[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a supervillain found themselves in a healthy, functional relationship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

If a supervillain found themselves in a healthy, functional relationship, who do you think it would be?
>>
>>89250180
The supervillain? I'd imagine someone like Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Shocker, or even Mountain Man Marlo. Just someone who doesn't really have any psychotic tendencies, but instead treats it like a career.
>>
File: IMG_3470.jpg (268KB, 914x1343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3470.jpg
268KB, 914x1343px
>>
>>89250180
Doesn't Scorpion have a good relationship?
>>
>>89250180
From that pic I'd say Penguin has the best shot at it.
In MarvelLand there's Norman Osborn.
But it's actually an interesting question when you stop to look at it:
Would this be a double life situation?
Would the significant other even be aware of the supervillainy?
If so, would they have to be supportive of that activity?
Marvel's Kingpin had a loving relationship with his wife, but he never really counted as a SUPERvillain.
Magneto settled down and got married once, before he became a supervillain, but people showing up and murdering his family is why he's a supervillain.
Lex Luthor has no respect for anyone, let alone actual love.
Dr. DOOM once murdered the love of his life to make a contract with demons from hell.
There's lots of stories where supervillains end up in relationships, but they rarely end well, and the ones that last aren't healthy: like The Absorbing Man and Titania.

Then again, the one great success story is The White Queen, Emma Frost. and that ended quite badly as well.
>>
File: latest.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>>89250180

Venture Bros. basically answers your question.
>>
File: tDLQjxr.jpg (577KB, 880x2812px) Image search: [Google]
tDLQjxr.jpg
577KB, 880x2812px
>>89251203
>Penguin has the best shot at it.
>>
>>89252120
This is just overkill, just kill the dude. Why bother spending all the money destroying the lives of everyone he knows?
>>
>>89250228
Awww I know what this is.
Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>89250180
We already got the answer, bruh
>>
>>89251203
>In MarvelLand there's Norman Osborn.

Really?? As soon as the fucker sees a cobweb he's going ape shit

>>89250228
WE ARE NOT DOING THIS TODAY
>>
>>89252056
I wouldn't call them healthy.

Monarch is quick to anger and jealousy, yet later mentions that they're swingers?
They keep lots of secrets from one another.
>>
>>89252344
Why spend millions developing high-tech non-lethal weapons to punch bank robbers?

Penguin uses his money just like Bruce Wayne; for petty vendettas.
>>
>>89250224
I figure most of the classic Rouges would have regular relationships.
>>
>>89253245
To be fair being a swinger doesn't mean you're just cool with anyone fucking your wife. Most times he got angry about someone fucking Dr. Mrs.it was an enemy. He was cool with a guy he liked fucking her.
But yeah they're not healthy. They're entertaining and likable but not healthy. They both lie to one another, Monarch can be really selfish at times and Dr. Mrs can be a total enabler even when she knows it's a bad idea but it's what he wants.
/co/ seems to confuse Loving with Good a lot of the time like with Dale's fathering

Ultimately I don't think a truly healthy villain relationship can exist. Either the villain is lying to their SO, or their SO is condoning or actively participating in destructive activities. >>89252344
Because he's an insecure little shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.