910px
>>89256762
This is nothing new
>>
I always thought that Wondey was on Luke Cage or Colossus level while Superman was on Hulk/Sentry level
>>
>>89266390
It's a bad fighter. It's nothing but hard knockdowns and 50/50 gimicks. I'm Ultra 4 was like that but at least that had great footsies and solid neutral. Meanwhile in a game where fireballs don't clash on a two dimensional plane. You can't space your opponent out. Or get in effectively. I'm buying because I love fighters but Jesus America needs a new fighting game. And Skullgirls ain't it either.
>>
>>
>>89262306

>>Superman killed my mass murdering boyfriend! Kill him WW!
>>
>>89266351

I agree with you and i'm the poster you quoted.

EVERYTHING BAD IN INJUSTICE IS BATMAN'S FAULT.

If he had killed the Joker, nothing bad would have happened.
If he had shown his support to admittedly best friend who's right now grieving the loss of his wife, friend, coworkers and town, the crazed, power-mad and blood-lusted Wonder Woman wouldn't had her chance to use the situation to manipulate a vulnerable Superman into taking over the world.

Not to mention that Batman many times created and exacerbated the situations making everything that much worse.
>>
>>89266351
>it's basically all his fault

retarded logic, also Batman only started having problems when Superman kept acting strangely.

Also this Superman is an hypocrite, in his dream Batman went to jail for killing the Joker
>>
>>89266363

In the anti-matter universe it is a fixated state.
>>
>>89262437

She's from a Warrior race.

You were aware of that, right?
>>
>>89266399

The N52, the live action movies, the recent animations and the games really made an effort to make people despise Superman and Wonder Woman.
>>
>>89256421
someone photoshop JUST hair and eyes on him
>>
>>89266412

CREATION MYTH!
>>
>>89262880

Sales. DC is going to milk the cow dry.

Remember when Lobo was showing up everywhere in the 90s? This is the same thing
>>
>>89266350
>you admitted it by admitting that techno babble was necessary.
I'm not that anon

>With magic writers are allowed to not explain literally anything.
No they're not, that's called shit writing and results in years of mockery.
>>
>>89262880
Story aside, it's because she's fairly popular to the casual audience and "easy" to cosplay
>>
>>89266525

>She's from a Warrior race.

That's an oversimplification. Batman trained under assassins. Should he be a cold sociopath killer as well?
>>
>>89266636
>Should he be a cold sociopath killer as well?
Yes, that he isn't is considered one of their great failures.
>>
>>89266655

Get the fuck out of here, Zack.
>>
>>89266219
>The entire point of Superman taking over was to insure no one else died.

I feel like that came from a place of anger rather than a place of love.
>>
>>89256421
Seeing how much of an marysue he is injustice. I'd say he deserves being treated like shit.
>>
>>89266412
Not again with this crap. Superman has no weakness against Magic.

Think it in a d&d way:
You cast fireball and you do the hp damage (he probably has like 2000hp so he laughs away) still more effective than hitting him with your regular sword because he has damage reduction and some other shit but no spell resistance.
Also if you use a spell that instead of doing damage goes the "control" or directly "kill" way it will be more effective.
Not because he is weak against magic, but because he has no spell resistance.

Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel being magic beings only implies that they have "bull strength, owl wisdom, etc." permanently cast on them, not that they punches are charged with energy drain
>>
>>89266435
So with this cycle, how long do I have to wait for the GotY edition to arrive? That's when I bought Injustice 1 and that's when I plan to buy Injustice 2.
>>
>>89266797
being vulnerable to something is a weakness
>>
>>89256421
>giving a single shit about Injustice
Bad game
Bad comic
>>
>>89263867

Fly her into space.

While Supes still needs to breathe, he can get 2 hours on a lungful of air.

WW needs to breathe, too. but she can't hold her breath that long.

All Supes had to do was put a few feet between them and wait it out.

