[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll always be an edgelord and I'll always say FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: wolverine-middle-finger-claw.jpg (49KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-middle-finger-claw.jpg
49KB, 600x300px
I'll always be an edgelord and I'll always say FUCK YOU, Wolverine, Punisher, Venom, Spawn, Deadpool, Lobo, these are my heroes and I'm sick of you people shitting on me and mine
>>
There's nothing edgy about Deadpool. He's a tragic figure.
>>
>>89253340
So you take Lobo at face value? Man's a farcical parody character.
>>
lol wat a gay
>>
I remember when I was 13. Fun times.
>>
>>89253352
Don't care. Parody often backfires in the face of its pretentious creators.

Punisher Warzone is a great movie, made by some feminist idiot who thought she was mocking us violence loving "macho" idiots, but she gave us just what we wanted and fed our pleasure
>>
It's okay, the world needs people like you with utterly shit taste to remind other people
>>
File: cucklops2.jpg (88KB, 871x260px) Image search: [Google]
cucklops2.jpg
88KB, 871x260px
>>89253608
Looks like I've triggered a cuckaroonie boyscout
>>
>>89253340
It's because everyone was an edgelord once, we all remember that phase
>>
>>89253717
Remain that way
>>
>>89253340
I know you're probably memeing or false-flagging, but Wolverine is an enjoyable character when he stays away from the X-Men and his solo books are (more often than not) good. Even Hack Tieri had some moments of brilliance once in a blue moon when he worked on Wolverine.
>>
>>89253340
>no wild dog
>No Marshal Law
>Not even a Dredd

so close anon
>>
>>89254174
Why would you assume that, you know what assuming does don't you? I'm being totally serious, if a bit cheeky
>>
90s were largely shit, get over it
>>
>>89253486
>implying Lexi Alexander didn't want to make as violent a movie as she could and it wasn't the studio pussing out
>>
>>89254370
>implying edginess started in the 90s
This is how I know you were born in 1999
>>
>>89253340
Venom and wolverine are great tho.
Don't really see how they're 'edgier' than any other villains/anti-heroes.
Magneto is just as edgy, so is galactus and.. any marvel villain, really.
I can see why people see Frank as edgy tho, he's just a psychopatch on a vendetta (Doesn't make him unentertaining tho)
>>
>>89253340
Lobo is a parody of those characters you absolute fucking idiot.
>>
Punisher isn't edgy.
>>
>>89253340
>Wolverine, Punisher, Lobo

Literally nothing edgy about these characters.
>>
>>89253486
>made by some feminist idiot who thought she was mocking us violence loving "macho" idiots
Uh, source? Because what I saw in interviews didn't indicate that at all.
>>
File: barracuda-dumbass.jpg (53KB, 657x400px) Image search: [Google]
barracuda-dumbass.jpg
53KB, 657x400px
>>89254829
See >>89253486
Read threads before you post in them faggot
>>
>>89253486
>parody often backfires in the face of its pretentious creators
fucking lol what a lame defense

you didn't realize a comic was mocking you to your face, you fucking idiot
>>
>>89254929
It would be better if you stop making retarded threads altogether, shithead.
>>
>>89254975
>OP bought a comic making fun of him and thinks this somehow proves he's smarter than the people who made it
>>
>>89253340
Liking deadpool isn't being and edgelord, it's being trendy.
Why wouldn't you like wolverine, he was spoon fed to you.
>>
>>89254975
I realized it was mocking me
If a girl wants to "mock" me for being a pervert by flashing me her tits ass and cunt and saying "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOU PIG? OH YEAH, YOU LIKE THIS HUH?", it's a win for me because that's literally all I want in the first place

Fuck off to reddit queer with your false empowerment
>>
>>89253351
Spawn is about a hundred times more tragic than Deadpool

Since when does tragedy not go hand in hand with so called "edginess"? Is /co/ changing their dumbass rules?
>>
Edgy.
>>
>>89253340
What're you talking about, I'm sure /co/ is glad the real Main Man is back.

>>89253340
>Punisher Warzone is a great movie, made by some feminist idiot who thought she was mocking us violence loving "macho" idiots, but she gave us just what we wanted and fed our pleasure
Got too edgy when they killed off Microchip, otherwise fine.
>>
>>89255070
>Liking deadpool isn't being and edgelord, it's being trendy.
Maybe if you were born in the late 90s and don't remember a time he wasn't trendy, but this thread is for adults
>>
>>89255302
Suck it I'm with OP
>>
>>89255149

the difference is spawn is actually edgy whereas deadpool is just a shittalker. Deadpool uses humour to mask the pain, spawn is just a dick. Spawn is not as tragic by that alone, he's just another asshole that got screwed over. Name a single redeeming value he has?
>>
>This thread
It seems no one can decide on what actually constitutes and edgy character, in true /co/ fashion.
>>
>>89257324
Spawn cares for bums. Deadpool kills people. Edgy by /co/ standards = anti hero, aka any character who willingly and gladly commits murder, which is what Deadpool is if not in a villain position
>>
>>89254924
Are you stupid
>>
>wolverine, punisher, Deadpool
>not edgy
I don't think we all have the same connotation for that word
>>
>>89258735
What
>>
>>89253351
His fans interpret him as edgy because they are.
>>
>>89253340
People like you are why Squirrel Girl exists
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.