[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If their ever was an animated movie to create such vile hatred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5838.jpg (91KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5838.jpg
91KB, 666x999px
If their ever was an animated movie to create such vile hatred for its part in promoting the degredation of todays culture that the people involved in its production are in actual harm for their lives, this is it
>>
>>89251778
Are you kidding me?
Equestria girls didn't cause no mass shooting.
Also everybody ignored Sausage Party.
>>
I'll bet the Jews did this
>>
>implying Americans have any "culture" to degrade in the first place
Be honesti, this *is* your culture.
>>
File: 1423022539464.png (544KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423022539464.png
544KB, 1066x800px
They cancelled Genndy's Popeye movie for this. Let that sink in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM
>>
>>89251778
I wonder how much product placement will be shoehorned into this movie?

Who's making this damn thing?
>Columbia Pictures
Oh, that's just sad.
>>
>>89251778
eh, The Angry Birds, Sing, and The Trolls movie were all way better then I thought they were going to be, maybe this one won't suck so hard.
>>
>>89251778
>those damn stupid modern kids
Shut up Aristotle.
>>
>>89252701
trolls surprised me too i thought it would be super annoying like smurfs film but i was pleasntly surprised, that is intill my gf decided to play every song from it a million times
>>
>>89252243
On the plus side he went straight back to Samurai Jack and he looks the happiest he's been in years. But man, six years of your life wasted there, four of them on a fucking Adam Sandler movie where every time you try to make something decent, he smears his shit on the wall and tells you do it that way? Good thing Tartakovsky's a slav and therefore genetically predisposed to survive hideous amounts of suffering.
>>
>>89252720
Make me millenial vermin
>>
>>89251778
I hope they have the eggplant emoji make a Netflix and Chill joke.
>>
>>89251778

>degradation of today's culture

Bugger off Nigel, you twat. At least this generation didn't think segregation was a good idea. People have been eroding humanity since humanity existed.
>>
>>89252780
People and their ghetto trendy emoji shit need to be stonped into a gooey mess like a diseased rat
>>
>>89252220
Equestria Girls wasn't actually that bad for what it was. I mean, yeah, it shat all over everything that makes MLP good, but that just means it's a mediocre girls' cartoon.

Emoji Movie is shitting on social interaction itself.
>>
>>89252701
>Sing
Really? The trailers looked like absolute trash.
>>
File: shantae consider.gif (216KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
shantae consider.gif
216KB, 500x255px
>>89251778
>emojis
>degredation of culture

Social interaction is moving towards a text based medium. Text does not allow for intonation. However to make up for that, the ability to communication in PICTURES gives context that words can't. Emojis are a vital part of communication. The only reason we don't use them on 4chan is because we have reaction images.
>>
>>89252757
I'm older than you.
>>
>>89252871
>Text does not allow for intonation.
that's not true. illiteracy and rampant hatred of culture does not allow for intonation.
Read a book, nigga.
>>
>>89252919
What the fuck is a book?
>>
>>89252749
I only found out Genndy did Hotel Transylvania after I decided not to see it. I love the guy, but Adam Sandler is the George Lucas of comedy.

Did Genndy have a respectable vision for the film that got ruined by Sandler? I haven't heard this.
>>
>>89251778
Normies Date Everything: the Movie.

Does anyone agree with me on this?
>>
File: IMG_4501.jpg (593KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4501.jpg
593KB, 768x1024px
>>89252919
I hate the culture we live in of jesus loving cucks and world star hip hop videos. This whole world needs to be nuked and brought back to the 90s through facism.
>>
>>89251778
>degredation of todays culture
I know right!
I was born in the wrong generation lol!
>>
>>89252949
>jesus loving cucks and world star hip hop videos
Facebook is not our culture you child.
Go outside ffs. Got to a carnival or something. You've clearly been on here too long.
>>
>>89252977
Ive been out long enough to know this is the world we live in. Life itself is a crime.
>>
>>89252780
>this generation didn't think segregation was a good idea.
I have bad news for you
>>
>>89253042
Yeah, theres a reason why alot of people bitch about blacks online
>>
>>89253068
4chan is not the entire internet though. And blacks themselves also want it now.
>>
>>89252931
Hotel Transylvania is actually pretty alright, the animation at the very least is absolutely fantastic.

It's a "Broken clock is right twice a day" thing where Sandler doesn't ruin something. If you got the spare time i'd recommend checking it out.
>>
>>89253042
Your fake news
>>
>>89251778
Why do old corporate people think millenials jack off to emojis and hashtags?
>>
>>89253011
>life itself is a crime
Then why don't you just off yourself and be free
>>
>>89253175
Ive tried and now im on watch faggot. Dont worry, ive got a plan to make it end soon....
>>
>>89253214
Good to know you've got it covered.
>>
>>89251778
The real degradation of our culture is the rule 34 that will spawn from this mess. Just look at what happened with the minions.
>>
>>89252949
Nice pic dude
>>
>>89252780
>At least this generation didn't think segregation was a good idea.
yes it did, also people thinking that were black
>>
>>89251778
Meh means indifferent not bored, so his face should be like :-|
>>
>>89252227
I don't hear no Hava Nagila
>>
>>89253384
Go to bed Milo, nobody wants to join your MGTOW forced homosex club for edgy bois
>>
>>89251778
I wonder why nobody is telling the people complaining about the emoji movie that tehy need to go see it before criticizing it, or telling them that the emoji movie "isn't for you," or calling them racist manbabies.
>>
>>89253464
Because even sony is realizing that that doesnt work any more after shitlordbusters
>>
>>89252780
Haven't heard about the black-only 'safe-spaces' that #BlackLivesMatter want?