Or better yet just fling her into the sun
>>
>>89264567

I thought Eradicator was a good guy
>>
>>89265933
And 9 months later, an Ultra-baby was born
>>
File: - 39062.png (97KB, 304x249px) Image search: [Google]
- 39062.png
97KB, 304x249px
>>89265895

>>TFW we'll NEVER see Earth-3 or the Crime Syndicate ever again.
>>
>>89266828
depends on how well the game is received honestly

if it sucks, sooner, if it's decent, maybe after a year or so
>>
>>89266697
>The guy who got his ass beat by Batman, Wonder Woman, a Butler, and a whole bunch of others is a Mary Sue.

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>89260576
Sure Batman can beat Superman.... with a ton of Kryptonite, a year of planning, friends helping him out, special power armor, and if Superman was significantly weakened a little while before the fight.
>>
>>89256421
>not NARRRGH
>>
>>89267006
Eradicator has gone back and forth between being good and evil more times than your average pro-wrestler.
>>
>>89266841
but he is not vulnerable against magic beings. A magical beast like a Giant Eagle would no do shit and still is a magical beast.
Wonder Woman can have a bonus of +50 of strength because greek gods and it will be the same that fighting a non magical being of her total strength including her bonus
>>
>>89267200
>loses all the time
>still at the top and in charge until a morally superior version of himself comes and beats him
>he is still coming back
>>
>>89266617
>No they're not, that's called shit writing and results in years of mockery.
Modifying the phase variance cannot produce a god from literally nothing. WIth magic it can, because "lol, it's magic, don't need to explain shit".
>>
>>89266265

Taken out of context this would imply they're talking about penises.
>>
>>89266492
>EVERYTHING BAD IN INJUSTICE IS BATMAN'S FAULT.

So it's the Mortal Kombat plot, just replace Raiden with Batman, got it.

>>89266591
The main man is based tho. Harley is a whore and uninteresting.

>>89266697
Well, Supes is supposed to be way op. Depending on who writes of course.

also fucking captacha draw a box around stuff. reee
>>
File: anasheya.png (83KB, 362x384px) Image search: [Google]
anasheya.png
83KB, 362x384px
>>89267306
Futanari was a mistake.
>>
>>89267343
>The main man is based tho. Harley is a whore and uninteresting.

>Lobo
>based

DUDE EPIC BATISCH!!

Harley actually has a character that isn't just "lol I am cool!"
>>
>>89256421
>that image

Where's the leverage???
>>
>>89262880
Because he's got a boner for the Joker and she's like him enough. Seriously though Bats mourned Joker's death more than the millions of people Joker and Harley murdered.
>>
File: Wow youre an idiot.gif (2MB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
Wow youre an idiot.gif
2MB, 350x260px
>>89266511
>an hypocrite,
>>
>>89267700
>getting this worked up over a typo
>>
>>89266797
>Superman has no weakness against Magic.

Except this has been shown REPEATEDLY to be literally untrue
>>
File: 1481809654035.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481809654035.png
47KB, 522x472px
If I want to into Wonder Woman what should I read?
>>
>>89267773

When?
>>
>>89268031

George Perez, John Byrne, William Messner-Loebs, Phill Jimenez, Greg Rucka and Gail Simone's run on her old Wonder Woman pre-N52 solo series.
Greg Rucka's Wonder Woman: The Hiketeia pre-N52 mini.
Christopher Moeller's JLA: League of One pre-N52 one-shot.
Grant Morrison, Mark Waid and Joe Kelly's JLA pre-N52 series.
Matt Wagner's Trinity mini.

Brian Azzarello's run on her old N52 solo series.
Scott Snyder's Superman: Unchained N52 mini
>>
>>89263074
Wonderwoman has magical weapons that she can use. She's the counter to Superman. Batman trying to take on Superman almost always fails hilariously (literally only one victory in 60+ years) so he's never a counter unless yount batfaggotry as logic.
In all honesty she's actually a major threat to the rest of the trinity since magic vs Superman and Batman vs anyone not putting up with his bullshit.
>>
>>89257188
Is this Australia?
>>
>>89266089
>because apparently demons can only inhabit bodies that are in good conditions
That actually has precedent. It's not the body being in good condition that's being used. it's that demons really just don't like being uncomfortable which is why exorcisms tend to involve making the possessed body as inconvenient and unfun for the demon to be in as possible for one of the steps.
>>
>>89268933

So Batman's an exorcist? DAMN.
>>
>>89267253
It's almost like the writing is shit but that doesn't automatically make him a Mary sue.
>>
>>89267431
>harley
>anything more than a beard for the joker

hate on Lobo, but don't delude yourself about Harley
>>
>>89262233
So this whole time Luthor is hiding his hatred of Superman? Deep shit.
>>
File: 1483651694405.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483651694405.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>89262963
>To Be Continued
>>
File: kb993pn.png (1MB, 788x767px) Image search: [Google]
kb993pn.png
1MB, 788x767px
Keep in mind the narrator said "Might"
>>
>>89260576
Batman can't beat Super,an without Plot armor
>>
Well to make you guys feel better, Superbro also kicked Injustice Superman's ass.
>>
>>89270670

Was that Superbro?
>>
File: ball face.png (23KB, 272x256px) Image search: [Google]
ball face.png
23KB, 272x256px
what is this
>>
>>89258824
That's the best part about dc. The solution to every problem is superman. Even if the problem is superman.
>>
>>89266472
What about Killer Instinct?
>>
>>89266435
MKX actually has decent netcode
>>
>>89262636
but muh bracelets
>>
>>89261311
No it's thanks to PC bullshit being forced into both preexisting and new shifty comics.
>https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/07/marvel-social-justice-insanity/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-mvno-us&espv=1
>>
>>89267154
>Nico will never get raped by faceless old men
>>
>>89257260
yep wait a few months and get it on the cheap WITH the DLC
>>
>>89267206

Also Superman just trying to incapacitate Batman. Even with all those other conditions, Superman could just lobotimize him from a distance if he wanted him dead.
>>
>>89256561
The very same one
>>
File: laughs.gif (497KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.gif
497KB, 500x262px
>>89272879
>believing anything breitbart says
>>
>>89256626
>No, this is earlier, he isn't a psycho mass murderer - yet.

to clarify: he isn't one in the sense that he still expects batman to "come to his senses" and join him so supes can live in his utopic capecracy where the JL god kings live unbeatable in harmony and love forever and ever.

Villains get splattered at this stage of the series.

It's literally the reason why he doesn't whoop the floor with batman since year 2 and lets him at large.
>>
>>89265173
They obviously do not pay attention to the fighter scene. Streetfight x Tekken was fucking terrible
>>
>>89266435
after dropping support for MKX on PC and then trying to fucking resell me the same game i can safely say i will never buy another Nether Realm game unless they hype me real good The got me anon, help
>>
File: teehee.png (285KB, 329x336px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
285KB, 329x336px
>>89258199
kek
I agree tho
>>
>>89273854

>It's literally the reason why he doesn't whoop the floor with batman since year 2 and lets him at large.

Come on, let's be honest. He kept trying to convince Batman to accept his actions and join up till the end very end. He had many moments in the game and comic where he could kill Batman and he didn't. He desperately needed to have Batman on his side. Like... desperately.

Not even Wonder Woman who was all over his dick he cared about, but it was of utmost importance that Batman understood him, forgave him, accepted him, joined him.