That's right, black people that want segregation is an actual thing because the US education system is a fucking disaster. Part of me wants them to have it so they can fuck off there out of my sight, but giving in to these lunatics just makes them louder and more demanding.
>>
File: how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg (24KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg
24KB, 500x285px
>>89253148
Older corporate execs - especially those ivory tower hollywood types - have ALWAYS been out-of-touch retards. They don't talk to normal people, or waste much of their time staying culturally literate, they either prey on the creativity of brighter people to turn over a profit - on something that only by happy accident will turn out to be decent, or they make dumb shit like this to "play it safe" with their investment, because they conflate modern/topical novelties with profitable cultural interest.

They probably just give their kids/grandkids one quick look up and down every once in a while, and decide that's representative enough of the largest possible demographic they've got available to capitalize from. And then they throw away millions to spam advertising everywhere for a few months in advance, so by the time their steaming pile of film does roll into theaters, the lowest common denominators (children) are pretty much brainwashed into dragging their apathetic parents/babysitters to the movies with them. In a way it's almost like those "Elsa/Spider-man" clickbait videos taken to the next level, with a disgustingly high budget.

The only possible saving grace the film could have is if the writers just started fucking around because their higher ups tacked such a dumbfuck concept to their project and they could still have a laugh about it, even with the likely imminent corporate mandates of a love interest, quirky sidekick, stale copy+paste plot, etc. etc.
>>
>>89252701
I remember think the idea of an Angry Birds movie was stupid, but at least Angry Birds has (simple) characters and a conflict to base a story off of. Emoji aren't even characters. To me, this seems like making a movie based on the people on bathroom signs or road signals.
>>
>>89252780
They should though, it really improves both sides.
>>
>>89253068
>why alot of people bitch about blacks online
Black people twitters are full of fucking anti white death wishes, and even the ones that don't do it still defend it. So yeah, after a while you start generalizing because it's tiring to have a "that guy" everywhere you go.
>>
>>89252949
>le wrong generation

Neck yourself
>>
Why does everyone blame America for this? The Japanese are the ones who started the Emoji craze. It's called EMOJI and not EMOTICONS for a reason.
>>
>>89252919
I guess all the playwrights who had to convey intonation of their characters were illiterate and/or hated the culture then.
>>
>>89253987
The Japanese started a lot of crazes people blame on the self-indulgent west. There have been Japanese versions of Instagram and Vine long before they were ever popular. The "selfie" was called selca in South Korea or self camera for a much longer time.
>>
>>89252236
Nigger emojis are Japanese. This is actual culture appropriation. Congratulations America, you ruined something foreign yet again.
>>
>>89252949
God, I hate Sailor Moon so much.
That picture is not guro enough for my tastes.
>>
>>89254007
>I guess
yeah, and you guessed wrong. Written language has all the tools you need.
>>
>>89254472
So they were illiterate and culture-hating?
>>
>>89252236
>consider emojis the ugliest emoticon set on the planet
>they are way more popular than much nicer sets
Why? Do these shitty craps come default with apple products or something?
>>
I don't see how this movie is different than Inside Out.

Ooo! Anthropomorphic emotions! How horrible! Why won't somebody think of the children?!
>>
>>89255290
I think it's just eye-rolling about licensing gone too far.

Inside Out was an original cartoon.
>>
>>89255290
Emojis are not emotions. They're just pictures.

Really the concept of the world inside your electronics isn't that bad. Reboot did it better. And that's the problem, we know just from the trailers that it's going to be so much worse than reboot and we know exactly how and why.
>>
>>89252949
i like world star hip hop videos just cause i like watching people beat the crap outta each other, it's not like people go there for the music.
>>
>>89255362
>they're just pictures

Representing emotions. Kind of like how Inside Out had multicolored muppets representing emotions.
>>
Thoth is displeased.
This movie only seeks to incur his wrath.
>>
>>89255730
They both are based on the "secret life of x" trope. The difference is, Inside Out is about something universal while The Emoji Movie is cashing in on a trend.

Also one is Pixar and the other is Sony, so you can see why people have a little less confidence this time around.
>>
>>89252236
Emojis are Japanese actually.
>>
>>89252858
I mean, it's bad, but it's not THAT bad. It's really just boring and cliche.
>>
>>89255791
>cashing in on a trend.
By trend, do you mean something that is 15+ years old? Do you really think emojis are going to go away anytime soon? As long as the internet, texting and phones are around, they will be around.
>>
>>89253790
pravda
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.