Shit was hella gay. Even without the Joker talk. We all know that talk.
>>
>>89273851
Go to bed CNN, you're drunk.
>>
>>89266283
One of the new fighters has the outline of a bald Thailand kick-boxer

Sagat has been training someone
>>
>>89273920
it's kinda ridiculous how both sides could have utterly annihilated each other in the comics but failed because muh friendships

half of the comic is dedicated to seeing the cast of both sides stuttering around half-asing their work and wondering how did it all go to shit
>>
>>89268031
>want to into
Did you mean GET into? You left out a crucial component to the sentence there.
>>
>>89268061

Like, every single time he gets into a fight with something powered by magic? It's been a well known fact for literally DECADES.
>>
>>89269291

Well, that one in particular apprently
>>
>>89266472
Well step up to the plate and make one yourself.
>>
>>89273933
>Liberal media is trying to manipulate public opinions
>that's why I only listen to clickbait echochambers.

Bin Laden was right.
>>
>>89267343

>The main man is based tho. Harley is a whore and uninteresting.

Regardless of whether that's true or not, it's still the exact same thing. Lobo became popular. Lobo got overused.
>>
>>89267426

Depends on the scenario, really.
>>
The real problem is that Superman is always written as if he has an "Activate Silver-Age Mode" button up his ass for when they realize they need him to wrap up a storyline.

Wonder Woman, in theory, is suppose to be ALMOST as strong as Superman after the Silver Age. As in, Supes can typically beat her, but if she really tries, she can knock him out.
>>
>>89274786

Superman will never lose to anyone. Sure, characters might try, and by characters i say the really popular ones, but it'll always end up in some sort of draw.

DC will never make Superman look bad, even when he's being an ass or a villain.
>>
>>89274573
About how 9-11 was revenge for the US constantly sticking its CIA dick in the Middle East? I agree

However, CNN just published a report on who needs to die so an Obama-appointed official can be made president. So CNN deserves to have a plane rammed into it too
>>
>>89259967
What about Lois Lane?
>>
>>89258028
>people say they want to see Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple
Fuck those people up the ass, that coupling is shit tier.
>>
>>89258199
I hope we see footage before release. I don't wanna spend that much money without knowing what I'm getting.
>>
>>89275210

If i'm not wrong in DKSA there's a line about Superman was never able to love Lois in the biblical sense and that's why he was with Wonder Woman. I think it was a narration box or something Wonder Woman tells her daughter.

Can't remember right.
>>
>>89256421
No, Injustice is hilarious.
>>
>>89256421
The only thing worse than Superman losing to Wonder Woman is Superman losing to Batman, and yet both of these incredibly unlikely outcomes seem to be far more common than what common damn sense would dictate.
>>
>>89257235
let's be honest, if both elbows broke in this scene then the comic would be declared as the edgiest moment in comicbook history.
>>
>>89260576
Batman uses gimmicks to try and outplay Supes in fields he could maybe make it look plausible.
Wondy fanboys think she could go in and best Supes in the realm of testosterone powered ass whoopin' which is RETARDED!
>>
>>89263422
An all seeing eye means absolutely fuck all when the character in question is so fast that he could slam you before your brain even processed the information.
>>
File: Pacman smile.jpg (9KB, 317x270px) Image search: [Google]
Pacman smile.jpg
9KB, 317x270px
>>89256421
>What is continuity...?
Just because A Superman did/fought something =/= EVERY Superman did/fought something also.

Stop assuming DC/Marvel are ONE continuity.
>>
>>89262412
HE DARED
>>
>Superman will never lose to anyone.

He said in a thread where the OP image is of Superman losing to someone.
>>
Everyone complaining about WW winning is a complete comics newfag.

Diana is canonically almost as strong as Supes, but more importantly, she has thousands of years of combat experience, whereas he has about 30. Her superior skills would more than close the gap his strength creates. In a no-holds barred fight, Wonder Woman wins because skill > brute force.
>>
>>89265895
Did he blew his weenie off?
>>
>>89276215

You do know that in most continuities Wonder Woman isn't a long-lived immortal, right?
>>
>>89257188
>Power Girl, John Stewart, and fucking Reverse Flash
>no Cass Batgirl

suffering
>>
So many people in this entire thread are forgetting one thing.

This is INJUSTICE.

Now go argue about Dick Grayson being defeated by a rock.
>>
>>89256626

Superman can break planets with his fist. WW is just super strong and a great fighter. Supes would easily tank those hits and her being magic doesn't make him weak to her, it just lowers his resistance. If you want a magic user that can match Superman than it'd have to be Shazam.
>>
>>89256421
>complaining when injustice superman gets beaten in an injustice story
I used to call Injustice as another story where batman beats superman but the more I think about it, its actually a story where superman just gets his ass kicked.

I mean, just look at that page. People arent smiling because WW beat Supes. They're happy because superman is getting his ass kicked again
>>
>>89262880
To show that Batman is clearly in the wrong and people are too fucking stupid to realize it
>literal accomplice to the murder of an entire city's worth of people
>batman just lets her walk around as she pleases
>even gives her a superpill
but muh joker and morals and democracy
>>
>>89276474

>I mean, just look at that page. People arent smiling because WW beat Supes. They're happy because superman is getting his ass kicked again

Of course they're smiling, dumb-dumb. They're part of the Insurgency, the rebel group that is fighting against Superman's Regime. They're happy that Batman's keikaku worked and that Superman and Wonder Woman are going to fight to the death and that Wonder Woman looks to be winning.
>>
>>89276527

Batman has always been weak against villains that have pussy. It's his kryptonite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt__1gwGZSA
>>
>>89276567
You know who else smiles when people are killing themselves right in front of them?

Villains
>>
>>89276591

Batman isn't smiling, though.
>>
>>89276593
>implying
Look at his hands
>>
>>89276746
His hands are smiling?

>>89276567
Wait a second, if this is a fight to the death, does that mean Supes will get killed?
>>
>>89276869

Nah, Sinestro cockblock the fight, stuff happens, yadda yadda.
>>
>>89276906
>Sinestro cockblock
Hold on a minute, wouldn't interfering mean the "Gods" will try to slaughter everyone?
>>
>>89272809
MKX release on PC was the worst I've ever seen.
>>
>>89276949

Yup. Guess what happens.

Superman owns Zeus.
>>
>>89276958
>Supes gets (almost) murdered by Wondy
>somehow is able to ""OWN"" Zeus
That's retarded.
I love it!
>>
>>89257188
I gotta say I really dig the yellow logo. They should adopt that into his mainstream costume.
>>
>>89276983

Just reread the issues i've here. I'm wrong.

The gods and amazons attack, Shazam show up to help, Superman kill Herakles (Wonder Woman's half-brother) and with that loss Zeus show up and tells them to stop. He ask Superman to leave so they can settle this later.

Wonder Woman is then ready to leave with Superman, but Zeus tells her to stand with her people and the gods. She obeys, but then goes to confront Batman about him betraying Superman, about how low he stoop, that the could had have them reshape the world and so on.

Then Themyscera is attacked by tidal-waves created by Poseidon. Guess who called him to stand against Zeus? Superman. Superman gives Wonder Woman a choise: either Zeus abandon the hold he has on the amazons or Poseidon will drown them all. Wonder Woman gets angry with Superman, but she's too much of a friendzoned beta to actually go against him. Specially when he points out that the amazons could very well abandon a god that will leave them to die.

Batman, of course, won't stand it and together with his team start to work on a plan to rescue all the people of Themyscira away. Aquaman too, he finally decides to involve himself and goes to fight Poseidon. The fight ends with Themyscira flooded, but Batman and the Flash helping his team manage to save the amazons. Then the plot thickens.

But even after everything Wonder Woman still stands with Superman.
>>
File: LOL Brian Blessed.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
LOL Brian Blessed.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>89274573

It's so ADORABLE that you think that!
>>
>>89275325

No, it's far more logical than with Lois or any OTHER human woman. Most alien women as well for that matter.
>>
>>89256762
>reminder that Injustice beat out Skullgirls for a showing at EVO
>>
>>89277487
Logical in what way? Are you only talking about physically? Because they sure as hell aren't emotionally compatible. They work well as friends, but not as lovers.
>>
>>89277161
>Shazam show up to help

Captain Marvel. Shazam was the wizard that gave him his powers
>>
File: sen26b.jpg (92KB, 352x486px) Image search: [Google]
sen26b.jpg
92KB, 352x486px
>>89261190
>nothing about her strength is mystical

Umm...what? Everything about Wonder Woman is magic.
>>
>>89256475
Injustice has been dumb since conception
that's why people like it
>>
File: WonderWomanv2219SMVSWW7.jpg (213KB, 648x1023px) Image search: [Google]
WonderWomanv2219SMVSWW7.jpg
213KB, 648x1023px
>>89258524
Their fight before infinite crisis was really good IMO because for one we saw how much of an uphill battle is for Diana, but it make sense her magic weapons are her best chance to do any damage to Clark.
>>
>>89257188
man now that 90% of modern fighting games are doing the season model for dlc, there is almost no value in buying them day 1.
Hell only KOF 14 came with its complete roster since day 1.
>>
>>89268061

a) The statement from Byrne you are getting this from was written when he was NOT a Superman writer (with all of the non authority that implies) and he said it during the same month that Billy knocked him out via sucker punch simply because "I'm magic."

B) He was once knocked out by a Z list villain simply because the playing cards he fought with as his thing were MAGIC.

C) Humans all have innate spell resistance in the DC universe due to intermingling with homo magus so in a place where all of the other beings are innately resistant to magic the fact that Superman has no spell resistance means he DOES have a WEAKNESS to MAGIC compared to everyone else on the planet.
>>
>>89263198
Unfortunately writers never remember or acknowledge any of her cool powers.
>>
>>89280236
>>89266797
Forgot to link
>>
>>89275366
Are you trying to use DKSA to prove a point?
>>
>>89280131
You get a headstart on learning the ready available characters

although nerfs/buffs can change things
>>
>>89257188
>Not waiting a year for the Definitive edition
>>
>>89261288
It's literally how feminists act, though?
>>
>>89256669
>>89256421
one thing to consider is superman's other weaknesses.

We all know about that green rock but do you know he is weak to magic as well. In fact one time a wannabe witch who stumbles across a spell book nearly killed him with a fireball spell. It was very sad as it basically showed that any magic villein could own superman according to that logic.

given wonderwoman has some kind of magical backgriund, why could she expolit this huge weakness that needs to be written out of existance?
>>
>>89265933
>Kryptonian Sex Rituals
>>
>>89280602
and NRS are the kings at compulsive patching
>>
>>89276956
They fixed it
>>
>>89273948
supposedly they are all brand new characters, though considering the source of that info is Ono, is really hard not to doubt of its legitimacy.
>>
>>89280350

Nah. Just shitposting.
>>
>>89263422
You ever had a moment, like when you drop an egg of a counter, or fumble something in your hand, where you know exactly what is happening but you simply cannot move your body fast enough to react?

If that's too difficult to imagine, how about this. You know 1 minute in advance that a nuke is going to go off in your basement, where you are currently shitposting on /co/. So, with your 1 minute of omnipotence, you are sure to survive right?
>>
File: 1477373130171.jpg (22KB, 286x280px) Image search: [Google]
1477373130171.jpg
22KB, 286x280px
When writers make heros like superman job I don't even get mad anymore. Why the do writers think its smart and subversive to make bad heros like wonderwoman beat the greats like superman? Nobody cares about schlubs like wonderwoman black spiderman, or ms marvel yet writers keep trying to force these shit shows on comic fans. It just makes me stop buying and stop reading.
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.